3. 3. 3rd topic

• Yes to all
    • No
    • just the +10 amulet suggestion
    • just the elite HH suggestion

1st topic
Increase the amount of frost shards from ereda's quest to 14, 18 or more

unknown.png
ereda matches takes too long and giving this quest the same amount of shards than the pvp quest is just absurd
1. you can't farm this without using a mega
2. you have to pray to get a match or you'll be stuck at 4/6, 5/6 for ages
3. you won't get a guaranteed and fast victory like pvp vs NPCs
4. a random person can get x3 or x4 the amount of the current ereda quest just spamming add dungeon with 1:30/2:00 min runs

2nd topic
increase the drop rate of frost shards

not excessive but enough to not look insane for people with less gear/newbs.

(similar  to the coffee event)

3rd topic
reduce the craft fee of items that use winter core

i suggest this
keep the +11 armor amulet as it is right now
reduce the +10 amulet to 350 shards and 225m
reduce the elite HH to 450/500 shards and 250m/300m

why?

+10s aren't that OP like before, you'll have problems doing drabaki, vanimir,  raid and basically all the endgame content just with +10 weapon and +9+9+9+9 gear
the +11 armor only is more op than the +10 because strong people with 2+e/5*e tears will upgrade their gears and get stronger

the strong people will rush for the elite HH or the +11 if they already have an elite or unique HH because they're able to farm the shards easily + afford the craft fee
and the newbs want the +10 to upgrade their new void weapon

+1 to all I guess. I haven't had terrible drop RNG and I'm almost a fifth of the way there after 2 hours of farming Add's but I can understand people not having the time to farm enough over the course of the event due to it being the busiest time of the year.

+1 to all. Been farming all day (literally since the server came up) and im at about 300 if i count the 100 i spent to get costumes first because cuteness > power

would love to see drop rate increase, even if it isn't insane.

i dont really agree w/ the +10 suggestion.

id rather the +10 be an exchange simply bc last year we got one free lol

leave the hh/+11 as craftables, lower cost/crafting of HH and keep +11 as it is

I mostly agree with the +10 amulet suggestion. I think they should nerf the amount required, both ED and material. 350-400 shards and 350m crafting fee seems more reasonable to me. If not, then they could atleast make it an exchangeable and increase the drop rate of the materials, to make it less grind intensive. They would still have to nerf the requirements though, as 999 shard requirement sounds like an unhealthy amount of grinding you'd have to invest in.

+1 All of this. 

I especially agree with the +10 suggestion, or make it exchange like nattie said.

It saddens me because i know the staff will be lazy and wont even consider this rip thread.

if they do, i hope they give a reason to decline this, because i'd like to hear the bad excuse..

posting a note here since it's more likely to be seen here than in a discussion thread or w/e

winter core-related crafts will have their prices reduced next week 

for rates-related matters - looking into it, seen a bunch of cases of pepsi dropping 10+ shards in one go, for example; for rate-related complains post the dungeons you're struggling to get drops from

8 minutes ago, Nattie said:

god has answered our prayers

To be fair though Yata did say that crafting costs/drop rates can change if enough people are upset about it. But ye, god has answered everyone's prayers~

Don't care about the amulets/HH and can't say much, if anything, about Eredead, but it's frustrating that I get one single Frost Shard drop per Pepsiman run... Not to mention SDs, where I get 1-3 per run. I have never gotten a 3-Shard drop from Pepsi so far, which is honestly frustrating. And then friends tell me they drop 2-4 per Pepsi run and I'm just ???? confused. What am I doing wrong? I have the Void buff on, is there anything else I need to do to get more than 1 gosh darn Frost Shard from Pepsi? Maybe I just have a really bad account seed.

At any rate, yes please, raise the droprate ;_;

I like how Yata often brings me nice news

Honestly the droprate looks pretty nice and fine for me (and I'm grinding on a brand new account, like I don't have a type void yet lol)
It's true that sometimes you may get 0 frost shards from a run, but at the end of the day what you get them other than the +10/+11/HH isn't so important to make the current drop rate being painful

The event lasts long and I'm pretty sure anyone could get at least 100 shards from 4 hours of pve. 

I wouldn't complain about a higher drop rate for sure, but I won't complain it remains the same
Voted +1 to all your suggestions Mowchu *pats*

The drop rate could be increased did 5 SDs and got 0 from each of them and i did like 7 runs on void and i get 21 shards 0.o either i got more luck in apoc runs while filling up the bar or just void dungeons is the best place to grind for right now

31 minutes ago, BowsetteJr said:

-1 For the +10 suggestion, 0 for everything else

It's call working for your +10 kiddos

Well I think you are the one who don't do everything with ur family at Xmas or? 

This 999 thing is to high for Xmas time I mean yeah its OK that we don't get a free +10 or Hh 

But 999? That's not a "it's call working for your +10 kIdDoS" thing in Xmas where you should do something with ur family