Nattie

Community Recolor Suggestion + Recolor Set Ideas (put 'em here!)

let the community suggest things to be recolored?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. y/n

let the community suggest recolors since we can't have recolor contests.

this meaning that we have a thread like the void forums event suggestion thread and we put examples and stuff of what sets (IBs. normal costumes, mix/match sets, etc) could be recolored into something else.

an example of what I mean that I made but it's not complete yet.

unknown.png&key=ae6bb8b7a0e710cd9f9ecd6c

we submit something like this (fully recolored) as a general example, with a name & the colors/hex codes you used.

suggested sets/items with image examples

Spoiler

Shadow Liege, promo sets + bluhen's accessories

NPC eyes, heterochromia eyes, green eyes for all, blue eyes (for laby/ain)

a recolored mix/match set

character color gp

rainbow salvatore rosso

laby themed radiant flower

monarch melody, chess arena recolor

violent dragon: angkor, servius recolor

devout follower (sv recolor), new challenger (ets1 recolor), midnight sun (ss recolor) + other concept ideas (nbs, arp, raf, bm & cl recolors)

old shit that was on here incase you wanna backread some.

Spoiler

hey so I've got kinda a suggestion/discussion and I don't know where to put it, so I was told maybe toss it here

right so

I understand that recolor contests are a no or a no ETA, but what about suggesting what could be recolored, like I know Structure recolors Void's stuff, but why don't we start tossing ideas torwards her and staff?

like for example, a friend of mine said he'd like to see a white SR, I think that'd be cool with some gold outlining or something and have it fully white, y'know

if this doesn't belong in suggestions, feel free to move it somewhere else but I thought this would be a middle ground thought to recolors

since rn the majority wants to be able to decide

and also, this doesn't mean community voting/deciding on what wins set wise. but it's a good thought I hope

maybe i worded this right, maybe i didn't, let's find out

and if this takes off, i'd suggest making a thread with collective ideas?

maybe take examples from people too

here's an idea of what i mean

On 9/25/2018 at 11:30 PM, Grace said:

tbh i miss recolored IBs so much..but since staff doesnt want us to tamper with the file anymore how about like what you said we suggest things to be recolored and we can maybe use a photoshop to just showcase and highlight which color should this part be along with its color shade number thingy?

On 9/25/2018 at 11:41 PM, Nattie said:

ya that's what i'm getting at like

this is what i mean about a white sr (like my friend is saying) but with gold outlines (my idea)

unknown.png

On 9/25/2018 at 11:44 PM, Grace said:

well coloring via Photoshop,paint or any coloring platform has shitty quality but at least we can still see the outline and detail color because imo above its the main purpose...you know..to tell the stuff about detail without tampering with data file

one last thing, i can also make a list of recolors people would like to see in specific colors here as well or in another thread in random or something

tbh i miss recolored IBs so much..but since staff doesnt want us to tamper with the file anymore how about like what you said we suggest things to be recolored and we can maybe use a photoshop to just showcase and highlight which color should this part be along with its color shade number thingy?

9 minutes ago, Grace said:

this is what i mean about a white sr (like my friend is saying) but with gold outlines (my idea)

unknown.png

tho he wants like just white or sth]

obv it's a shitty example because i just colored over shit in paint.net lmao

1 minute ago, Nattie said:

unknown.png

tho he wants like just white or sth]

obv it's a shitty example because i just colored over shit in paint.net lmao

well coloring via Photoshop,paint or any coloring platform has shitty quality but at least we can still see the outline and detail color because imo above its the main purpose...you know..to tell the stuff about detail without tampering with data file

1 minute ago, Grace said:

well yeah that's what I'm getting at

well yeah that's what I'm getting at

and i hope they wont be using old IBs that has been used for recoloring in the past ..and since our head mod structure is good with mix and match it could even be more wonderful idea if they mix and match IBs and recolor them...its too much of a work yes but it could be a wonderful signature IBs instead the find the difference between character's costume type of IBs..like we can have our own mini ETS4 

Just now, Grace said:

and i hope they wont be using old IBs that has been used for recoloring in the past ..and since our head mod structure is good with mix and match it could even be more wonderful idea if they mix and match IBs and recolor them...its too much of a work yes but it could be a wonderful signature IBs instead the find the difference between character's costume type of IBs..like we can have our own mini ETS4 

honestly the reason I didn't specifically put IBs in the title is because

what if they mixed and matched some items that go together model wise, but recolored them so they all fit together

here's an example, it goes really well w/ the bottom shape wise, but color wise is a no

so this would be an easy way to solve that

test.pngunknown.png

Just now, Nattie said:

what if they mixed and matched some items that go together model wise, but recolored them so they all fit together

here's an example, it goes really well w/ the bottom shape wise, but color wise is a no

test.pngunknown.png

YES GOD WHY DIDNT I THINK ABOUT THIS..also recoloring IM set will benefit rose and ain too since they have less IM permanent costume compared to character before them..and this can solve the KoG shitty costume color scheme..like they literally keep doing pink/blue one costume 

3 minutes ago, Grace said:

YES GOD WHY DIDNT I THINK ABOUT THIS..also recoloring IM set will benefit rose and ain too since they have less IM permanent costume compared to character before them..and this can solve the KoG shitty costume color scheme..like they literally keep doing pink/blue one costume 

call 'em mix match sets

it gives so many dress up alternatives to void and id abso fucking lutely love to see this

8 minutes ago, DarkDiscord said:

I like this idea, just throwing ideas out and maybe have a picture idea to at least show what you want trying to get at

also ye, i added a picture of what i mean

call 'em mix match sets

it gives so many dress up alternatives to void and id abso fucking lutely love to see this

also ye, i added a picture of what i mean

and if they put this in limited item mall sales and everyone buy it this will also benefit the staff and worth their effort..so its a win win situation for the staff and player.

Just now, Grace said:

and if they put this in limited item mall sales and everyone buy it this will also benefit the staff and worth their effort..so its a win win situation for the staff and player.

honestly it'd be a good gimmick for void imo

it'd be something new for limited sales, ed burners, event crafts, you name it

Just now, Nattie said:

honestly it'd be a good gimmick for void imo

it'd be something new for limited sales, ed burners, event crafts, you name it

and considering this would be the first time they release the costume(if they ever make one) i can totally see people will be interested in loading ec again because our player base likes to get their hand on useless stuff as long as its new..and the staff can even put this kind of interesting limited item mall set during not likeable rotation such as the past 2 months rotation..the market is really down,literally nothing that can make people load ec..

Just now, Grace said:

and considering this would be the first time they release the costume(if they ever make one) i can totally see people will be interested in loading ec again because our player base likes to get their hand on useless stuff as long as its new..and the staff can even put this kind of interesting limited item mall set during not likeable rotation such as the past 2 months rotation..the market is really down,literally nothing that can make people load ec..

honestly even EC selling is kinda bleh rn too

the rates dropped down to 8:100 because of everything feeling lacking.

imo this would be a cool way to get people interested since pretty much everyone here is interested in dressup

Just now, Nattie said:

honestly even EC selling is kinda bleh rn too

the rates dropped down to 8:100 because of everything feeling lacking.

imo this would be a cool way to get people interested since pretty much everyone here is interested in dressup

holy shit did we connect our mind or something..this freaks me out because we literally keep having same ideas..

2 minutes ago, Grace said:

holy shit did we connect our mind or something..this freaks me out because we literally keep having same ideas..

possibly

anyw i rlly hope staff sees this tbh

i feel like struct would like the idea cuz of the wanting to connect w/ the community thing n this is something where you'd legit listen ideas from 'em n stuff

it'd be nice

possibly

anyw i rlly hope staff sees this tbh

i feel like struct would like the idea cuz of the wanting to connect w/ the community thing n this is something where you'd legit listen ideas from 'em n stuff

it'd be nice

most likely yes and not to mention she also like to mix and match..

Would be cool if we get something like this SR in blue or another color (btw don't know who made this, it's from Void discord) 

Anyways it would be cool if they ask the community and we can decide which of the IB or costumes will get a Recolor :addConfused:

Screenshot_20180907-125827_1.jpg

Just now, LordPsy said:

Would be cool if we get something like this SR in blue or another color (btw don't know who made this, it's from Void discord) 

Anyways it would be cool if they ask the community and we can decide which of the IB or costumes will get a Recolor :addConfused:

Screenshot_20180907-125827_1.jpg

well it's not fully decide because people constantly bring up the MUH ITS BIASED shit

but it's more so of letting the community suggest ideas for recolors and shit

Why not let there be another type of recolor contest, only you photoshop the IB you want in a different scheme, still design the stats if possible, and make a portrait like how they do for rotation banners in officials? Or we have a design contest for a potential IM/IB set in general since I heard the Ran barista one-piece was custom content.

:addShrug: I don't know, just throwing ideas out there, but I'd like to see a character-colored dance set imo. Getting very tired of how everyone has the same color scheme when they dance, where the rainbows at

7 minutes ago, Surviving said:

Why not let there be another type of recolor contest, only you photoshop the IB you want in a different scheme, still design the stats if possible, and make a portrait like how they do for rotation banners in officials?

this is literally what I'm suggesting, the portrait i'm not suggesting because not everyone is a god tier artist, but still have a creative mind.

Or we have a design contest for a potential IM/IB set in general since I heard the Ran barista one-piece was custom content.

it was custom content, and the reason I don't really want a contest out of it is because of the "muh biased opinions/votes" excuse from people.

I was just thinking of an official suggestion thread like "Recolor Suggestion Thread" where you suggest things for recolors

I don't know, just throwing ideas out there, but I'd like to see a character-colored dance set imo. Getting very tired of how everyone has the same color scheme when they dance, where the rainbows at

there's also this.

1 hour ago, Nattie said:

^ mix match sets or recolored sets that aren't ibs.