DoomPhase

[TrashCan] Where Trash Comes to Life~

86 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Ceasr said:

are you in the guild? if not are you still interested? huehue 

Sorry mate. I'm dedicated to a different guild, my bf wasn't on at the time to invite me. Thanks for the offer though. Stay trashy ; )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ceasr said:

ok well if you would like to join just shoot up a message here XD

I'll join now, though I'll be playing later on or tomorrow.

IGN: LKRoxias, lvl 27, Sword Knight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mehehehehe said:

I'll join now, though I'll be playing later on or tomorrow.

IGN: LKRoxias, lvl 27, Sword Knight

i'll be on for the next couple of hours so if you feel like logging in i'll invite you XD

Rokusasu likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ceasr said:

i'll be on for the next couple of hours so if you feel like logging in i'll invite you XD

Is there a limit to how many characters I can put?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mehehehehe said:

Is there a limit to how many characters I can put?

one main and one alt is the limit unless you are really active then you may put in two alts i think i'll have to check with the GM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ceasr said:

one main and one alt is the limit unless you are really active then you may put in two alts i think i'll have to check with the GM

can i join with my alt?

IGN: ChineseAin (im not chinese)

Class: Arme Thaumaturgy (best ain ever) Level 73 (Transcendence)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dynamokills said:

can i join with my alt?

IGN: ChineseAin (im not chinese)

Class: Arme Thaumaturgy (best ain ever) Level 73 (Transcendence)

yea sure let me hop on and i'll invite you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you don't find anyone of us online i have the guild Ad up so feel free to apply there :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.