Fateful

[ƑƛƬЄƑƲԼ] Could it be fate?

Fateful.png

Divider.png

We carry within ourselves the direction our lives will take.

Within ourselves burn the timeless,

fateful stars.

- Antal Szerb -

Divider.png

[Fateful]  |  Level 20 PvE Guild

Thank you to all of our guildies for the hard work put into completing stage 200 of the Expedition each reset!

Fateful was founded in October 2015 as a PvE guild with a strong focus on raid.
We're a friendly group of misfits that call Fateful home.

We're always striving to improve ourselves and our guild, both upfront and behind the scenes!
Join us while we do dailies, including Henir, SDs, Heroics, DraBaki/Crimson raids, and Expeditions.

Divider.png
Who.png           

We're looking for active, fun, and talkative players who can help us achieve our goals.
To promote activity, we do expect you to aggressively strive to cap your character as soon as possible. We'll help!

We also accept alts!
It's not uncommon for users to have multiple alts so long as they are all active.

Divider.png

Skills.png

GSI_MasterAlch.png  GSI_Teamcheer.png
5/5         5/5

GSI_herosacri.png  GSI_Revchance.png  GSI_Midas.png
5/5           5/5          5/5

Divider.png

Rules.png

Guild Rules 
The interpretation of the rules are ultimately up to Hail and Connor! Their decisions are final.

Don't Rock Hail's Boat
Under no circumstances should any member try to cause unrest in the guild. Rebellion will not be tolerated.

Be Active
The inactivity limit is six days, but you can be kicked at five if we need space.
If you will be gone longer, leave a message in #absent on Discord. You will still be kicked, but you will retain your rank when we re-add you! Otherwise, we can still re-add you, but you go back to Member.

Keep Drama to a Minimum
If you have issues with a member in the guild (or Discord), contact an admin. That's what we're here for!

Be Respectful
Treat every member with respect and dignity. Yes, we horse around a lot and poke fun at each other, but when someone says stop, you stop.

Contribute
Contribute to your new guild, be it in the form of donating materials, organizing parties for dailies, or helping out other guildies!
Begging is not acceptable and after the first offense will be met with Strikes (Discord) and Initiate ranking.

Miscellaneous
All members may recruit freely.
Habitual guild hopping will not be tolerated.
Divider2.png

Discord Rules 
The more detailed version can be found in our #rules channel, which you should read upon joining, as they all apply!

Flame Wars & Respecting Staff
Do not try to incite any kind of argument or drama or you will be warned. Take all warnings by staff, be it an admin or mod, seriously. If it persists, appropriate action will be taken.

Voice & Text Channel Regulations
Do not join voice chats just to "troll" or eat your microphone, as you may end up with strikes and a ban from voice altogether.
Keep posts in their appropriate channels!
Spamming images in #general-text and advertising your own server without Hail's permission is forbidden.
Muting your microphone in general chats isn't accepted.

Strike System
The gist of it is: three strikes and you’re out. You get a strike by breaking our Discord rules and once you hit three, you’re kicked from the server. However, there are some offenses that will get you immediately banned from the Discord, which are malicious hacking and scamming.
Divider2.png

Guild Bank
The guild bank is for everyone. Please keep junk out!

Withdrawal Permissions and Regulations
Junk includes most anything that isn't listed below. If you deposited any, it will be removed.
Do not take things to sell for personal profit!
Do not take more than your share! If you withdraw too much, you will be demoted to Initiate and asked to return the excess. If you fail to comply, or don't pay in ED the total value of what you took, you will be kicked from the guild.

Spoiler

Magic Stone Types
Wise, Alchemist, Shining, Naeun, Unidentified, Refined, Normal and Enhanced (Max 3 Stacks)

Consumables
Alchemist Crafts, NPC/Boss Cards, Apples, GoD Potions, Wonder Drugs

Treasure Box Pulls
Pets, Pet Food, Mounts, Costume Cubes, EXP Light Cubes, Reset Scrolls/Coins, Inventory Expansions, All Consumables, Titles, Costume Suits, Coveted Accessories

Ice Burner Pulls
Shards, MEL Accessories, Titles, Costume/Accessory Pulls, Amulets, Orb Bags

Equipment
Unique and Decent Elite Tears*, Unique Heroic Gear, Unique SD Cubes

Other Dungeon Drops
Solace/Ignia Accessories, Mod Skills/Books, Mystic Stones, Henir Crystals. Fragment Powder

Other
All Guild Farm Foods & Seeds, Treasure Hunter Materials, Blessed Scrolls, Fluorites, Megaphones, Enhancement Stones (Max 3 Stacks), Sparring Fragments

* We regularly clear through the tears in the bank, please don't dump ones you know are useless in there.

Divider.png

Roles.png

- Guild Master | Eternity -
Have a name based on precipitation, capture a Feebas in generations three, four, and five, climb atop Mt. Coronet without a single Pokeball, fire type, or winter coat, drink seven pints of Drabaki blood, kill Karis 850 times, becomes infamous across the server, and pay ConnorGWYF a generous sum of 7b ED.

- Admins | Celestials -
Hand picked from exemplary Officers, by the guild master, to govern and moderate the guild.
Basically, you need to be über dedicated.
Discord is required.

- Officers | Watchers -
For Veterans.
Continuous contribution and effort is expected.
Discord is required.

- Veterans | Time-Keepers -
Awarded for being in the guild for roughly 10 days with activity and contribution.
Must be capped.

- Members | Heroes -
Received immediately upon joining

- Initiates -
Used as a punishment.

Divider.png

Staff.png  

Hail.png

Hail Stephy
Forehead Supreme
“Send pics.”
The myth. The legend. The man himself. Hail. He’s our forehead on the forefront. Oh yeah, he’s also a GM or whatever. The best Reindhardt to ever live, blocking over 9000 damage with his forehead alone. Also, don’t forget to blame him for everything wrong in the guild, such as your waifu’s death and the end of the entire universe.
He’s responsible of taking care of any drama and making decisions in this house.
Warning for Discord users: Be aware of his obsession with gardening. Poor Soul, pun intended, fell victim to this deadly virus.

Connor.png

ConnorGWYF & Pinguu & LeekSpin
Calamity Connor Von
“Gimme your shoes.”
Our faithful head admin. To put simply, his job is to oversee other admins and take the wheel when Hail breaks his computer or is too busy chasing Eves. He runs Void on potato frames; however, he still feels the need to spar everything that moves. To make a long story short he’s essentially active on several games including Void, Overwatch, and Pokémon Showdown. Expect him to be moderately reliable in most forms of gaming. The exception being his trash Roadhog.

Grey.png

Glory & Health & Robin
Alleyway Surgeon
“Skin the meat.”
Grey’s still one of our most forthcoming admins and makes a living as the guild’s secretary. His sternness is known far and wide across our discord.
Yes, he’s as serious as he looks, but don’t let that dissuade you from carrying on with your daily life. Unless, of course, his sights are set on you, in which case, pray you have some fruit snacks on hand.

Nikki.png

Ew
Rich Man's Poor Girl
“But I'm pooo00oooo0oorrr!”
Soft is the greediest person you’ll meet. She once stole her boyfriend’s entire sense of self-worth and wore it on her sleeve. Press “F” to pay respects.
Her avarice has led to the attainment of outlandishly high stats and fortune on Void. She’s very cute and innocent on the outside but a devil inside. Don’t be afraid of her, though, once you get to know her she doesn't bite.

Luke.png

IQ & Beg
God Himself
“R u a grill”
Envy is the self-proclaimed Master of the Planets and the Universe and strives to be grandmaster in Overwatch even though he is centuries away from gold. Although Envy strives to be popular, he is approachable and friendly to everyone. However, it doesn't hide his prankster nature. Envy’s in love with Umaru-chan (i-it’s not a phase mom!) and his passion is only outmatched by his scouting capabilities.

Ent.png

Entschlossen
Our Lord and Savior
“Lost 10b and still no +11.”
Our sauerkraut has been taught humility and duty from the Fatherland itself. Even the most determined dungeoneers on Void will be hard-pressed to surpass his level of dedication and effort in queue and parties. Although Enty is a formidable Void player, he’s known to be unlucky, hence why he’s spent 10b with no success at attaining his +11 Void weapon. Even so, Enty remains as the most reliable nerd Fateful has to offer.

Julius.png

Diabolic
The Worst of the Best
“xd”
Ghost is literally a troll. He will annoy you by saying shit that makes no sense and spamming “lul xd." Overall he’s pretty chill and you can always go to him for help. For the exchange of 50b he will enlighten you with all of his knowledge. That’s a pretty good deal! He’s there to keep Soft under control but most of the time that doesn’t go very well and he suffers injuries for attempting to.

Lulu3.png

Cloudy
Cat Lover
“Why be alive when you can just sleep for eternity.”
Lulu is our newest admin. Although new, he contributes to the guild through his in-game services and has become one of our strongest nerds. He is an avid cat lover and will do absolutely anything for them. Matched with his hot looks in real life, Lulu and cats are a match made in heaven. However... he is the sassiest person you’ll ever meet in Fateful, so watch out for his sassy remarks… or else you’ll get sassed.

Zen.png

ZenWistalia
Fateful's Pianist
“exhales”
The Good Child of Fateful. Zenyatta is one of the newest yet most kind-hearted among our staff members. This pure-hearted guy will listen to whatever qualms you may have and try to help you in any way he can. His services also include playing piano for Fateful in voice chat and sending pictures of scrumptious food that is sure to make your mouth water. Be prepared to gain 10 pounds by just looking at his photos.

Sieg.png

aSieghart & Dystopiac & LunaScribe
The British Lass
“Spinning is winning.”
Sieg is one of the most experienced players in the guild. Her knowledge of the game is incredibly well-versed and is backed up by her skills in-game. Her abilities don't only pertain to Elsword, however; she’s known to be a Pokémon master in Showdown as well. Even though she has a loving personality with angelic looks and a wonderful British voice, she should not be taken lightly… or else she will steal your bread and pastries.

Javi.png

Cancerous
Who the Fuck is This
“KE isn’t even that broken dawg”
The one and only DMX that you know and love from the Mega Wars has come to roost here in Fateful. Among the staff, Jovian’s knowledge and experience of Elsword is one of the best. He’s able to discuss matters of the game without letting his personal feelings get in the way. Even so, Jovian remains as one of the more quiet admins who prefers to keep himself until his services are required.

Tisi.png

Tisiphony & Persephony
Haiku Goddess
“Hi! ^^”
Our beautiful guild mom who actually hasn’t changed much. She’s amongst the most amicable admins so feel free to whisper her anytime you see her online. By the way, she does bite. When she’s not trying to get you to sell your soul for favors, she enjoys surfing, tacos, paradoxes, Zen, and anxiety driven sprints along the beach.

Emmy.png

Wage
Code: Emergency Murder System
“INHALES”
Ems is one of our most experienced Void players, but also our youngest in staff. Don’t let that fool you; her short stature and her +11 spear make Ems a force to be reckoned with (cough PvP rapist,) despite her constant denials of being OP. She also typically gets jealous of Zen for the food pics he sends and bullies him for exhaling and making bad puns using her name. However, Ems is friendly so feel free to approach her about anything.

Neb.png

Masturbates
The Hellion
“Whatever flexes your meat, bro.”
This lazy and mischievous degenerate is one of our strongest dungeoneers. He’s taken it upon himself to get his hands dirty by taking care of “cleanup duty” when our activity wanes. Most of the time, he’s playing all different kinds of games on the PC, PS4, and Nintendo consoles instead of playing Void like he should. He also likes to make fun of everybody because he can.

Divider.png

Events.png

> Surprise Movies and Anime! <
Hosted by whichever admins or mods are able to at the time.
Sometimes a poll is opened for members to decide on what to watch, and others it's picked by the host themselves.
Everyone is welcome to join them in Rabb.it!

> Guildie Ideas! <
In the past we've had multiple guildie co-hosted events, ranging from a PvP Tournament to trivia all the way to the Fateful Olympics!
Any guildie is welcomed to present an event idea to Fateful's staff for us to discuss and review.
Please keep in mind staff will moderate the event and work closely with them to ensure it goes as smoothly as possible.

> Other Games! <
Occasionally staff discusses possible interest in hosting events in other games, such as Cards Against Humanity, for example. Please let us know if you're interested in these and what suggestions you have, as the more people that display interest and a willingness to participate the more often we'll do it.
Guests are welcome to join as well, and encouraged!

Divider.png

Discord.png

Fateful's Discord is its primary information hub.
Here we host sign-ups for events, events themselves, have the most activity and discussion, and more people to interact with.

Guests are welcomed!
Please answer the introductory bot upon joining.

{ Click Here to Join }

Divider.png

Applications.png

IGN:
Level/Class:
Main or Alt:
Previous Guild:
Timezone:
Reason for wanting to join:
Preferred time for recruitment:

Divider.png

Allies.png           

[Victory] PvE GM Boobies

Divider.png
Special Thanks
Headers, dividers, front logo, and old staff images made by Edendless.
Current staff images made by Zen and Rose.
Trailer directed and edited by Zen.
Discord server logo (also used at the end of the trailer) by Marumi.
All other graphics in the trailer made by Pichi (SushiCakes.)
Songs used for the trailer: Trattoria, Imprinting.
Credit given to the rest of [Fateful] staff for their participation in recording for the trailer and giving feedback as needed.

Current Events and Recent Changes

January 6

1. Staff IGNs and list updated, will be further updated later when the new images and summaries are completed.
  2. EXP buffs extended; we now offer long-term buffing, especially during Void events!
  3. Trailer is in the process of being updated, it will be re-released on the thread when it is completed.

November 29

1. Thread and Discord updated with clean-outs! Several dead roles and channels were deleted.
  2. Middleman service largely deprecated. All Fateful staff will be able to perform middleman services should they be able to and are asked.
  3. Quiz and rules updated to reflect the above changes.
  4. Updated the thread's terminology.

Oh hello. This is Cid from [Siren]. Nice thread you got here...

IGN: AerialThreat

Alt

Previous Guild: None for this character considering I just made her.

Time Zone: EST (UTC -5)

Reason: I plan on doing some serious title runs when I cap this character.

Cake or Cookies: I've been Team Cake for several years now, but I've found myself in cahoots with Team Cookies recently. I guess I may be acting as a double agent, but I can't really say which I prefer over the other.

Extra: Due to a busy work schedule approaching, I may show some signs of inactivity in the following months, but I'll be around a few times a week.

1 hour ago, ThatCidGuy said:

Oh hello. This is Cid from [Siren]. Nice thread you got here...

IGN: AerialThreat

Alt

Previous Guild: None for this character considering I just made her.

Time Zone: EST (UTC -5)

Reason: I plan on doing some serious title runs when I cap this character.

Cake or Cookies: I've been Team Cake for several years now, but I've found myself in cahoots with Team Cookies recently. I guess I may be acting as a double agent, but I can't really say which I prefer over the other.

Extra: Due to a busy work schedule approaching, I may show some signs of inactivity in the following months, but I'll be around a few times a week.

Gotcha :)

14 hours ago, Fufufu said:

~This Guild Sucks~

Here's why

Hide contents

First of all I want to say nice job on the guild thread, but I also want to get to the main point of this post. This guilds sucks because there's always people on. There's people that will happily help you out. Discord is always active. The admins are very friendly, quirky, and very good at their jobs. Hail is just a pineapple.  What's more to not like in this guild?

Hide contents

For those that can't tell. I love this guild and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. All those reasons mentioned are why you should join this guild. Hope to see you (whoever is reading this) soon~!                             

Hide contents

Nice job on the thread guys!

Ily

Hi.png

IGN: Muffxn

Level/Class: Soon to be CBS, lvl 25

Main or Alt: Alt

Previous Guild: None on this alt, but on my main(s) I was previously in Mist, Homecoming, and Malicious

Time zone you are in (ie PDT, GMT, etc...): CST

Reason for wanting to join other than Raid:  Need more friends and guild mates in my life. OTL  :c

Cake or Cookies: Why not cookies on cakes?  But seriously, ice cream cake, or else it'd be cookies.   haha.png

I'll be online for a few minutes.  Otherwise, you can add me tomorrow~

16 minutes ago, ıllıllı ຖყჯ ıllıllı said:

Hi.png

IGN: Muffxn

Level/Class: Soon to be CBS, lvl 25

Previous Guild: None on this alt, but on my main(s) I was previously in Mist, Homecoming, and Malicious

Time zone you are in (ie PDT, GMT, etc...): CST

Reason for wanting to join other than Raid:  Need more friends and guild mates in my life. OTL  :c

Cake or Cookies: Why not cookies on cakes?  But seriously, ice cream cake, or else it'd be cookies.   haha.png

I'll be online for a few minutes.  Otherwise, you can add me tomorrow~

got ya

IGN: AzureLust

Level/Class: Level 85, Noblesse

Previous Guild: I was previously in Limitless

Time zone you are in (ie PDT, GMT, etc...): Pacific Time Zone

Reason for wanting to join other than Raid: In Need of guild since the GM sold his guild and kick me out just to get money.

Also I'm in need of more friends and guild buddies.

Cake or Cookies: Now that's a tough decision....Snickerdoodle Cookies? NO WAIT........

Red velvet cake?? FFFFFFFFFFFFFF.......ok ok final decision is Snickerdoodle cookies.

I'll be online doing title grinding at VoidEls Channel 3 Silent Night Shelter for awhile. Otherwise you can add me tomorrow?

IGN: Kishi7

Lvl/Class: Noblesse lvl 36

Main/Alt: Main

Previous Guild:  Different chars -Yum, Bear Factory, Scrubz

Time Zone: Cupertino - pacific time zone

Reason for joining: Looking for a guild that helps others

Cake or Cookies: Cake