Sign in to follow this  
Boy

I am actually back

7 minutes ago, FerrisArgyle said:

if yikes talks shit to you again get just report him for baiting its fun to ban toxic people like him and welcome to void

I would highly recommend not falsely reporting users, as it can result in punishment for the reporter if seen in succession, due to wasting the staff's time.

Do not bring someone you dislike into topics, as it can be considered defaming and even baiting.

9 minutes ago, Structure said:

I would highly recommend not falsely reporting users, as it can result in punishment for the reporter if seen in succession.

Do not bring someone you dislike into topics, as it can be considered defaming and even baiting.

Falsely reporting? I am pretty sure he was talking shit through the whole thread here Btw if  you want to say what I am doing is wrong structure then why did you allow over 100 people to say "jinx" in every post exactly how I did here over 100x  and suddenly is no longer allowed? if you type jinx in search you will find it over 100x why is it suddenly not allowed when I do it but the  other 100 people get away with it structure? Are you only trying to create a system where I am only the villain? and other people can do what I do for years and get away with it?

2 minutes ago, FerrisArgyle said:

If you see people legitimately defaming you, then report it and the staff will handle it.

Please refrain from derailing the thread any further.

I'm a little bit late to this! But welcome back, you have my full welcomes :syobonyanWave:

Just please try not to give any of the void staff any issues, they work so hard to do what they do, and I respect each and every one of them ~:syobonyanSit:

I hope you enjoy elsword and if you ever need any help getting back into the game add 'Eebuu' ! Other than that, I do hope you enjoy your time in void elsword ~ :gc_Hi: