Lilu

[12/21/18] Update Discussion Thread

Am i the only one who not really agree with this update ._. i am disappointed with the price that they reduced on Amulet +10/+11.. i bet, there will be so many player make a new account and then crafting +10/+11.. btw im agree about the drop rate for the frost shard and the requirement the frost shard.. but not to the prices for the amulet +10/+11

3 minutes ago, Aaregon said:

as yata said before, he/she doesnt know! they can only semi confirm elrianode!!

So.. They boost the rates but don't know how much or if SD /Apo also got bossted? :addConfused:

2 minutes ago, aptacool said:

Am i the only one who not really agree with this update ._. i am disappointed with the price that they reduced on Amulet +10/+11.. i bet, there will be so many player make a new account and then crafting +10/+11.. btw im agree about the drop rate for the frost shard and the requirement the frost shard.. but not to the prices for the amulet +10/+11

It is a christmas event after all, I don't believe that they want us to farm 500m and 999 frost shards during christmas/new years time, i believe that this is a nice gift to the community

Just now, LordPsy said:

So.. They boost the rates but don't know how much or if SD /Apo also got bossted? :addConfused:

just Yata doesnt know at the moment, server might be up in 1-2 hours so no use asking anyway since we will be back on in no time and can test

3 minutes ago, aptacool said:

If you are complaining before, are you still complaining now? i mean, they are not satisfied with anything

2 minutes ago, AKC said:

God fucking dammit, thanks for the reduction of the Winter Core crafts, you made them more challenging for new people and now grinding makes sense, because it feels rewarding rather than a grind event. At least I'm glad you listen to us, @Yatagarasu

i don't do shite besides swinging the banhammer every now and then when i'm bored and shitposting/making fun of people in excessive amounts 

team effort etc 

7 minutes ago, Kanna-chan said:

how bout adds ? ever since the event came ive been grinding it and my drop is 0 ~ 2 ... i know its RNG but bruh 

haven't had it that bad myself, you sure you have a void buff up? most of the rate issues were related to that 

don't think i've even had more than one zero during pepsi runs when i was testing and i did 100+ runs for good measure 

@Yatagarasu seeing theese people ranting about multi accs, dont you guys thought it would be a better idea to give out 5 or 4 frozen whatever their name is instead of one to make fair use of not multiswitching, since the grind still takes the same, except its easier cuz u dont need to lvl up/gear up another account?

1 minute ago, Aaregon said:

just Yata doesnt know at the moment, server might be up in 1-2 hours so no use asking anyway since we will be back on in no time and can test

That's really gg :addConfused:

1 minute ago, aptacool said:

well you have your own disappointment but you are not only one, only a handful amount of people think like you. you think this is free +10/+11? Nope. its need work as well to make it out. it's not like they can make an alt with +10 heroic with sage stone to grind it like eating cake.  and look at the amount of ed, do you truly think a lot of people can afford 2~3 alts in this event? 

1 minute ago, aptacool said:

Considering last year we all had a free +10 and people already upgraded their gears to +10, I'm not bothered that we have to pay this year specially if its just a bit more. 

y e s 

Just

Y E S

Thanks void - When the event was released my first thought was "With everything I want in craft and exchange how can I fudgin get 999 shards " but now it's okai :syobonyanSparkle:

5 minutes ago, aptacool said:

I don't see the problem with the prices for amulets, I mean it's christmas. You know, last year they gived a free +10 per account so...

2 minutes ago, aptacool said:

That's the thing though, it's really difficult to balance it out since:

1. have the cost too high and newer players won't even be able to participate/get anything as a christmas gift from void
  2. have the cost too low and older players will be abusing the hell out of it and get tons of +11 stuff
    (I already know some who were preparing with 4 extra accounts with the old costs/rates)

Whilst this will make it easier for people to abuse, I must say it's better that it was lowered just so newer players/people who don't have all the time in the world can get something out of it.
To put it this way, people who were planning to abuse the event were already going to do so with the older rates so... since there's not really any way around that, should allow for newer players to really have their chance. Atleast that way everyone can have a nice christmas present!

1 minute ago, AthrunAsura said:

well you have your own disappointment but you are not only one, only a handful amount of people think like you. you think this is free +10/+11? Nope. its need work as well to make it out. it's not like they can make an alt with +10 heroic with sage stone to grind it like eating cake.  and look at the amount of ed, do you truly think a lot of people can afford 2~3 alts in this event? 

i mean, the ed is cute af, i can get like 200m in 3-5 hours due to how dumb TH ed boost is, combine that with resellers being a thing and you wont care about ed. also u can just make full item droprate sets to get the 300 shards in no time at all, so they dont care about the requirements. i suggest avoiding sparr for a while till those people got bored since... yeeeaaah

Event starts: People complain that crafting costs are too much.

Crafting costs reduced: People complain people with multiple accounts can abuse event.

LMAO

1 minute ago, Etou said:

Crafting costs reduced: People complain people with multiple accounts can abuse event.

LMAO

welcome to void, complaining = progress (not)

srsly, what the actual sht happend to this community xD 

did we go full NA? i thought we were better then this and a community server, so we wouldnt complain about the server :/

2 minutes ago, Etou said:

LMAO

LMAO . I wonder why. are they jealous? cuz they can't farm to abuse event like others?

2 minutes ago, Aaregon said:

welcome to void, complaining = progress (not)

srsly, what the actual sht happend to this community xD 

did we go full NA? i thought we were better then this and a community server, so we wouldnt complain about the server :/

maybe they mad bec they complained bout the costs of crafting then does nothing until they saw this 

:TreeKnightSeriously:

1 minute ago, AthrunAsura said:

LMAO . I wonder why. are they jealous? cuz they can't farm to abuse event like others?

they should stop dressing character

Ang get better gear.

I hate ppl this server is dressing game

14 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

-snip-

haven't had it that bad myself, you sure you have a void buff up? most of the rate issues were related to that 

don't think i've even had more than one zero during pepsi runs when i was testing and i did 100+ runs for good measure 

Welp. I have the Void buff up, +9% Item drop from equipment and a medal of greed (50% item drop) and I'm having pretty many 0 shards runs in Theory. I'm mainly getting 0-2 (rarely 3 or more) shards while the most runs end up with 0 or 1.

Just now, Selenna said:

Welp. I have the Void buff up, +9% Item drop from equipment and a medal of greed (50% item drop) and I'm having pretty many 0 shards runs in Theory. I'm mainly getting 0-2 (rarely 3 or more) shards while the most runs end up with 0 or 1.

Am i the only one that in an add theory's run gets like 4/5 at least? i rarely get 2/3