BillNye

「lυмιɴαry」 - Become luminous with us! Level 20 PvE Guild with GE Events and more~

Recommended Posts

Name/Nickname (optional):GayMan
IGN: AG4yman

Class: NI
Main or Alt: Main(for now)
Previous Guild (if you were in one before): Not really....
Gear (Not relevant to joining, just want to know because i'm curious): shitty heroic gear
Timezone: UTC+8
About you (optional): Uh, i am a noob and also I am gay:DekalHeart:  (just kidding)
Why did you decide to join this Guild?: Because i have no friends:chungCry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AGayMan said:

Name/Nickname (optional):GayMan
IGN: AG4yman

Class: NI
Main or Alt: Main(for now)
Previous Guild (if you were in one before): Not really....
Gear (Not relevant to joining, just want to know because i'm curious): shitty heroic gear
Timezone: UTC+8
About you (optional): Uh, i am a noob and also I am gay:DekalHeart:  (just kidding)
Why did you decide to join this Guild?: Because i have no friends:chungCry:

Accepted!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Seneca said:

if ya'll get in this guild you better have earplugs on Monday and aspirin for the rest of the week

smh you too. leave the thread for bumps/new member applications. you're gonna scare away new members

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name/Nickname (optional): Kari 
IGN: Kariho

Class: Fatal Phantom
Main or Alt: Main
Previous Guild (if you were in one before): BirdOfPrey
Gear (Not relevant to joining, just want to know because i'm curious): Currently sitting on +8 heroic and +8 elrianode
Timezone: EST (GMT -5)

 

About you (optional): - Well I am a 20 year old college student studying to be a musician and when I am not in a dungeon I am usually either frantically scrolling through many discord channels or I am practicing my instrument(s) (Trombone and Guitar). I am generally a very talkative person but sometimes my anxiety gets the better of me (Q~Q).
Why did you decide to join this Guild?: Honestly, I've been having some serious bad luck with guilds and I don't have many friends on the server so I'm frequently Solo. I saw this and I thought that it looked like it would be a fun place to meet people!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KonoeKari said:

Name/Nickname (optional): Kari 
IGN: Kariho

Class: Fatal Phantom
Main or Alt: Main
Previous Guild (if you were in one before): BirdOfPrey
Gear (Not relevant to joining, just want to know because i'm curious): Currently sitting on +8 heroic and +8 elrianode
Timezone: EST (GMT -5)

 

About you (optional): - Well I am a 20 year old college student studying to be a musician and when I am not in a dungeon I am usually either frantically scrolling through many discord channels or I am practicing my instrument(s) (Trombone and Guitar). I am generally a very talkative person but sometimes my anxiety gets the better of me (Q~Q).
Why did you decide to join this Guild?: Honestly, I've been having some serious bad luck with guilds and I don't have many friends on the server so I'm frequently Solo. I saw this and I thought that it looked like it would be a fun place to meet people!

accepted. if you're online rn, whisper FatMerlin or Sexposed for an invite. if not, you can apply on the board.

also, do feel free to join our discord server for easier communication.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  IGN: Hendan
Class: NI
Main or Alt: Main
Previous Guild: None
Gear (Not relevant to joining, just want to know because i'm curious): +9 Elrianode +10 Void weap
Timezone: GMT+8
Name/Nickname (optional): Andrei
About you (optional): - I love Nino
Why did you decide to join this Guild?: I need someone to carry me in raids :syobonyanSad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kino said:

  IGN: Hendan
Class: NI
Main or Alt: Main
Previous Guild: None
Gear (Not relevant to joining, just want to know because i'm curious): +9 Elrianode +10 Void weap
Timezone: GMT+8
Name/Nickname (optional): Andrei
About you (optional): - I love Nino
Why did you decide to join this Guild?: I need someone to carry me in raids :syobonyanSad:

hey there~ if you're on atm an invitation will hit your way, check out our guild discord server for easier communicating~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello~

IGN: Ewor
Class: Code Sariel
Main or Alt: Main
Previous Guild: firearms
Gear: void +10, el 4x +9, overall 370/420k CP
Timezone: +1
About you: Working adult, playing games to relieve stress. I'm a calm person, need time to open.
Why did you decide to join this Guild?: I would like to find some in game friends to play and talk with.

 :syobonyanPeek3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ewor said:

Hello~

IGN: Ewor
Class: Code Sariel
Main or Alt: Main
Previous Guild: firearms
Gear: void +10, el 4x +9, overall 370/420k CP
Timezone: +1
About you: Working adult, playing games to relieve stress. I'm a calm person, need time to open.
Why did you decide to join this Guild?: I would like to find some in game friends to play and talk with.

 :syobonyanPeek3:

hey there, check out our guild discord server for easier communicating~ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now