NotEnvy

How many void dungeon runs do you guys always do per day?

Void dungeon runs  

254 members have voted

1. 1. How many run per day?

• 1~5
    • 5~10
    • 20~50
    • 50~100

If I use newt potion which has cooldown time of 4 mins or so then I can do about 12 runs in 30 mins (has to wait for the cooldown to end). Each day I run void for about 2 or 3 hours, for a total of 48~72 runs a day.

But recently after changing to my elrianode gear and stopped using newt and just run as much as I can, which is about 72 runs in 2 hours. Been doing this for six days and I got to stage 11.

0, ran it few times but then stopped, I'll gear up all my characters then once the achievement of the 1000 runs = weap cube hits void I'll be ready to spam it

5 hours ago, STRXS said:

oh yeah, a bit off topic but has anyone got the disks from dungeon drops? Just wanna confirm if those discs still drop or not at all.

some dropped some disks but its all about luck so rip

1 hour ago, xMaDxPaRaDoX said:

some dropped some disks but its all about luck so rip

Thanks for confirming. I just hope that some will drop for me. Anything that can make the grind shorter is welcomed. None dropped for me so far ;__;

6 hours ago, STRXS said:

oh yeah, a bit off topic but has anyone got the disks from dungeon drops? Just wanna confirm if those discs still drop or not at all.

I dropped stage 4 before. but it seems like disks is more harder to drop than a weapon lol

I'm plenty geared for the dungeon, just wayyyyy too lazy to run it. I'm waiting for 3rd jobs to come and/or some event like someone above said.

Also waiting on that mission that you can do once a day that gives 10 shards for 2 runs.

Lately I have no fucking idea... I've been spamming for shards to upgrade my only wep stages and i went from 30 to 230 so... In a normal basis i don't even run but I am power hungry and I really want stage 15 and maybe another void wep.