-  

31 members have voted

1. 1. -

• +1
    • -1 (Give your argument below.)
    • Indifferent

Title.
Makes the guild chest a clusterfuck.
This doesn't include seeds as having them in bulk is highly unlikely and unnecessary, though if staff increases their stack amount as well it doesn't really hurt anything.

If this was suggested already or commented on, leave a link.

when u obtain the crop from harvesting it dont the food gives u like 20-25 stacks?....

why do you even need more for?.....its already enough to gain...

19 minutes ago, ShioSou said:

when u obtain the crop from harvesting it dont the food gives u like 20-25 stacks?....

why do you even need more for?.....its already enough to gain...

Getting food items from a crop isn't a stack, its 20/24/26/30 of one crop. A stack would be, currently, 300 of one food item. What Pariah wants is to increase the stack amount to 999 for convenience purposes, as in not cluttering up the guild bank.

3 minutes ago, BaraLover™ said:

Getting food items from a crop isn't a stack, its 20/24/26/30 of one crop. A stack would be, currently, 300 of one food item. What Pariah wants is to increase the stack amount to 999 for convenience purposes, as in not cluttering up the guild bank.

Ah ok

consumables are a bit a pain in the ass, especially with kog changes every other big version update

generally noted 

(standard disclaimer about not knowing if this gets implemented or not or when does it get implemented)

3 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

consumables are a bit a pain in the ass, especially with kog changes every other big version update

generally noted 

(standard disclaimer about not knowing if this gets implemented or not or when does it get implemented)

Another thanks, and do these threads serve a purpose in remaining up and open or should I request for them to be locked.

Just now, Pariah said:

Another thanks, and do these threads serve a purpose in remaining up and open or should I request for them to be locked.

leaving it up is fine

i mostly mark the suggestions i'm interested in 

sometimes i reply to these, sometimes i don't