Lilu

[12/21/18] Update Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, Aaregon said:

welcome to void, complaining = progress (not)

srsly, what the actual sht happend to this community xD 

did we go full NA? i thought we were better then this and a community server, so we wouldnt complain about the server :/

Community pretty much got filled with all kind people. Since the beginning, few sparks every now and then attracted people to the server, and became acostumated to the many freebies this server offered, so many people just expect things to be gifted or free, sometimes not realizing that maintaining the server costs money. As time passed, many people became more and more attracted, and thus, we ended having people from all other servers trying to exploit the server itself. 

Bring bacc 2014 Void. 

2 minutes ago, Selenna said:

Welp. I have the Void buff up, +9% Item drop from equipment and a medal of greed (50% item drop) and I'm having pretty many 0 shards runs in Theory. I'm mainly getting 0-2 (rarely 3 or more) shards while the most runs end up with 0 or 1.

i legitimately don't understand the RNG in this game sometimes

all i can say is "rip", honestly

sadly there's no way to make a guaranteed drop per dungeon since that messes a lot with the actual dungeon drops and generally ruins things in a lot of ways 

outside of something like re-adding the drops as an apink reward on top of what's currently in there
but having to leave the dungeon to claim it instead of mashing the F8 button is quite annoying  

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

i legitimately don't understand the RNG in this game sometimes

all i can say is "rip", honestly

sadly there's no way to make a guaranteed drop per dungeon since that messes a lot with the actual dungeon drops and generally ruins things in a lot of ways 

outside of something like re-adding the drops as an apink reward on top of what's currently in there
but having to leave the dungeon to claim it instead of mashing the F8 button is quite annoying  

Yeah, rng can be a bitch sometimes. RIP me then lol

27 minutes ago, aptacool said:

Am i the only one who not really agree with this update ._. i am disappointed with the price that they reduced on Amulet +10/+11.. i bet, there will be so many player make a new account and then crafting +10/+11.. btw im agree about the drop rate for the frost shard and the requirement the frost shard.. but not to the prices for the amulet +10/+11

You are not alone... This is... Easy in a moronic way.

Even tho I want to make my elria gear +10 I dont want it to be that easy...

Part of me will hate not using this to get +10 gear but still! Come on uwu

:syobonyanPout2:

5 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

please do this for future events, seriously

also, bless. i can rest from farming now

Are my eyes deceiving me? Am I seeing people complain about the lowered price and farm when people were complaining about the price before? Gosh talk about ungrateful. Thanks a lot Void for this. Now I can focus on my family and also farm here and there and actually get what I need :syobonyanGift:

1 minute ago, sujk said:

please do this for future events, seriously

also, bless. i can rest from farming now

drop a note about it in the event feedback threads people normally make after events 

i secretly stalk these as a catalog of potential improvements that can sometimes be salvaged 

And just as I spend my ED and shards on some other craftables... shit... Welp, going to need to sell all my Energy Shards and farm away to get the Frost Shards for the +10. At least it's more manageable now.

6 minutes ago, Fiere said:

You are not alone... This is... Easy in a moronic way.

Even tho I want to make my elria gear +10 I dont want it to be that easy...

Part of me will hate not using this to get +10 gear but still! Come on uwu

:syobonyanPout2:

Oh, so you prefer to pay 3b for a +10 scroll or try to spend roughly 500m worth of fluos and mith pieces if you're lucky of course to get the +10 enh rather than grinding a bit every now and then and pay a decent price for a free +10 that will probably make +10's a bit cheaper? 

Let people enjoy their +10 every once in a while, at least people will be able to do shit in Vanimyr. 

@Yatagarasu We need more people like you in the staff team. 

I feel like they should remove winter core, keep high craft costs.

Then people can't complain about alts abusing event.

At most people would complain that they can't farm multiple crafts because of time or whatever, but that's their problem, the people who put in the effort to farm the mats deserve the multiple crafts.

So.. 

First Apo run = 1 frost shard and 5 energy shards

Second run= 2 frost shards and 6 energy shards 

Third run = 2 frost shards and 6 energy shards 

4. Run= 1 frost shard and 7 energy shards 

5. Run = 2 frost shards and 7 energy shards 

Well looks like a drops "increase" for apocalypse dng :^)

Maybe my rng is shit but this looks stupid 

I'm experiencing the same issue, frost shards droprate is lower.

Been spamming Add dungeon for the past 10 minutes and the results are stupid, 0 Frost shards in the first run yet I got 1 in the second run and the list goes on.

21 minutes ago, LordPsy said:

So.. 

First Apo run = 1 frost shard and 5 energy shards

Second run= 2 frost shards and 6 energy shards 

Third run = 2 frost shards and 6 energy shards 

4. Run= 1 frost shard and 7 energy shards 

5. Run = 2 frost shards and 7 energy shards 

Well looks like a drops "increase" for apocalypse dng :^)

Maybe my rng is shit but this looks stupid 

how is this bad rng

omg.. void already r the best.. plus staff that always and always consider about community.. make it become more superior not only in elsword genre.. but entirely others game too.. may god bless u all.. luv u from malaysia player.. muachhhhhhahahahaha :PepsiThumbsup:

edit: in my opinion... its ok if drop are not increasing or same like b4.. bcoz material to craft already drop alot.. its more than enuf.. thanksgiving

unknown.png?width=1018&height=703nice.

1 minute ago, Neptune said:

how is this bad rng

Considering the norm was 4+ shards per run (for me anyway) and now getting several 0 drop runs in a row.. well

Just now, Dominator said:

He meant he's getting very little frost shards. 

That's it 

If the amount of energy shards Would be frost shards.. Then I wouldn't complain :addShrug:

Looks like they nerfed shards in apoco cause I’ve gotten consistent no shard runs. Everywhere else seems the same. Gg Yata and your rigged rates :syobonyanPout2:

They claimed the drop rate is 'buffed' but in reality, it's gotten hard nerfed, at least, for Fusion Theory at least. Can't say for sure about Elrianode or Varnimyr.

Imean on the flip side, whilst everyone was ranting and raving about it being "buffed"
All they said they did was "adjusted" it haha. That could've also meant nerfed...

Sneaky sneaky
:IgniaGrin:

But yea if it truly did get nerfed then ouch q-q" though with the lower christmas crafts, it kinda balances out I guess... :syobonyanDepressed:

1 minute ago, LordEclipse said:

Imean on the flip side, whilst everyone was ranting and raving about it being "buffed"
All they said they did was "adjusted" it haha. That could've also meant nerfed...

Sneaky sneaky
:IgniaGrin:

But yea if it truly did get nerfed then ouch q-q" though with the lower christmas crafts, it kinda balances out I guess... :syobonyanDepressed:

Some1 said that elrianode was buffed as a whole