Lilu

[12/14/18] Christmas Update Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, Pariah said:

My comment was on your approach. I would call implying they're gullible, saying they don't know how end-game works, and suggesting their reasoning was lazy as bashing to at least some degree. Even if you apologized to Yata, it doesn't really change that you did go out of your way to convey yourself as more unhappy than reasonable.

I also replied to and made passive comments on others outside of my quoting you, not that that has anything to do with what you responded to.

relax, we gud 

each time there's a new event i'll be sneaking around on the forums and discords checking how much suffering is involved 

also note: you can't get the core before dec 24 either way and there's a stab maint - so if there'll be first week changes you won't even really feel the difference - not like you can craft your stuff in advance and get memed by a sudden price reduction after the fact

People are happy for a +10 where you need to give up your life to farm because of fucking 999 of that shit and need 500m to craft it? wow 

From free  +10 because its christmas to play this fucking game and forget your life because you need to farm to death 

I know there are people who use the last christmas event  to make new accounts and send gear to their main accounts but  typical void think to punish everyone 

This event is nothing to come back for 

rip void

people need to wait and see the drop rate and what happens with the price next week before rioting already

or maybe i'm just dumb to not go hulk on the forums yet, dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

relax, we gud 

each time there's a new event i'll be sneaking around on the forums and discords checking how much suffering is involved 

also note: you can't get the core before dec 24 either way and there's a stab maint - so if there'll be first week changes you won't even really feel the difference - not like you can craft your stuff in advance and get memed by a sudden price reduction after the fact

It would be good to do some test runs on the first week to check the drop rate. But overall I'm glad at least part of the staff hears our inquiries and doesn't slap some freebies and a "decent" event and runs away. 

Oh oh please put permanent promo costume cube for event exchange too i want it soo bad because the 3rd job of my char look so badass i don't want to change to anything 

Just now, AKC said:

It would be good to do some test runs on the first week to check the drop rate. But overall I'm glad at least part of the staff hears our inquiries and doesn't slap some freebies and a "decent" event and runs away. 

that's the thing - my ERP on the test server by now is almost triple of what it is on the live one, kek. 

while i'm getting one impression of the droprates, with the sheer amount of feedback from the player horde on live it may turn out to be something entirely different

like remember the first week of void event? i had 4+ drops personally in all dungeons and thought it's all fine

little did i know that it actually wasn't when all the players had to wing it with frequent zeroes every other run 

so as per usual, we'll see how it goes.

4 minutes ago, Neptune said:

people need to wait and see the drop rate and what happens with the price next week before rioting already

or maybe i'm just dumb to not go hulk on the forums yet, dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Riot now, complain later. :syobonyanSparkle:

8 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

relax, we gud 

Nothing more than clarifying a point.

Also, are the Harmony medals the ones that stack or no. I remember NA having one medal type that could still stack (per its tooltip) but I don't recall which it was.

5 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

that's the thing - my ERP on the test server by now is almost triple of what it is on the live one, kek. 

while i'm getting one impression of the droprates, with the sheer amount of feedback from the player horde on live it may turn out to be something entirely different

like remember the first week of void event? i had 4+ drops personally in all dungeons and thought it's all fine

little did i know that it actually wasn't when all the players had to wing it with frequent zeroes every other run 

so as per usual, we'll see how it goes.

Honestly, why did we drop the Apink Event Reward Quests? Like you said, RNG works differently for everyone either you can have 10 mats per run or drop zero in a row just because rng. I still believe Event Mats tied to Apink quests worked far more better than leaving it all to rng. 

And yes I remember that cursed event, first week no one pulled shit lmao. 

I understand that with last years event there was the free +10 however, for the newer players that are just starting up or the people to farm for the event,  because those who didn't play void during last year feel left out as to why they would have to farm for the +10 and your only allowed one choice between the three, but i can understand why you wont give another free +10. It just would be beneficial to those who are new is all.

I'm a little late since I was asleep, but I did the art again for this update! I'll be posting them in a bit. For now, enjoy these emojis I made!

Why did Photoshop have to botch the lining on the animated ones..

:frostmaiden_Present: :frostmaiden_Snowflake: :frostmaiden_Blush:

Just now, Structure said:

I'm a little late since I was asleep, but I did the art again for this update! I'll be posting them in a bit. For now, enjoy these emojis I made!

Why did Photoshop have to botch the lining on the animated ones..

:frostmaiden_Present: :frostmaiden_Snowflake: :frostmaiden_Blush:

The art looks very pretty, good job c: