DoomPhase

[TrashCan] Where Trash Comes to Life~

87 posts in this topic

I guess it's about time...
[TrashCan]
A Guild for anyone who doesn't have a guild... or something.

divider-clipart-green-divider-hi.png

I made a guild thread a while ago but uh, let's just say it wasn't the nicest looking.
Eventually it just died entirely, so here I am to try make a nicer looking thread.
So, without further ado, let's get into it.

Table of Contents:
1. Basic Information
2. Admins
3. Rules
4. Events
5. Alliances
6.Application
7. Contact Information

Basic Information
We are currently a level 9 guild with the intention of going hybrid; however, we will be leaning towards PvE until our guild reaches level 15 so that we can get there faster. We have an active group of PvPers in our guild though, so that doesn't mean there's not a place for everyone! We have a fairly active Discord for our members, and are willing to accept just about anyone into the guild!
My main aim with this guild is providing a place where anyone can feel at home, which is why I want to be able to cater to PvE and PvP players alike. It's not a family, per se, but it is a place where you can be just as much at ease with as a family.
Guild Skills:
Gnosis: Inactive
Balanced Physique Level 5
Comrade's Cheer Level 5
Unleash Anger Level 4

Admins
Clorox-GM
txRnMu2.png
Yes, I main Void Princess
I'm the GM of this thing. I actively PvE, and dabble in PvP a bit (currently deranking, because why not?). My favorite pastimes are breaking the market and sleeping. If you ever have any questions, just give me a shout and I'll be more than happy to answer.
Aliases:Doom
Alts: OrangeGlo, Chairs, NanahiraYuki

MasterKitty
tumblr_nao5yyIK5E1sktuiqo1_1280.png
MasterKitty was one of the first admins of the guild, and is rich very helpful around the guild. Currently co-planning future events with Cerzs, another Admin. Easy to talk to and fun to be around, she's your go-to admin.
Aliases:Wind
Alts: LoliAsura, LoliYamaRaja

Ceasr
e9a18b9a824a177095932e2fdfe89561.jpg
Ceasr is our newest admin and a great addition. He's ready to help anyone whenever he can, and is a fun guy to be around. Co-planning upcoming events with MasterKitty. If you ever need in-game assistance, Ceasr is your man
Aliases:Cerzs
Alts: ShotPierce
B00P
tumblr_o2yyybc29a1tbjptoo4_1280.png
B00P, formerly known as Orygin, is a long-time admin of TrashCan. He has the best memes next to me and is the mood-maker of the group. There's never a dull moment with him around.
Aliases:Ryg
Alts: Crates, Orygin (Pretty Much Dead)
xXtRiGeReDgEXx
(Tempo is much easier, so I'll be referring to him as that.)
77a593cd96e3c8270ce154ae7891ccbd.jpg
Tempo drops in every now and again. The resident rich guy, and another of the early admins. He's a nightmare to fight in any sort of fighting game, and is an edgelord. Enjoys causing chaos on our Discord Server.
Aliases:Tempo
Alts:FutanariXio
Rules
 -You are free to put things in and take things out of the guild bank of your own volition. When you put something in you are agreeing that anyone is entitled to take it. This rule can be bent if you put something really valuable in by mistake.

-Treat your guild members with respeck respect.

-Scamming anyone is prohibited.

-Asking for a rank is allowed, just not asking over and over in a short time. Anyone begging too much may find themselves losing ranks instead.

-Within the Discord, keep NSFW images to the NSFW channel. If you're consistently posting it elsewhere after multiple warnings you may be muted or kicked.

-Try and be active and talkative. Not exactly a rule, just a recommendation.

-Hacking in any way is prohibited.

-Listen to the Admins and me of course. If you ever have a serious grievance with one, take it up with me privately.

-If you are going to be absent for periods of time over a week, please notify someone beforehand. The inactivity cut-off is one week, so please stay active.

Ranks

Initiate
-Presented upon joining the guild, you should be moved to member shortly. This may be given as a warning or punishment for breaking certain rules, as well.

-Upon joining the guild you will be promoted to member.

Veteran
-Generally awarded for being active and talkative, in-game and outside.

Officer
-Given to players who are active, talkative, and willing to help others on multiple occasions

Admin
-Given to players who fulfill the requirements for Officer but go above and beyond. Often discussed privately beforehand with Admins, but you can still ask if you feel deserving of this role.

Events
We are currently in the process of thinking up some events for Christmas! We have plenty of ideas that we intend to stretch out over a few weeks, and plenty of rewards available! Insider info is given to members of our Discord first. Information down below.
Alliances
(Will be updated with fancy stuff later... hopefully. For now the bare minimum should suffice.)
PastelGalaxies
Level 5 (It's not Level 6 Don't believe in the lies)
Hybrid/Social Guild 

We are currently open to establishing alliances with other guilds! If you are interested, you can speak with me here, or on Discord (Doom#4799)divider-clipart-green-divider-hi.png
Application
If you're considering joining, just send an application on the forums in this format:
IGN/Level/Class:
Why you want to join:
Additional Information(Optional):

I'll try to actively check the forums, so expect to have your application answered within the day!
It's okay if you deviate a little from the format too. I'm not picky.

Contact Information
If you would like to join, please try to get in touch with one of our Admins in-game or on the forums, or via Discord.
We have a Discord! It's a crazy, friendly, place for our guild members and guests. I make sure everyone uses the coolest memes so we can stay relevant. If you'd like to check things out, please follow this link. Make sure to specify if you're a guest, a member, or an ally upon joining!
All of our activity got funneled into PastelGalaxies' Discord send help we're being absorbed
https://discord.gg/XxnG7mw

vcsnjmd.png
Our Discord in a nutshell.

Sungshin and Alexus like this

is this guild lv15 and pvp skilled?

Just now, Inaste said:

is this guild lv15 and pvp skilled?

Not currently. We're lvl 8 and until we reach lvl 15 we are focusing on PvE. Once we cap the guild, I'll change the guild skills for a more hybrid build.

Inaste and ChanelOberlin1 like this

Hey what's up guys, B00P here!

I iz teh gr347357 4dm1n aka Ryg remember if you get on at the same time I am on i will say weba 99% of the time

except when i'm broken on the inside

I'm Svence's best girl apparently

I also have suicidal tendencies and crippling depression and also I just wanted to say that I will break his legs and boop kthxbai.

-B00P

DoomPhase likes this

Hello

I would like to join the guild

Why?, Why not! I dont have a guild atm because I wants playing for a while, and playing with other people is more fun right.

info: ign: Torankussu . class: Rune Slayer.

about me : Im 15, I like games , anime , manga and that sort of weeb stuff. I play love live hanayo best girl.

nothing else intesting about me :P.

34 minutes ago, artzim said:

Hello

I would like to join the guild

Why?, Why not! I dont have a guild atm because I wants playing for a while, and playing with other people is more fun right.

info: ign: Torankussu . class: Rune Slayer.

about me : Im 15, I like games , anime , manga and that sort of weeb stuff. I play love live hanayo best girl.

nothing else intesting about me :P.

Alright! If you're still on, I'll send you an invite. If not, then contact me when you are.

Wind here again to bump the thread, this time with thoughts of what the possibly new character might be

Screenshot_1.png

IGN/Level/Class: TrashAppo/Lvl 85/Dreadlord
Why you want to join: I am staying true to my Trash name :'D (I NAMED ALL MY CHARACTERS WITH TRASH C'MON)
Additional Information(Optional): I am actually the Guild Admin of my current guild,Agenda,but since we have been inactive,I was hoping to learn a thing or two from another guild and this guild is definitely perfect foR MY TRASH PVE SELF I CANT HANDLE PVP KILL ME// TrashAppo is my somewhat 2nd Main,and I hope to put a good use of them,and also my main is Trashkawa/Lvl85/Noblesse (YEA SHIT I AM LUCIEL TRASH I AM SORRY who is also the guild admin too. Also continuing from what I was thinking about learning,WELL,our guild is a family guild and we currently only have one member that apparently doesnt know any of us so by joining your guild,I'd like to learn how it feels to be a complete stranger so I could better understand! Also no worries,I will follow the rules,I will try my best to be active af! I want to finish this application as quick as possible but I also like to point out the fact I am actually super inactive now (WILL BE ACTIVE IN DISCORD THO) due to being overseas with my parents which therefore makes me unable to on as often as I wanted,only active once in awhile,I promise that I will on once a week! That the best I could do for my inactive ass *CRIES*  

P.S,I actually wanted to join this guild for quite a fecking long while because of my trashiness (This is also one of my alt chara name HAHAH) and the fact I accidentally got Agenda to have a Trashcan to be our mascot (Seriously) and really I also hope to find friends and all SO I HOPE I AINT A BOTHER FORGIVE ME

OH AND I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE YOUR GUILD (EVEN THO I HAVENT BEEN IN IT) BUT FROM THE FIRST IMPRESSION I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT SO I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE REASON WHY I AM JOINING AS SUCH 

DoomPhase and Enver like this

4 hours ago, Stella said:

IGN/Level/Class: TrashAppo/Lvl 85/Dreadlord
Why you want to join: I am staying true to my Trash name :'D (I NAMED ALL MY CHARACTERS WITH TRASH C'MON)
Additional Information(Optional): I am actually the Guild Admin of my current guild,Agenda,but since we have been inactive,I was hoping to learn a thing or two from another guild and this guild is definitely perfect foR MY TRASH PVE SELF I CANT HANDLE PVP KILL ME// TrashAppo is my somewhat 2nd Main,and I hope to put a good use of them,and also my main is Trashkawa/Lvl85/Noblesse (YEA SHIT I AM LUCIEL TRASH I AM SORRY who is also the guild admin too. Also continuing from what I was thinking about learning,WELL,our guild is a family guild and we currently only have one member that apparently doesnt know any of us so by joining your guild,I'd like to learn how it feels to be a complete stranger so I could better understand! Also no worries,I will follow the rules,I will try my best to be active af! I want to finish this application as quick as possible but I also like to point out the fact I am actually super inactive now (WILL BE ACTIVE IN DISCORD THO) due to being overseas with my parents which therefore makes me unable to on as often as I wanted,only active once in awhile,I promise that I will on once a week! That the best I could do for my inactive ass *CRIES*  

P.S,I actually wanted to join this guild for quite a fecking long while because of my trashiness (This is also one of my alt chara name HAHAH) and the fact I accidentally got Agenda to have a Trashcan to be our mascot (Seriously) and really I also hope to find friends and all SO I HOPE I AINT A BOTHER FORGIVE ME

OH AND I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE YOUR GUILD (EVEN THO I HAVENT BEEN IN IT) BUT FROM THE FIRST IMPRESSION I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT SO I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE REASON WHY I AM JOINING AS SUCH 

Just shoot one the admins or me (IGN:eXiztence) a message when you're on and we can invite you :)

1 hour ago, gordan402 said:

Just shoot one the admins or me (IGN:eXiztence) a message when you're on and we can invite you :)

*OK*