Mistoria

Pls change the game icon and launcher pictures.

While I would enjoy seeing a diffrent icon/launcher design I feel its just better that they focus on other areas instead that are more important.

Its a little thing tbh anyways.

I don't think it's worth to change it tbh.

I mean, what would benefice people to use it? I mean, someone could get back to Void cuz curiosity, but, lose interest in not too much time.

But, necro, since I don't mind

+1 agree with this

althought its small matter but as for someone who rarely play now and only check the game launcher for update i always think that it was not updating because the IB's event etc they show there is really outdated i wish atleast they edit that part so for people who rarely use forum liike me can be updated

(Yes i know i sound like lazy by not checking forum for updates but patcher was for stuff like those to update the patch and not show the outdated one)

I don't understand y'all. It is no needed, ofc. But is it a reason to -1 ?
This is a suggestion. You need to +1 if it would be good for the community and -1 if not and explain why.
Not needed is more a 0 than a -1. You can share your opinions and say it's not ofc but come on. Void Staff knows what to work on w/o having you giving -1.

wasn't this suggested before? staff said they'll change it whenever they get a chance to. Like it's been stated before, it's not anything major so it takes a backseat to more important issues. Pretty neutral tbh, not seeing your favorite character the second you open the launcher won't be the death of you