Kaad

Give "Initiate" ranker the guild passive ability like "Member" in guild. OR make a new "RANK"

Make it happened?   58 members have voted

1. 1. Make it happened?

• Yes (Your thoughts and suggestion)
    • No (Reason please)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

+1

Even though my guild is just me and my friend's characters it might help a lot other guilds since guild passives are quite good and it's a shame that initiates can't get access to said passives

The whole guild rank system bothers me a bit since KoG really made it easy to get your chest robbed by someone you gave a 'member' rank a week or more after he/she joined

It would be truly ridiculous to not trust anyone and slap them with 'initiate' in a MMO where trust and co-operation is really important 

I could say more about this topic, but I'll end it here

13 hours ago, Varren said:

+1

Even though my guild is just me and my friend's characters it might help a lot other guilds since guild passives are quite good and it's a shame that initiates can't get access to said passives

The whole guild rank system bothers me a bit since KoG really made it easy to get your chest robbed by someone you gave a 'member' rank a week or more after he/she joined

It would be truly ridiculous to not trust anyone and slap them with 'initiate' in a MMO where trust and co-operation is really important 

I could say more about this topic, but I'll end it here

Ehhh to be fair though, it was more of a merge of two systems. Back before the guild house, Initiate was the punishment rank because there were only guild skills. When the added the guild house, they didnt revamp the ranks for a new rank that couldnt access the guild bank but still got guild skills.

So KoG still fucked up, but they didnt build it to be like how it is in a sense.

6 hours ago, Ain said:

Ehhh to be fair though, it was more of a merge of two systems. Back before the guild house, Initiate was the punishment rank because there were only guild skills. When the added the guild house, they didnt revamp the ranks for a new rank that couldnt access the guild bank but still got guild skills.

So KoG still fucked up, but they didnt build it to be like how it is in a sense.

That I know and remember well,  but since we have guild house implemented we should do something about guild hopping scamers/preventing those things form happening. 

But I agree with you on the "KoG f-cked up by "accident" " thing.

this still has already been suggested ahd aleady been denied. They cant truely edit the core files of the game and change things to that drastic of a level.

http://elwiki.net/babel/?p=4853#respond

"– Guild Master can freely set each guild member’s ranks and authority (so guild skill settings and guild service purchases can be done without the guild master.)"

Is Kog reading void suggestion box or smth?

Regardless its happening and most likely appear in 2.1 or 2.2 update.

Thanks for the support. 

Request Lock

@Structure