Lilu

[12/14/18] Christmas Update Discussion Thread

6 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

given the inevitable horde of people with 20+ accounts sending gear back and forth - yeah you'll have to put in some time and ED in order to get stuff

HUH??? you could just make it untradeable, it's literally listed as 'Cobo'. I don't think you guys understand how meta works, +9 is literally garbage right now and you would be gullibile to think its enough for endgame content. Putting a +10 amulet next to a +11 amulet is silly and then slapping a 500m craft fee on it, meanwhile asking people to do 999 runs or force PVE mains to do PVP.

I honestly think its a lazy excuse and it doesn't justify the amount of time you have to invest to just get a +10, are we playing BDO?

1 minute ago, Cultivate said:

HUH??? you could just make it untradeable,

Using the +10 on sealable weapons and armours then trading/mailing them to your main.

1 minute ago, soft said:

welp, no +10 for me but at least I'll get the cute dress up
can we get a screenie of arctic fox set for aisha?

:frostmaiden_Blush:

I want a screen of Eve and Aisha UWU

:frostmaiden_Present: damn these are cute

after spending large amount of ED for BM and now there's 500m to spend on ammys //laughingcrying

season to be grinding eh :^)

glad that there's new sets and all SDs will be open ohoho :syobonyanSparkle:

2 minutes ago, Cultivate said:

HUH??? you could just make it untradeable, it's literally listed as 'Cobo'. I don't think you guys understand how meta works, +9 is literally garbage right now and you would be gullibile to think its enough for endgame content. Putting a +10 amulet next to a +11 amulet is silly and then slapping a 500m craft fee on it, meanwhile asking people to do 999 runs or force PVE mains to do PVP.

I honestly think its a lazy excuse and it doesn't justify the amount of time you have to invest to just get a +10, are we playing BDO?

craft an elrianode item/armor piece, use the event scroll, send it back to your main account

so how's untradeability working out for you?

Just now, Pariah said:

Using the +10 on sealable weapons and armours then trading/mailing them to your main.

+10 only for weap untradeable, Who cares heroic/henir +10... xD now isn't a gift is waste it

The event is nice and all but dont you think 999 shards is too much? Either lower the number of it or increase the drop rate like you did for the last event. 

3 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

craft an elrianode item/armor piece, use the event scroll, send it back to your main account

so how's untradeability working out for you?

You could do that with basically anything, from the looks of it it seems like you'll be keeping +9 as the 'norm' for a long while hmm...

4 minutes ago, Cultivate said:

I think what Yata was trying to imply was that most people would just use it on stuff like Elrianode gear then, either send that around to theire mains or sell said gear then trade the money over to their main.

Just now, Zazel said:

I think what Yata was trying to imply was that most people would just use it on stuff like Elrianode gear then, either send that around to theire mains or sell said gear then trade the money over to their main.

Yeah i understand that but its like they don't want the meta to change. They could just nerf the crafting fee by a lot and i'd be content with it, since +10 is required for end game content.