Celery

[Nocturne] - A Lazy Guild

morning_sickness.png

Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu . Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu. Shigu Shigu Shigu  Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu.

Alternatively...

Shigu? Shigu? Shigu? Shigu Shigu! Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu!
Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu Shigu!

unknown.png

Current Shigu - 13

Shigu skills 

unknown.png

(Guild skills may vary from time to time depending on what are our members current needs)

Rules.png

1. Be respectful to everyone, whether they are from our guild or no. I do not wish to see our members harassing others for no valid reason.

2 . English is the main language in this guild,so please keep conversations in English as much as possible,if something were to happen , others will not be able to help you.

3. Follow all official VoidEls rules

4. NSFW content is STRICTLY not allowed in all Discord channels (Honestly we just censor all the inappropriate words with "no flying nsfw")

5. If anyone in the circle is bothering you, talk about it directly to any of the staff. By no means should you start up any kind of drama.

6. Excessive begging will not be tolerated, it does get annoying. We will try to help as much as we can , but it is our rights to refuse to give help for any reason whatsoever.

7. Be mature, know when enough is enough , stop when asked to.

8. If you are inactive from either in game or in discord for 1 month, we will kick you out of the guild. If you need to be away for a long time , inform us in #inactivity-notice.

9. The guild bank is free for everyone to use, However, Do not take out things out excessively from the guild bank. (Detailed info in discord rules channel)

Apply.png

IGN:

Name/What you want to be called:

Timezone:(Optional) :

Shigu:

Shigu Shigu?:

Shigu!:

who_cares.png

Shigu Shigu!

Shigu Shigu Shigu!

Shigu Shigu!

SHIGUUU SHIGUUU!

[Discord]

It is essential for members to have a discord since this guild is highly discord based.

We have decided to make our discord public, upon joining, do your introductions in the #introduction channel (Format in pinned) and wait for your role to be assigned to gain access to the rest of the channels.

Do not modify the introduction format , if you are not comfortable with sharing anything, just leave the answers blank instead.

If we see that your introduction form has been modified, we will not give you any access until it has been fixed.

The required information we need are your name , whether you are a Member, Alliance, Friend or Guest , and your IGN if you are joining us.

To join , click on the link below ↓

Depression and screaming.

IGN: Madam

Name/What you want to be called: Buffy

Timezone:(Optional) : CST

Reason for joining(Optional): Seem like a nice guild. And i'm laid back myself at times so it fits me.

Tell us a little about yourself: I love music, art, animes.

What will you be expecting from this guild?: A chill environment with people i can chat with. 

57 minutes ago, Rouge said:

IGN: Madam

Name/What you want to be called: Buffy

Timezone:(Optional) : CST

Reason for joining(Optional): Seem like a nice guild. And i'm laid back myself at times so it fits me.

Tell us a little about yourself: I love music, art, animes.

What will you be expecting from this guild?: A chill environment with people i can chat with. 

Hello! You have been accepted~
Please feel free to join our Discord and do let me know when your online so I can add you to the guild (if you havent been already)!

15 minutes ago, Densgirl said:

Hello! You have been accepted~
Please feel free to join our Discord and do let me know when your online so I can add you to the guild (if you havent been already)!

Thank you! And i'm online now ready for an invite~