Kaad

Give "Initiate" ranker the guild passive ability like "Member" in guild. OR make a new "RANK"

Make it happened?   58 members have voted

  1. 1. Make it happened?

    • Yes (Your thoughts and suggestion)
      44
    • No (Reason please)
      14

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

Please read whole thing before slapping -1 without any reason.

If title of this thread isn't so clear enough, its a basic simple request to give guild rank "initiate" same ability of using "guild passive" as "member" do while having no access to guild bank. The main reason I'm asking because new members tends to rob guild bank and leave the guild straight away.

now now, before any scrub here start yelling at me "but Kaad just simply slap any new member to "initiate" rank and they wouldn't touch your guild bank unless you trust them first and give them member rank later" well here's the issue with this logic, initiate rank is good rank to protect your guild bank but it also block guild passive for that guild member, they simply can't use them unless they turn "member" you may be wondering "put them in initiate rank for 1 week to test them" and honestly we tried that and most of the time scammers just wait 1 week to gain our trust to become member and then scam our guild bank the next day (happened 4th time with me) we could go beyond and put them in initiate for 1 month but that would be too much for the new comer to handle. 

Please give your suggestion if you have any other bright idea to avoid guild bank scam and KoG faggotory for not putting proper security over them.

To Staff: Please don't hesitate to lock the thread if it's impossible to change guild rank ability. 

This is probably the first time I made suggestion which makes me question staff ability lol

 

EDIT: 

I didn't suggest this earlier because of known limitation of staff.

Make a new rank name "Scrub" (Keep it mind I'm using the term scrub as a parody lol it could be named anything) The "Scrub" would be new rank and can be used as punishment for breaking the rules. This rank would get no access to guild bank and guild passive benefit.

 

Ayu, Ramia, Ain and 4 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 bec i dont see the reasoning behind initiates not getting the buff in the first place other than it incentive for good behaviour to get promoted

but at the same time what is the rationale behind storing items of large value? the guilds i've been in usually only store stuff like un-grended SD stuff, which are kinda useful and dispensable.

you could maintain a guild storage over another platform, i suppose. like maybe dump the possessions unto a character dedicated for storage and just make it's inventory publicized on the guild forum page or something and make withdrawing an approval-based process. but i digress, i'm not in the position to tell you how to run your guild, just curious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would assume this is another case of "it could happen if kog drops elsword and we can take the game in our direction". Basically even if it's possible to happen it will probably conflict with future updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SugoiHentai said:

+1 bec i dont see the reasoning behind initiates not getting the buff in the first place other than it incentive for good behaviour to get promoted

but at the same time what is the rationale behind storing items of large value? the guilds i've been in usually only store stuff like un-grended SD stuff, which are kinda useful and dispensable.

you could maintain a guild storage over another platform, i suppose. like maybe dump the possessions unto a character dedicated for storage and just make it's inventory publicized on the guild forum page or something and make withdrawing an approval-based process. but i digress, i'm not in the position to tell you how to run your guild, just curious.

We thought exact by not dropping valuable stuff but we really want to help the guild members like during raid by dropping good consumable like stack of BE or newt or maybe organic apple and it's just one example, it can be used in many other way but thanks to scammers luring around every corner we have to think twice before doing anything and it's just a nuisance.

 

21 minutes ago, Geoster said:

I would assume this is another case of "it could happen if kog drops elsword and we can take the game in our direction". Basically even if it's possible to happen it will probably conflict with future updates.

I don't see how this conflict with future update unless kog pulled something on guild related stuff (which is in my knowledge they haven't done anything beside making more fapping materials for horny kids)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

honestly, I would give this a lot more than just +1... I always found it stupid that members that just joined can't get access to the guild skills right away owo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To the people saying "If this happened we can't demote the player whole broke rule as a warning." 

Just.. who the hell even does that now? give them a warning if they do it again and refuse to co-operate with you just fucking kick the A-hole. Seriously who the fuck wants to keep an A-hole in guild if they can't even understand verbal warning and you are forced to take actions.

You can do that with long trusted member but can you do same with a scammer? no you can't, they will scam your butt and leave guild.

OR

I refuse to suggest this since it might fuss with coding the whole and stuff.

Make a new rank name "Scrub" (Keep it mind I'm using the term scrub as a parody lol it could be named anything) The "Scrub" would be new rank and can be used as punishment for breaking the rules. This rank would get no access to guild bank and guild passive benefit.

 

Bump

(Added new rank suggestion and changed title a bit)

 

 

Yamazuki and sealords like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 for this even though i wont be surprised if they say "technical difficulties" as one of their reasons for not implementing it. Giving them access to guild passives will encourage more players to join guilds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1 December 2016 at 3:05 PM, Saeran said:

-1 I think void is not able to do this

"think"

k.

(also that reason. lol are you a fucking staff member son?)

 

Ayu and Nattie like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30-11-2016 at 10:17 AM, Kaad said:

To the people saying "If this happened we can't demote the player whole broke rule as a warning." 

Just.. who the hell even does that now? give them a warning if they do it again and refuse to co-operate with you just fucking kick the A-hole. Seriously who the fuck wants to keep an A-hole in guild if they can't even understand verbal warning and you are forced to take actions.

You can do that with long trusted member but can you do same with a scammer? no you can't, they will scam your butt and leave guild.

OR

I refuse to suggest this since it might fuss with coding the whole and stuff.

Make a new rank name "Scrub" (Keep it mind I'm using the term scrub as a parody lol it could be named anything) The "Scrub" would be new rank and can be used as punishment for breaking the rules. This rank would get no access to guild bank and guild passive benefit.

 

Bump

(Added new rank suggestion and changed title a bit)

 

 

I agree with this, like I clearly explained in my guild management guide; Kick problem members. It might seem mean to them but it's actually mean NOT to kick them for your guildies, you're not the only one dealing with people who cause a mess. Even the regular members have to endure it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 Change everyone else into a new initiate rank where they can still enjoy guild skills & i can hog the guild bank without worry :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Kaad said:

Bump 

2k17 and Ran still refuse to answer if this is even possible.

gg

Give them a quack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.