Berthe

[3/2/18] IB Rotation discussion

13 minutes ago, Natsume-kun said:

Ah really? Everytime I mash my mouse, I just get 5 eggs. That's weird.

I am usually at Ruben's Hotspring.

Make sure you don't stand your self right in front of sign, be a bit on the side, make sure you press F5 so if player is standing right at the sign you wouldn't be clicking on him accidentally and..... RAPE THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR LEFT MOUSE BUTTON!

1 hour ago, Majalis said:

Still disappointed in the fact that we're probably gonna get 3rd jobs around the same time as NA or even way after they do.

Jee, its almost like every single update aside from 2 at best.

It's not like the server is using NA files or anything, so in order to get it NA needs to have the files, and then Void needs to make it work on this server as well or anything. Totally not the case at all.

Not a bad rotation, and the stuff that came with it is pretty nice too.

25 minutes ago, Natsume-kun said:

@VoidEls just wondering, any plan to fix Hotspring Phoru? I want to buy them eggs.

Hotspring's Phoru always worked fine for me.
Would get roughly ~18 eggs (from what I remember) each time I would spam click the Phoru.

Try the tips other players provided you to see if that fixes your issue.

13 minutes ago, Yameroo said:

Make sure you don't stand your self right in front of sign, be a bit on the side, make sure you press F5 so if player is standing right at the sign you wouldn't be clicking on him accidentally and..... RAPE THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR LEFT MOUSE BUTTON!

Ah thanks, I'll try when server is up.

3 minutes ago, VoidEls said:

Hotspring's Phoru always worked fine for me.
Would get roughly ~18 eggs (from what I remember) each time I would spam click the Phoru.

Try the tips other players provided you to see if that fixes your issue.

Ah OK, thanks. I will check if that works.

26 minutes ago, KFCrow said:

ur mouse broke maybe
jk

lol, ofc not. 

Im so happy that I wanna pick up Ran and the rest of void staff and take them out for milkshakes at Steak n Shake.
No really the MW update gave me my Raven Class Claws , Missing sets that I had in my Invo forever , and the IB set thats been dead for years down near~
+1 
Remember CinemaSins? 
Well Im counting a sin for everyone thats being negative about the rotation x30 
Total Sins: 285
Sentence: 3 years in Yata's Birb Cage

holy shit LoW is back and now with the Arm Accessory!! And that IB content revamp is great too! Seriously fuck boss cubes.

Guys what should I go for? SR combo with Sinister Intent face/arm/mini-me (which left the earring slot open) or LoW combo 5/5 with Sinister Intent face/mini-me/earring?

I feel a little bad for buying a whole SR set for Rena even though I already have LoW (without arm)

4 minutes ago, STRXS said:

holy shit LoW is back and now with the Arm Accessory!! And that IB content revamp is great too! Seriously fuck boss cubes.

Guys what should I go for? SR combo with Sinister Intent face/arm/mini-me (which left the earring slot open) or LoW combo 5/5 with Sinister Intent face/mini-me/earring?

I feel a little bad for buying a whole SR set for Rena even though I already have LoW (without arm)

Best combo I come up with in PvE is SR combo + 2x dmg rings + velder/ereda necklace + Elrianode earrings (with 1.5% skill dmg ident) + transformation tool + Dimension Master symbol, bracelet and support unit.

2 minutes ago, Yameroo said:

Best combo I come up with in PvE is SR combo + 2x dmg rings + velder/ereda necklace + Elrianode earrings (with 1.5% skill dmg ident) + transformation tool + Dimension Master symbol, bracelet and support unit.

Interesting. I didn't know the Elrianode earrings can have that ident. I'll keep my SR combo and skip the LoW arm acc then. Thank you!

1 minute ago, STRXS said:

Interesting. I didn't know the Elrianode earrings can have that ident. I'll keep my SR combo and skip the LoW arm acc then. Thank you!

Yes Elrianode earrings do have skill dmg ident from 0.5% up to 1.5%. It can have 2x skill dmg idents but it's super hard to get it so I just roll with 1.5%