VoidEls

[Official] New ED Burner Discussion

15 minutes ago, VoidEls said:

3.) Ice Burner Set: El Officer (Black)
Many of you wanted the El Officer (Ver.Black) for the Ice Burner rotations,
but we had in mind to push this IB set to the ED Burner instead.

Only this IB set will go in the ED burner - We will NOT be inserting any other IB sets in this ED burner!

Do you guys agree to this idea? Or should it be kept for the Ice Burner rotations?
(We will not be doing both, that makes it ineffective for it to be in the ED Burner)

yo sign me the FUCK UP

I HAVE YET TO GET THIS SET 

+20 scrolls

Return of the +11 Scroll? 

Also, I know you said that EOvD would be the only IB set, but what about some IM items? There are a lot of IM costumes that were not released in Void or not in our store. Maybe a list of those would be nice too. Other than that I could not think of any actual items that have not been covered already by the previous/current ED burner. 

How about old mounts? I.E. Perkisas, etc.

A-S+ Stones
+6-11 Scrolls
Really it's hard to make a list that wasn't already covered with the old burner.

I do agree that the price should be around 2.5m just to keep it "even." Or even add levels of ED burners. Like 2.5m burner, 5m burner, 10m burner. It'd kind of be like how in gambling you can insert more money to increase your payout. Of course the difference wouldn't be that high but still need to be a little higher.

It would be interesting to see the outfits we have not yet. 
Example of all the costumes in Elsword: http://blog.livedoor.jp/hitokuchimemo/

What I wish for though
Elsword Gothic Punk Outfit

What about those ol' Void Punk costumes from an event long ago? That event where we choose from either police or punk if I remember correctly.

For those who is wondering what it looks like open the spoiler below.

Spoiler

jG0mIJx.png

PS. Ran said that it is possible but it might be unfair to those who participated in the event to get the costume.
== Being one of those who participated in that event; failed to get the permanent costume, I don't mind if these costume sets were to become available elsewhere. Though I dunno about what the other peeps who participated as well think about it.

Edited by Kuramu
Added some things.

Will anything from the old ED burner be brought to this new one?

I believe we should have more of KRs drops, ie; instead of 30 Complete Recov. 100 Complete recoveries etc, I understand the need to drain ED but atleast make a majority of the items worth it.

I'd personally limit the idea of cash shop items being in there aside from maybe the playboy bunny cube (all colors).

Perhaps a mana necklace, titans ring, old IC speed ring, sages 2/3/5/10x, fluor coupon 1/3/5, +8~11 scrolls, Reidentify scrolls, improved hero ring, maybe some of the temp titles (Old event titles ie; madness etc) I will update my list as I get more ideas.

as for EO Black I believe this cube should be per character.

1.) The ED Burner's cost to open.
I think the current 3.5m a burner was fine.

2.) Items to be added to the new ED burner.
Refined Stones A-S+
Unappraised Ore 

MEL Pieces

Rareish pets? (Miho/Hoya/Beeho/etc)

I agree with this going into the ED burners 100%.

Maru and Corgi, enough said.

Honestly, the IB sets from the recolor event would be nice to put in there. 

Throw in some ERP scrolls and coins too

Also some IM costumes from the thread that has a huge list of them (that is buried but I can find later). Basically put in their cube version ( you know the one from the IM where you could buy the whole set for a slightly cheaper price).

Just now, Tazero said:

I believe we should have more of KRs drops, ie; instead of 30 Complete Recov. 100 Complete recoveries etc, I understand the need to drain ED but atleast make a majority of the items worth it.

I'd personally limit the idea of cash shop items being in there aside from maybe the playboy bunny cube (all colors).

Perhaps a mana necklace, titans ring, old IC speed ring, sages 2/3/5/10x, fluor coupon 1/3/5, +8~11 scrolls, Reidentify scrolls, improved hero ring, maybe some of the temp titles (Old event titles ie; madness etc) I will update my list as I get more ideas.

^ This, please.

Other than that, I'm quite OK with having EO ver. Black in the ED burners. Gives non-paying players a somewhat free IB set...

1 minute ago, Kuramu said:

What about those ol' Void Punk costumes from an event long ago? That event where we choose from either police or punk if I remember correctly.

It's sadly not available for every character and it might be unfair too for whoever participated in the event back then.

1 minute ago, Tazero said:

No, we plan to create a new fresh ED burner.
Some items such as upgrade scrolls might repeat, but in general we want to avoid the junk items from the current ED burner.

2 minutes ago, Leivinia said:

+20 scrolls

Return of the +11 Scroll? 

Also, I know you said that EOvD would be the only IB set, but what about some IM items? There are a lot of IM costumes that were not released in Void or not in our store. Maybe a list of those would be nice too. Other than that I could not think of any actual items that have not been covered already. 

Like I've mentioned in point #2, we're open to any items - Feel free to suggest any IM goodies you would like to see in there~!

1 minute ago, SzionBlue said:

HIYA RAN

when i wakeup ill do a post thing

Hello there~!

I have good expectations on this, i hope it gets more well developed now with proper community feedback and more constant updates on it.

I personally can suggest putting old recolor IBs instead of EOvD but in a way it doesn't flood too much the list of all possible drops. Maybe a ticket which can be used to get them? Or a cube with the pieces, idk. I don't really like most of recolors but they're very wanted by some people (i've seen people paying like 6b for one).

maybe you should try to add all the recolor ib's in there since they don't rotate anymore as well.

:D

Agreed on the El Officer (ver. black) to be in ED burners.

As for cost, I say make it around 2.5 mil ED instead of the old 3.5 mil. A bit less cost can add more incentive to burn.

Things I can think of right now to add to the burner:

~Upgrade scrolls from +8 to +10 (please remove +11 forever :c)

~El Officer (ver. black) as you've suggested above

~CoC title (the price for these things is retarded to high hell rn)

~Special Magic stones maybe?

That's what I got so far, but to add another note, you should remove everything that's considered "garbage" from the ED burner.

What I mean by garbage is, things that are like those Boss Cubes & NPC cards that's in IBs rn. Those things make people hesitate to burn because it returns absolutely nothing but piles of junk in the inventory.

If you want to add "low tier" items, make it so that the items are useful. Things like pet food for example are very useful, even if it's low tier.

Might add more later once I think up of more things.

for the eovd, i feel rather than being all character pieces you can pull, it should just be a pieces cube that's tradable

the pieces cube when opened will yield the corresponding piece for your character

though this can make the set relatively cheap i think that's a bit better than seeing 1b+ pendulums , claymores, etc

edit: do also keep in mind we already have a relatively cheap set that gives decent stats (aa), having another one wouldn't be bad

eovd stats are also good for pvp, so can indirectly serve as something pvp players would want since aa gives max, not add

22 minutes ago, VoidEls said:

Hello Voidlings,

We're working on a brand new ED burner, but since we don't want it to be like the current ED burner (Void Hell Soul),
we would like to hear your input and feedback regarding the new ED burner.

Our plan so far

- Remove the Void Hell Soul from Ariel/Aranka 1 week after the new ED burner has been released.
- Make the new ED burner require ED upon opening instead of a key and ED.
- Insert new content more often in the new ED burner rather than letting it be for months upon months.

What we would like to get some help and feedback with

1.) The ED Burner's cost to open.
The current Void Hell Soul burner requires the burner (5,000 ED), the key (10,000 ED) and 3,500,000 ED to open.
That means that the total cost is currently: 3,515,000 ED.

2.) Items to be added to the new ED burner.
Keep in mind that we can't custom create things such as ''EC tickets'' or ''Divorce tickets'' and items alike.
Please stick to existing items that will not cause any problems.

The items can range from costumes, to upgrade scrolls, to stat stones, and many more!

Many of you wanted the El Officer (Ver.Black) for the Ice Burner rotations,
but we had in mind to push this IB set to the ED Burner instead.

Only this IB set will go in the ED burner - We will NOT be inserting any other IB sets in this ED burner!

Do you guys agree to this idea? Or should it be kept for the Ice Burner rotations?
(We will not be doing both, that makes it ineffective for it to be in the ED Burner)

4.) Additional Suggestions/Feedback
If our plan is not to your liking or you have a better idea on how we can do this, please let us know!

and give a consolation piece that can be crafted as title (like the IB and FR of Elsword) ^^

2 minutes ago, PinkListed said:

Maru and Corgi, enough said.

i'm a selfish hoe that wants this so

i mean

i'd agree with this if you guys dont plan on ever releasing them another way? 

it can fall into rare mounts&pet suggestion someone else said