KojiTheCow

VoidEls PvE Service

6 minutes ago, MitsuRakurai said:

I suppose I could use some help on el tear farming

Doesn't really matter with who 

#cbstooweak

Hello Mitsu, if you feel in need of a party for El Tear Farming, do not hesitate to join our server.
You can find the invite link at the first post of this thread.
Happy Voiding!
: )

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but, I'm a very active PvE player and I'm looking for a PvE buddy so we can play and farm together since all my friends stopped playing this game. 

I'm currently trying to farm Elrianode gear!

5 minutes ago, Naivae said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but, I'm a very active PvE player and I'm looking for a PvE buddy so we can play and farm together since all my friends stopped playing this game. 

I'm currently trying to farm Elrianode gear!

Hello there!
You can find dungeon parties in our PvE Service Discord.
Our role to ping for Elrianode parties is the @Eltear Farming Support
You can find the invite link at the first post of this thread : )

Yoooooo guys~

For a limited time only, we offer Event Dungeon support! If you dont want to dab all alone, you can now get the help of our professional dabbers! Success is not guaranteed, though, ehehe.

Simply hop on our Discord server, fill out the introduction template and once we've accepted you, ping the Dab Support role in #dungeon. Easy and not complicated at all! 

Pull out your dabbing skills and happy Cringe-O-Ween, Voidlings!

2 minutes ago, Fornikua said:

Hi~
Do u help me to famr in Debrian laboratoy?
;-;

Yes we do! ^^ 

Simply hop on our Discord server ( Link provided on the very first post!), fill out the introduction template and once we've accepted you, ping the @Eltear Farming Support role in #dungeon. Easy and not complicated at all! Hope to see ya soon~

5 hours ago, RedBull said:

Hello, i want a party for "El Tower Defender" Title :I ...i have Discort yea...but my english is.....so shitty Q_Q'' German Players Exist in ur Discort Server too? 

Hello there!

The server's main language is english, but we will help you out if you have trouble understanding the language.

You just need to ask : )