FrankyR

Craftable +10 amulets.

+1  
i think they gonna do it anyways since its hardcore to get  +10 now that the event is broken....(rip it was so nice) 
and theres no many ppl with +11  and to get into raid you would need a  +11 so +10 is a must 
its logic so  im up for this but dont make it just too easy its good oportunity to make ed burner out of this like with  +9 was  this system is cool 
u need to to henir and sds and burn some ed for it so maybe make it double ? quere for henir would be not dead for it 
but dont add pvp to it q.q it gonna be again derankpolypse

3 hours ago, Kurisu Shiruba said:

We have the +9 crafts from Naeun.

Yet +9 is useless nowadays.

Why not increase the nexus requirements a bit and then make Naeun's tickets a +10?

Or just raise the price. The materials needed for the +9 are already more than enough given that +10 is now needed, and the +9 craft was done back when what + your gear was didn't really matter.

Elsword as it is now has a problem with late game.

The gear requirements are not well balanced at all.

if we start with the first lategame content which is SD's i would grade them based on gear required with 2 

We then go to heroics which get graded at  3 together with henir.

We then have add energy theory aka pepsiman which comes with an 4

That's ok for now but...

Elrianode goes to because el tower defense get's spiked in damage and difficulty.

But oh boy we go to the first 4 dungeons of vamimyr which the grade goes to where your  +10 4d or a +9 void with heroic is completely useless, making you farm elrianode gears for ages, if not forever.

and then the raids....

which in my opinion gets 12.

Man fuck +10, +11 void with +10 elrianode is the minimum requirement for raid parties, let's not forget that you must have the most OP ib's/titles/accessories.

And do not lie about it, those who are looking for raid members only want +11.

Regardless, the raids also need discord to keep up with the mechanics and coordination.

So if you ask me if it's ok to make +10 craftable?When the gear REQUIREMENT for vamymir is +10...you guys are not stupid i am going to let you think.

+1

+1

as someone who ain't P2W (i mean i might be one at this point because HOLY CRAP) and can't even enjoy the game properly without the fancy smchancy stuff (elr armor/void wep/+10's/+11's/etc.), this would totally make it a lot easier to do :-) (also this game would be a lot more active and i can actually have some fun instead of being stuck with a +9)

Considering all my +10s are from blacksmithing, I can agree with this idea; it's just that it's not a good idea overall because then it'll kill pretty much all the market for any +9 or lower scrolls or even the blacksmithing profession entirely, which people depend on to make money

9 hours ago, deliriousham said:

+1

as someone who ain't P2W (i mean i might be one at this point because HOLY CRAP) and can't even enjoy the game properly without the fancy smchancy stuff (elr armor/void wep/+10's/+11's/etc.), this would totally make it a lot easier to do :-) (also this game would be a lot more active and i can actually have some fun instead of being stuck with a +9)

I'n f2p and I have +10 stage 15 void wep and +11 elri armors with almost perfect blue tears. Admittedly I got +11s from the event but ur making it sound like it's impossible to get geared if you are f2p. The only diff for me would be having +10 armors instead. I also have all the meta 5/5s and combos, all DM a accessories, ereda chronicle etc. Most of my characters have +10 high rank heroic or type void.

Also +1 only if untradable, otherwise -1.