Lilu

[12/21/18] Update Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Yatagarasu said:

haven't had it that bad myself, you sure you have a void buff up? most of the rate issues were related to that 

don't think i've even had more than one zero during pepsi runs when i was testing and i did 100+ runs for good measure 

i do have void buff ... maybe im just really unlucky kms

:syobonyanLay1:

1 hour ago, Zane said:

Are my eyes deceiving me? Am I seeing people complain about the lowered price and farm when people were complaining about the price before? Gosh talk about ungrateful. 

-snip nice stuff-

One thing i've certainly learned from this community and working with voidels discord is that You can never please everybody~

Pleasing everybody is personally one of my dreams~ But itll mostly stay a dream because i love being a positive influence and i'd love to help and love everyone! But not everyone can be pleased... *sad*

Even now apparently the game is up and people still are struggling to get shards but RNG is a bish huehuehue

Oh well~ ill see for myself tomorrow morning i guess. Bedtime for me. I'm happy with almost anything void gives us but Thank you for the event changes staff~

6 minutes ago, LordEclipse said:

Imean on the flip side, whilst everyone was ranting and raving about it being "buffed"
All they said they did was "adjusted" it haha. That could've also meant nerfed...

Sneaky sneaky
:IgniaGrin:

But yea if it truly did get nerfed then ouch q-q" though with the lower christmas crafts, it kinda balances out I guess... :syobonyanDepressed:

That's a pretty "good" buff for the dungeons :^) I like it when I see the numbers 1 or 2 at frost shards 

1 minute ago, Kanna-chan said:

i do have void buff ... maybe im just really unlucky kms

:syobonyanLay1:

my experience with it so far was that the range of actual drops is far bigger than it used to be for previous events - or at least it feels like it

for example what was a something like "2-5 drops" range last event feels more like "0-7" this event despite rates being the same

e.g. ever since the update i didn't get a single run in 11-4 with less than 3 shards, while the previous ver could drop like 1 and call it a day at this point

give it a couple of days to see what the average's like 

19 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

my experience with it so far was that the range of actual drops is far bigger than it used to be for previous events - or at least it feels like it

for example what was a something like "2-5 drops" range last event feels more like "0-7" this event despite rates being the same

e.g. ever since the update i didn't get a single run in 11-4 with less than 3 shards, while the previous ver could drop like 1 and call it a day at this point

give it a couple of days to see what the average's like 

Okay ....what about the Add's Energy Fusion Theory :< 1 got ZERO Frost shard for 5 runs ? Is this some kind of NERF or TROLL 

I do not know who was complaining about the bad drop that was before, because what concerns me if I was good to be able to reach 100 daily that was my goal and I could always complete it, but now if everything went wrong

38 minutes ago, Marisia said:

One thing i've certainly learned from this community and working with voidels discord is that You can never please everybody~

Gurl, we gon' fight. The drop rate was decreased. 

giphy.gif
When ya say one thing and do another thing, ofc people gonna complain. 

A good example would be something like Fallout 76. 

Alright, I went through a couple Add dungeon runs and, based on my experience and RNG so far into this event, nothing has changed. Even before the patch, I constantly had some runs without Frost Shards and 1-2 Frost Shards in every other run. 3-4 was highclass RNG and very rare. I only ran about 10 after the maint, give or take, but I pretty much got the same result. 

I heard that Water Dragon Sanctum can easily drop 7 Frost Shards every run, so you might want to try that. Somehow I don't think we will be getting another adjustment of the droprate, so we will have to live with what we got now.

5 minutes ago, Bluhen said:

Alright, I went through a couple Add dungeon runs and, based on my experience and RNG so far into this event, nothing has changed. Even before the patch, I constantly had some runs without Frost Shards and 1-2 Frost Shards in every other run. 3-4 was highclass RNG and very rare. I only ran about 10 after the maint, give or take, but I pretty much got the same result. 

I heard that Water Dragon Sanctum can easily drop 7 Frost Shards every run, so you might want to try that. Somehow I don't think we will be getting another adjustment of the droprate, so we will have to live with what we got now.

it used to drop 1-5 frost shard in add's energy, sometime i got 7, it never been 0 after 5 runs, I really don't like going elrianode dungeon with team but now they are all F8 there F*ck that, even SD now drop rate is bad so i  get i will do somethings else, luckily i got 999 shard and enough money to have what i want <(")

5 minutes ago, Rubyasaki said:

it used to drop 1-5 frost shard in add's energy, sometime i got 7, it never been 0 after 5 runs, I really don't like going elrianode dungeon with team but now they are all F8 there F*ck that, even SD now drop rate is bad so i  get i will do somethings else, luckily i got 999 shard and enough money to have what i want <(")

5-7? That's amazing RNG, my friend. Where do I buy that, I want some of that for myself, haha 

Unfortunately, my droprate has been pretty shit before the event, just like it is now, so nothing has changed for me, despite running with Void buff for the entirety of the event. So meh, I will just keep farming Add dungeon, it's fast, solo and doesn't require me to pay attention at all, so...

12 minutes ago, Rubyasaki said:

Same. Idk what they changed but eh. 
I can get my +!1 but farming on an alt for the HH for my main is cancerous.

6 minutes ago, Bluhen said:

5-7? That's amazing RNG, my friend. Where do I buy that, I want some of that for myself, haha 

Unfortunately, my droprate has been pretty shit before the event, just like it is now, so nothing has changed for me, despite running with Void buff for the entirety of the event. So meh, I will just keep farming Add dungeon, it's fast, solo and doesn't require me to pay attention at all, so...

so i think we have to do some runs to get the rate back to normal @@ now i am doing some and yea it is back to normal, tks for you advice

4 minutes ago, Yatokami said:

Aw yeah so we have to do some runs to get the drop rate back <3

8 minutes ago, Yatokami said:

Lmfao leech in SDs. I’ve been carrying everyone who stays after I press f4, even the ones who haven’t done 5m in Altera. 500 should take 2 days of any effort 

Just now, Luvi said:

Lmfao leech in SDs. I’ve been carrying everyone who stays after I press f4, even the ones who haven’t done 5m in Altera. 500 should take 2 days of any effort 

Why would I need to leech when I'm a C:S with a +10? Damage isn't the issue. 
The drop rate is.