[Mythos]

*IGN:

HisBoo

*Language(s):
English

-Entry level Spanish

-Intermediate level French

*How active are you:
Daily unless I am sick then every other day.

*Why did you choose us:
I was invited by GL and I actually would love a loyal and respectful guild

Previous Guild:
[Relentless]
[BootyPatrol] - **Disbanned**
[Ikaros] (I listed all of them because I was in all these on separate chars)

Preferred Name:
Please just call me Nala or Lulu

About me:
I love making people smile and helping out when I can.
I am a young traditional artist and I do draw for anyone who asks. -Small fee may apply-

IGN: Naivety
Language(s): English, Portuguese
How active are you: prolly gonna be playing everyday until classes hit mid-February
Why did you choose us: I wanted a PvP guild, also I know a lot of the members in here from Zenith anyway
Previous Guild: Shatter
Preferred Name: Nai?
About me: eve rando

@danan45 A guild thread is the wrong place to try and talk to Lilu like this... you should probably PM him instead.

Also, please don't double post. I merged your posts for you, but be careful about it in the future.

So, isn't this a necro?

This thread was closed after the OP bumped it past the inactivity limit, but this never happened here. Shouldn't the thread have been closed many times by now considering how many times it's been necro'd?

48 minutes ago, danan45 said:

naivety I know that. I'm Mythos member since 2014. also Lilu didnt respond about 1 month

I understand you're upset that you were caught hacking but spamming ban appeals, pm's, and status messages will not change the answer.
Don't hack next time, simple as that. Learn from your mistake.

7 minutes ago, Dream said:

So, isn't this a necro?

This thread was closed after the OP bumped it past the inactivity limit, but this never happened here. Shouldn't the thread have been closed many times by now considering how many times it's been necro'd?

Guilds are an exception to the necro rule now as of the 2/4/2019 official rule update, but I will be locking this and remaking it sometime in the future.
Thank you for the reminder.