JumperCzech

[NOT CLICKBAIT] [STAFF RESPONDED] LEVELING CUBE IS GETTING REVAMPED!?!? [UPDATED V6.9]

309 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Leveling Cube needs a revamp?

• Yes
    • Yes, but it's a low priority thing
    • No
  2. 2. What do you think about the changes suggested here?

• +1
    • +1 but X should be changed (comment what should be changed)

Old post here.

Notes you should read first:

• Most things should not be tradable and banksharable, but there are some exceptions like the Apples, NPC Cards, which were already tradable, and Costume, which was already banksharable. In general, it would probably be better to keep the consumables that have common tradable versions tradable, so they don't clog inventory. Also the Heroic gear, explained in its section.
  • [NEW ]  If possible, make as many things discardable without the "type in "Discard" message", or even better, sellable for 0ed. No matter how optimized the cube is, there will always be a lot of stuff some people don't want, and discarding all the stuff is currently a pain
  • Eating a Beginner MP Potion is kinda unintuitive tbh. Considering you still have to do the 3 Ruben dungeons, I don't really see why the custom quest can't be something like killing the Tree of El Banthus, which even capped characters can do later, if it's accessible to even capped characters like now.
  • Lowkey accidentally deleted my most recent changes once, so might have forgotten something, comment if something doesn't make sense...
  • That's also why I'm saving this even before changing the consumables, give me a bit on that one.
  • Originally, I wanted to give progressively stronger foods, MP pots and drinks, but would clog up inventory and too much of a pain. So I'm just giving the best ones in reduced amounts.

How to read the colors here:
I suggest removing these.
I suggest adding these.

Stuff that didn't change.
Suggestion itself is in bold, my comment on why I changed it is in italics.

First Cube

Spoiler
  • Removed all consumables and added these instead (STOP WITH THE BEERS NOBODY WANTS THEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAA)
    • Poru Egg x10
    • Flame Tea x5
    • Flame Grass Salad x5
    • Complete Recovery Potion x5
  • Potion of Resolve (100)
  • Random Cube containing Skill Ring (4 pieces, 7 days) > Ring of Skills (15 days)
  • Random Cube with Refined Eldrit Shard - easy to craft at Naeun, people barely use them. If you really want to keep them at least let us pick the shard.
  • Skill Slot Expansion Medallion - its unlocked from the start
  • Dragon Illusion Costume Cube - can be replaced with another costume but tbh this one looks p nice on most charas and has good stats so im not complaining
  • [VoidEls] Secret Technique Title Cube
  • [VoidEls] Mount Exchange Ticket
  • [VoidEls] Ice Burner Exchange Ticket
  • [VoidEls] Beginner Gear Box (+10)
  • [VoidEls] Void Light EXP Cube (7 Days)
  • [VoidEls] Pet Summon Stone (15 Days)
  • [VoidEls] Level Up Cube (Lv.35)
  • Cube with Resurrection Stones (7 pieces)
  • Luriel's Fruit from El's Tree (3) 

Lvl 35 Cube

Spoiler
  • Removed all consumables and added these instead (If the staff wants to be creative they can change them into some equivalent custom potions)
    • Poru Egg x10
    • Flame Tea x7
    • Flame Grass Salad x7
    • Premium MP Potion x10
    • Pepsi x10
    • Corrupted Premium Recovery Potion x5
  • Custom Awakening (7 days) Cube
  • Cube with the Ring of Fury (15 Days) - moved from higher cube, maybe lower duration to 7 days because pvp cube has one
  • Apink Cards (6) - You can't get them by leveling anymore, so this seems like the next best thing
  • Random Cube with Refined Eldrit Shard - easy to craft at Naeun, people barely use them. If you really want to keep them at least let us pick the shard.
  • [VoidEls] Pink Crown (Ver.4)
  • [VoidEls] Adventurer Gear Box (+10)
  • Sales Agent Certificate (VIP, 7 days) > VVIP - seems only fair considering until VVIP was released, we were able to get the best sales agent from the cube. Also I don't think KR and NA even have VIPs anymore? idk
  • Luriel's Fruit from El's Tree (5)
  • [VoidEls] Level Up Cube (Lv.55)
  • Magic Necklace (7 Days) > (15 Days) - not like the second one ever runs out before the first one, having two just clogs up inventory
  • Mana Mint Chewing Gum (7 Days) > (15 Days) - not like the second one ever runs out before the first one, having two just clogs up inventory
  • [VoidEls] Epic NPC Summon Card Cube (2) - I really wanted these removed, but then I realized it's the main way to get these cards and they are necessary for the utility one skill cast alchemist crafted cards. So, until another way is added, keep them here and tradable.
  • Cube with Resurrection Stones (15 pieces)

Lvl 55 Cube

Spoiler
  • Removed all consumables and added these instead (If the staff wants to be creative they can change them into some equivalent custom potions)
    • Poru Egg x10
    • Flame Tea x10
    • Flame Grass Salad x10
    • Premium MP Potion x10
    • Pepsi x10
    • Corrupted Premium Recovery Potion x7
    • Secret Enlightening Potion x5
  • A few (8?) untradable high grade magic stones that give crit/maxi - I've met a lot of new players who had no idea socketing was even a thing and this seems like a point where they kinda know enough about the game to try it out. Even if they do socket, they often socket bad things, this should at least reduce both of those things.
  • Apink Cards (9) - You can't get them by leveling anymore, so this seems like the next best thing
  • Luriel's Fruit from El's Tree (7)
  • Eldrit Essence (20) > (50)
  • [VoidEls] Hero Gear Box (+10)
  • [VoidEls] Epic NPC Summon Card Cube (3) - I really wanted these removed, but then I realized it's the main way to get these cards and they are necessary for the utility one skill cast alchemist crafted cards. So, until another way is added, keep them here and tradable.
  • Cube with Resurrection Stones (30 pieces)
  • [VoidEls] Level Up Cube (Lv. 80) > (Lv. 70)

Lvl 70 Cube

Spoiler
  • Removed all consumables and added these instead (If the staff wants to be creative they can change them into some equivalent custom potions)
    • Poru Egg x15
    • Flame Tea x13
    • Flame Grass Salad x13
    • Premium MP Potion x10
    • Pepsi x10
    • Corrupted Premium Recovery Potion x10
    • Complete Recovery Potion x10
    • Secret Enlightening Potion x7
    • Battle Elixir x3
  • Apple Basket (35) - cubed so they don't clog inventory, ig you can keep these sharable or maybe even tradable because they are in the current cube
    • Contains 35 of each of the apples (Organic, Loquat, Storm, Andromeda, Superhero, Giant)
  • Apink Cards (12) - You can't get them by leveling anymore, so this seems like the next best thing
  • 100 SD tickets
  • Permanent Trans Slot unlock thingy
  • Symbol of Transcendence
  • +9/+10 Lv. 70 Gear Cube
  • 10 untradable high grade magic stones that give crit/maxi
  • Creator of Secrets Title cube (7 Days) - Would encourage new players to actually figure out SDs are a thing and would help with capping.
  • 10 Giant and/or Seraphim and/or Ventus Elixirs (maybe cube if you add all three?) - definitely are useful, but not op or hard to get enough to not include it
  • Eldrit Essence (30) - moved to lower cube
  • Sales Agent Certificate (VIP, 7 days) - moved to higher cube
  • Random Cube containing Skill Ring (4 pieces, 7 days) - 15 day Ring of Skills was placed in the previous cube instead
  • Luriel's Fruit from El's Tree (10)
  • Cube with the Ring of Fury (15 Days) - moved to lower cube
  • Luriel's Professions Change Ticket - unnecessary with profession changes
  • Magic Necklace (Temp) - moved to lower cube
  • Mana Mint Chewing Gum (Temp) - moved to lower cube
  • [VoidEls] Pet Summon Stone (15 Days)
  • [VoidEls] Level Up Cube (Lv.85)[VoidEls] Level Up Cube (Lv.90) - feels like more of a natural progression. And we'd get SD gear so we wouldn't need the +9 lvl 85 stuff anymore.
  • Cube with Resurrection Stones (40 pieces)

Lvl 90 Cube

Spoiler
    • Poru Egg x20
    • Flame Tea x15
    • Flame Grass Salad x15
    • Premium MP Potion x15
    • Pepsi x15
    • Corrupted Premium Recovery Potion x13
    • Complete Recovery Potion x10
    • Secret Enlightening Potion x10
    • Battle Elixir x4
  • Apink Cards (15) - You can't get them by leveling anymore, so this seems like the next best thing
  • 15 untradable high grade magic stones that give crit/maxi 
  • Symbol of Transcendence - moved to lower cube
  • [VoidEls] Shadow of the Sun (1 Day) - Clogs up inventory, isn't really that good either.
  • [Cobo] Silver Fox Miho (2 Days) - Clogs up inventory, we can already choose her as a 15 day pet and it's only two days. 
  • [Cobo] Summon Stone: Lord Inferno (2 Days) Clogs up inventory and we already have a temp mount
  • [VoidEls] Tremendous Gear Box (+9) > +8 Rank 25 Heroic Gear Select Cube
    • Heroics of this level are already ridiculously easy to obtain on void thanks to our custom crafts and enhancement rates
    • Keep them banksharable, it would suck to get a +44% ASD glove only for it to be stuck on a single character.
    • The cube contains 3 cubes for a full set of Wrath, Wisdom or Vision gear. It would be a bit too impractical to ask about the kind for every piece. And you can always combine it with pieces you craft or get from other character's cubes for that 2+3/5 set effect
  • [VoidEls] Void Light EXP Cube (7 Days)
  • Cube with Resurrection Stones (40 pieces)
  • Lvl 99 Cube - because there definitely should be one

Lvl 99 Cube

Spoiler
  • Consumables
    • Poru Egg x25
    • Flame Tea x20
    • Flame Grass Salad x20
    • Premium MP Potion x15
    • Pepsi x15
    • Corrupted Premium Recovery Potion x15
    • Complete Recovery Potion x15
    • Secret Enlightening Potion x13
    • Battle Elixir x5
  • Overpowered 7 Day Title Cube - You can select one of temporary op titles. (Guardian of Elrianode, Blazing Figure, Grim Reaper, Oath of Ruin, Pierce the Heavens, Blazing Figure, Dark Gaze, St. Patrick's Day)
  • Custom Awakening (30 days) Cube
  • Apink Cards (21) - You can't get them by leveling anymore, so this seems like the next best thing
  • Pick Up Aura (30 days) - teammates without pick up aura are really annoying, even though rare
  • Any mediocre permanent mount You can get one of those 100 hero coins mounts of board for like 15-20m. No reason why this shouldn't be accessible to someone who has already capped. Shouldn't be anything good, just something that lets you move fast
  • Wedges (2 for armor, 1 for weapon)to show people they exist
  • Ereda Island Hero's Necklace (30 Days)
  • Ring of Skills (30 days) 
  • Heroic Invitation (50)
  • VVIP (15days)
  • Cube with Resurrection Stones (40)
  • El Tree Fruit (30)
  • Apink Cards (20) - You can't get them by leveling anymore, so this seems like the next best thing
  • 25 High Grade Magic stones (Crit/Maxi)
  • Refined Magic Stones (A) - only a few because they are abusable by banksharing the gear
  • PvP Essentials Cube

PvP Essentials Cube

Spoiler
  • PvP only Wise Stones (25-50) - considering everything here is supposed to be untradable, I think even more is fine. After all, these are now buyable with AP.
  • (In another cube so the timer doesn't start immediately)
    • Ring of Fury (30 days)
    • Magic Necklace (30 days)
    • Kumiho Earrings (30 days) 
  • Cube with +10 Sparring Gear for your character - questionable, would defo help make arena alive but also defo worth a bunch

Just now, ZeroEl said:

+1

also make all the consumables that we receive is untradable and unshareable 

or maybe make all the item untradable and unshareable :v 

it already says that at the top

The average changes are alright imo

dont agree with the +10 sparring gear

will give a +1, but should think about the spar gear as many players who wanted it up to +10 needed to work for it

Anything seems good and Lv99 cube definitely +10000, but that Vitality Potion is literally useless

seriously it was just a bit more than medium mp potion and it has 60sec cd, I never saw anyone use it in dungeon 

could be better if removing Vitality Potion and put more blue bull instead, or any 50%/50% recoveries will still be great.

+1, Though the Pvp Essential thing is ??? +10 sparr gear is pretty tough to get if you dont farm for it so giving it for free is a slap to the face for those who grinded for it. Also if your giving them so many high grade magic stones why the sage stones?... prob I wouldnt mind if the Sparr gear was temp maybe? 30 days or something. But besides that the rest are fine.

2 minutes ago, Boombayah said:

The average changes are alright imo

dont agree with the +10 sparring gear

will give a +1, but should think about the spar gear as many players who wanted it up to +10 needed to work for it

Spar gear is old content now tho. This applies to everything, people worked for SD/4D gear only for heroics to be released, people worked on their heroics and then elrianode gear got released. The efforts of anyone who worked for their +10 spar gear already is wasted because you can get some like rank 20 purple el tears 10m/ea and +8 the elri gear and you already have a set almost on par with a +10 spar gear, but with 3 sockets (4 with wedges) and much better customizability. A decently ranked  9+ heroic weapon will also do better in general in spite of a bit lower base modifier because of the additional socket slots.

4 minutes ago, Totodile said:

+1, Though the Pvp Essential thing is ??? +10 sparr gear is pretty tough to get if you dont farm for it so giving it for free is a slap to the face for those who grinded for it. Also if your giving them so many high grade magic stones why the sage stones?... prob I wouldnt mind if the Sparr gear was temp maybe? 30 days or something. But besides that the rest are fine.

Read above, IMO gear on par with +10 spar gear is really easy to get nowadays. If more people have a problem with it I'll reduce it to a +9 set tho.

23 minutes ago, Longing said:

Anything seems good and Lv99 cube definitely +10000, but that Vitality Potion is literally useless

seriously it was just a bit more than medium mp potion and it has 60sec cd, I never saw anyone use it in dungeon 

could be better if removing Vitality Potion and put more blue bull instead, or any 50%/50% recoveries will still be great.

It's not like we have potions to fill all the 6 slots anyway. Also there needs to be some kind of a worse potion for the early stuff.

@Boombayah @Totodile 
Just curious, does either of you actually use a +10 spar set in pvp? Because now that I think about it, I haven't seen anyone using one in years. The highest I've seen was a +9 and that was like months ago. I think the people who had the time to farm for +10 spar gear also had the time to farm for the new better alternatives.

The only thing that's not ok with the free gear at the moment is that it should allow you to get into type void farming right as you cap your character and it doesn't.

10 minutes ago, JumperCzech said:

It's not like we have potions to fill all the 6 slots anyway. Also there needs to be some kind of a worse potion for the early stuff.

@Boombayah @Totodile 
Just curious, does either of you actually use a +10 spar set in pvp? Because now that I think about it, I haven't seen anyone using one in years. The highest I've seen was a +9 and that was like months ago. I think the people who had the time to farm for +10 spar gear also had the time to farm for the new better alternatives.

On my FP I do of course I have better gear I could use but sparr gear is more entertaining.

8 minutes ago, Scout said:

The only thing that's not ok with the free gear at the moment is that it should allow you to get into type void farming right as you cap your character and it doesn't.

^ all depends on your stats. I was able to do add dung easily with tremendous gear under 2:30

10 hours ago, JumperCzech said:

Are you sure about that? (< its a link)

-not my point

-not even void elsword to begin with

10 hours ago, Totodile said:

all depends on your stats. I was able to do add dung easily with tremendous gear under 2:30

With the current free gear YOU CAN'T EVEN ENTER IT.

+there's a little thing called convenience that nobody is talking about, meaning that when you're new you can't afford to buy nearly anything too expensive. The free gear is supposed to enable you to make progress while not making you unbearably op and it doesn't accomplish that - you'd have to alt farm for the upcoming 1-2 weeks to get your stuff ready for the end game content.

1 hour ago, JumperCzech said:

Unidentified Eldrit shards - enough to have a lvl 3 attribute on the weapon

How many would that be? If it's an x amount of every eldrit shard, it might be abused.

I'd rather have Hot Boiled Eggs (Since they aren't bank-shareable, unsellable and untradeable) as some potions in the cubes.

Some new players don't even know that they exist in the first place, so the description tells it that it's in the Hot Springs.

Also, the cube which you can select your job is not really worth adding since you get a Pop-Up to buy/do the quests for it.

Either way, great idea. +1

20 minutes ago, Scout said:

-not my point

-not even void elsword to begin with

Void Elsword is even more op, the set of gear that person was using was about the same as the set I am giving so how exactly does it not allow you to farm add's?

2 hours ago, Drake said:

How many would that be? If it's an x amount of every eldrit shard, it might be abused.

I'd rather have Hot Boiled Eggs (Since they aren't bank-shareable)

I'm assuming nothing will be banksharable until staff says any of these things are impossible to make non-banksharable.

It would be a few hundred, not sure exactly rn. Also its not of every shard, its of the unidentified shards. 

2 hours ago, Scout said:

Or wait, maybe I misunderstood. Are you saying that the only thing that is wrong with the leveling cubes we have on void right now is that the fact that the lvl 85 gear we get is too weak?

Void Elsword is even more op, the set of gear that person was using was about the same as the set I am giving so how exactly does it not allow you to farm add's?

Yeah, I bet you and just about everyone else would farm fusion theory 24/7 with 6min runs.

+ most classes have abysmal sustainability

that's pre-nerfs BH by the way

2. no it is not the same and you can barely enter/run SDs with it

3. simply look at it, would you seriously socket it? The wep is the only useful part of that set and even the wep is pretty damn bad.

Like, would your seriously throw money at a set that's so many more times weaker than a 2+2 heroic or the henir set?

Or wait, maybe I misunderstood. Are you saying that the only thing that is wrong with the leveling cubes we have on void right now is that the fact that the lvl 85 gear we get is too weak?

Depends how you see weak.

Like, weak in the sense of alt farms being less "I wanna kill myslef" and more profitable than farming end-game content with a garbage set like that, then yes.

+ 1 but here's some changes/suggestions

Spoiler

about lvl 1 cube :

Spoiler

- change lvl required to open the cube to 15
- change gear lvl to 15
- change random cube with refined eldrit shard to an optional cube of refined eldrit shard
- change beer to green tea and increase the amount of it
- keep weak resurrection elixir but increase the amount of it
- remove secret technique key
- increase the amount of resurrection stones
- increase the amount of el trees
- add a vvip sale agent (7 days)

about lvl 35 cube :

Spoiler

keep weak resurrection elixir but increase the amount of it
- remove apples, replace them with any 50% hp/mp potions
- change random cube with refined eldrit shard to an optional cube of refined eldrit shard
- change beer to green tea and increase the amount of it
- remove vip sale agent certificate, don't replace it with anything as i already suggested above to add vvip sale agent in the first lvl cube
- change mage's necklace to velder necklace (7 days)
- remove epic npcs cubes

about lvl 55 cube :

Spoiler

- change sd gear to elite gear
keep weak resurrection elixir but increase the amount of it
- change random cube with refined eldrit shard to an optional cube of refined eldrit shard
- don't add high grade stones here yet, keep them in another higher lvl cube
- don't add custom awakening cube (7 days) here yet, keep it for another higher lvl cube
- increase the amount of eldrit essence
- remove blue bull, add it in another higher lvl cube
- remove epic npcs cubes
- change vitality potion to weak resurrection elixir and increase its amount

add a lvl 70 cube

Spoiler

- +9/10 lvl 70 old sd gear cube of your choice
- sd tickets

- weak resurrection elixir
- 50% hp/mp potions
- an optional cube of refined eldrit shard
- high grade magic stones of crit. and maxi. (untradable, banksharable)
- custom awakening cube (7 days)
- symbol of trans. (perm.)
- trans. skill slot

- el trees
- eldrit essence
- green tea
- blue bull
- resurrection stones cube
- vvip sale agent (7 days)
- ring of skills (7 days)
- necklace and mint gum (7 days)
- titles cube

- add void exp light cube (7 days)

change lvl 80 cube to lvl 85 cube

Spoiler

- remove vip/vvip sale agent as its been added in lvl 70 cube
- remove ring of skills from this cube as its been added in lvl 70 cube

- remove necklace and mint gum as they been added in lvl 70 cube
- remove shadow of the sun title
- remove silver fox miho
- remove summon stone : lord inferno
- remove symbol of trans. already added in lvl 70 cube
- remove tremendous gear box, already added sd gears cubes

- add +8/9 grenadized sd gear cube of your choice
- add an optional cube of refined eldrit shard
- add high grade magic stones of crit. and maxi. (untradable, banksharable)
- add pet summon stone ticket (15 days)

- keep weak resurrection elixir but increase the amount of it
- increase amount of eldrit essence

- increase amount of el trees
- increase the amount of blue pull
change vitality potion to weak resurrection elixir and increase its amount

about lvl 99 cube

Spoiler

- add wedges (x4 armor, 1 weapon, since there won't be lvl 90 cube)
- add refined magic stones (A) and make them untradable and unbanksharable
- add blue bull
- add any 50% hp/mp potion
- add custom awakening cube (15 days)
-
 add void exp light cube (7 days)
- remove ERP reset scroll (everyone already have another page of ERP in game now so this is useless)
- increase the amount of elrianode defense request (12 are literally nothing)
- increase the amount of el tree

actually re-typed it all cuz i was half sleep earlier when i made the comment lol
also tried to stay away from suggesting any number of amount, leaving it to others

Edited by Zoldyckian
re-typed the comment, fixed.

18 minutes ago, Zoldyckian said:

+1, here's some changes tho

make first cube and gears lvl 15 instead of 1 (as you job-change the first time)

Hide contents

make the refined eldrit shard cube contains all options and we can pick from it what we need/want instead of random (just like that change they did to the title cube), changing beer to green tea is fine but they kind of need to increase the amount of this tbh, actually prefer weak resurrection elixir over vitality potion, they just need to increase the amount of it or replace it with a better hp & mp potion, increase amount of resurrection stones from 7 to 15, el tree need to get amount increase and add a 7 days VVIP sale agent certificate 

about lvl 35 cube

Hide contents

yes please remove those useless apples or replace them with sth useful
also the epic npcs cubes...need removing, not sure if they can replace it with sth useful but if not then just remove them
increase amount of resurrection stones from 15 to 35, 
change mage's necklace to temp velder necklace

about lvl 55 cube

Hide contents

i suggest them change gears to a non sd gear, any normal gear would do just like the gear of lvl 35 and 1, you still don't need much of those socketing stones yet so i suggest keeping them in lvl 85 cube, under that you can use magic stones that drops from dungs, prefer keeping the temp. custom awakening in lvl 70 cube, as well as blue bull, then should remove it from this cube and add it to lvl 70 cube, increase the amount of eldrit essence to 50, replace vitality potions to better/more useful hp & mp potions and increase amount of resurrection stones from 30 to 55

add a lvl 70 cube

Hide contents

this cube should give a +9/10 old sd gear of your choice (the ones in those unique sd gear/accessories cubes), a refined eldrit shard cube, sd tickets x50, titles cube, more hp & mp potions, 50 blue bull, ring of skills cube (where you can choose what ring to get), temp. necklace and mana mint gum, custom awakening cube (7 days), perm. symbol of trans., another 50 eldrit essences, temp pet ticket, resurrection stones cube (70 stones) and add another 7 days VVIP sale agent certificate

change lvl 80 cube to lvl 85 cube 

Reveal hidden contents

this cube should contain a +8/9 lvl 85 grenadized sd gear of your choice cube, refined eldrit shard cube, some high grade crit & maxi. magic stones, titles cube, 100 eldrit essences, resurrection stones cube (85), more hp & mp potions, 50 blue bull, void light exp cube 15 days and heroic invs. x50 (untradable, banksharable)

add a lvl 99 cube

Reveal hidden contents

this cube should contain elrianod defense request x50 (untradable, banksharable), wedges (x4 armor and 1 weap.), refined eldrit shard cube (lvl 4 attribute if possible), temp. st. patrick's day title, pet pickup aura (15 days), any average perm. mount, cube that have the 2 hero rings (7 days), VVIP sale agent (15 days), more hp & mp potions, 100 blue bull, resurrection stones cube (100), el tree fruit (100), more high grade crit & maxi. magic stones (untradable, banksharable) or some A grade stones (untradable, unbanksharable), temp ib, pet and mount tickets, PvP essentials cube, custom awakening cube (15 days)

i think thats it for now, if i remember sth else i'll add it later

You are asking for way too much, ignoring whether it would be fair, I doubt void would give us that kind of stuff anyway. Just the elrianode requests are worth 100m+.

Also a lot of the stuff you say there is hard to understand/confusing.

31 minutes ago, Scout said:

Depends how you see weak.

Like, weak in the sense of alt farms being less "I wanna kill myslef" and more profitable than farming end-game content with a garbage set like that, then yes.

All gear except for elrianode is banksharable, so alt farming shouldn't be a problem for people who have a decently geared main. 

Also what kind of gear are you imagining we should have? 

Also, void has already shown what kind of gear they want to give us. They were never giving stuff that would allow you to faceroll early endgame. I don't see why they would suddenly change their mind.

44 minutes ago, Scout said:

+ most classes have abysmal sustainability

that's pre-nerfs BH by the way

The person wasn't using any potions. Could probably get bellow 4 mins with potspam anyway. And i was farming type void with 3 min per run so not that much of a difference. 

Also the stuff above, there is no reason to believe void would be willing to give gear that can faceroll early endgame for free. You can cap in 3 hours on void. 

What would your suggestion for gear be?