Museoun

Worst bravery skill.

dive kick bombing. good i frames but too long, you end up losing damage from other skills you can use. mod is good for shorter frames but its damage is weak as fuck

Just now, Ethan said:

dive kick bombing. good i frames but too long, you end up losing damage from other skills you can use. mod is good for shorter frames but its damage is weak as fuck

idk what crack you are on but DKB has the potential to oneshot in pvp, and the mod is useful in pve.
You lose a TINY amount of damage for the range tradeoff, it can clear a whole add.stage by itself with enough damage and its animation is faster.

Seriously, its everything else than useless.

59 minutes ago, Squishy said:

idk what crack you are on but DKB has the potential to oneshot in pvp, and the mod is useful in pve.
You lose a TINY amount of damage for the range tradeoff, it can clear a whole add.stage by itself with enough damage and its animation is faster.

Seriously, its everything else than useless.

nah im not on crack, id rather use other skills than dive kick in pve, only time its useful is in raid when theres nothing else to use, even with mod it takes too long and lose dps time, so pls. 1 sharp fall has already done more damage than DKB :lul:

This thread is still alive o: w0w 

I noticed people started using DKB on their elrianode gear, and people started asking for it- I don't understand why (I don't main Rena so... yea)

3 minutes ago, Sinnia said:

I noticed people started using DKB on their elrianode gear, and people started asking for it- I don't understand why (I don't main Rena so... yea)

only three people have asked for dive kick bombing, if youre (not you, but people in general) stacking a bravery it better be tempest other than that people who stack DKB is megalul

10 hours ago, Ethan said:

nah im not on crack, id rather use other skills than dive kick in pve, only time its useful is in raid when theres nothing else to use, even with mod it takes too long and lose dps time, so pls. 1 sharp fall has already done more damage than DKB :lul:

Note: I have no red tears for DKB yet on my pve gear, although there are 2 sharp fall red tears on it.

200 MP vs 250 MP.
2e27bcb02b7adf749b3bcea5aa5a13a5.png

Sure...., sharp fall does so much more damage.... :tamamaInsane:
This was done with 90% crit chance and 90% maximize.

so yeah, as we can see, normal DKB does alot more damage, the mod loses a bit of damage but compensates for quicker animation and alot more range.
again - note the MP costs to damage ratio, DKB does that shitton for 250 MP, while sharp fall only does ~1/3rd of it and costs 200 MP.

so yes, first test ur numbers before you mindlessly make arguments that are untrue.

10 hours ago, Sinnia said:

Thats why people stack DKB.
88064609ba2f33fa389affb50738a754.png
Tempest is sure quicker, thats why you ALSO use it - but in the end DKB helps with content from nowadays, things like drabaki (normal vers.) or add.dungeon (mod), for the tear setup its rather which one of the two you use more frequent and prefer more. Nothing wrong with tempest stacking either.

[Inserts literally any Aisha bravery skill because they have poor damage AND functionality compared to other characters]

42 minutes ago, Solicity said:

[Inserts literally any Aisha bravery skill because they have poor damage AND functionality compared to other characters]

excuse me what

11 minutes ago, Theetis said:

excuse me what

Aisha needs buffs. Other character's strength skills are on par with her bravery or even stronger

1 hour ago, Squishy said:

Note: I have no red tears for DKB yet on my pve gear, although there are 2 sharp fall red tears on it.

200 MP vs 250 MP.
2e27bcb02b7adf749b3bcea5aa5a13a5.png

Sure...., sharp fall does so much more damage.... :tamamaInsane:
This was done with 90% crit chance and 90% maximize.

so yeah, as we can see, normal DKB does alot more damage, the mod loses a bit of damage but compensates for quicker animation and alot more range.
again - note the MP costs to damage ratio, DKB does that shitton for 250 MP, while sharp fall only does ~1/3rd of it and costs 200 MP.

so yes, first test ur numbers before you mindlessly make arguments that are untrue.

Thats why people stack DKB.
88064609ba2f33fa389affb50738a754.png
Tempest is sure quicker, thats why you ALSO use it - but in the end DKB helps with content from nowadays, things like drabaki (normal vers.) or add.dungeon (mod), for the tear setup its rather which one of the two you use more frequent and prefer more. Nothing wrong with tempest stacking either.

RG7dV4P.png

Nice meme :blobjustright:

23 Sec v 13 sec pretty sure sharp fall won.

Just now, Squishy said:

id like to see if you used it on 1 monkey or 5 monkeys to just troll here.

I tested mine on 1 single wooden monkey.

1 Monkey tf? who uses 5 LOL

1 hour ago, Moky said:

CAIcon20.pngRumblePumnSkill4.png

I have not tried the second one well

Mixsys has quite a long animation and small range, but insane damage.

• With the Useful trait, the skill can deal up to 19,699.68% (5,733% in PvP) Physical Damage.

So its a nice bossing tool,especially henir or add dungeon, add that you get 2xusage of the skill with ur laby passive.

On 12/31/2018 at 3:27 AM, Sinnia said:

I agree with all of you on this xD but I guess there does have to be some downside on every character I suppose... @w@

I can't think of any useless bravery skill-

Oh! Is this considered useless?

YYNWm2f.png

I think so :D

Storm blade...

What's that again?

Doesn't it belong in the dumpster why did you bring it out?

On 1/1/2019 at 11:58 AM, Rooky said:

DemActive7.png

2,967% Physical Damage (Only 736% in PvP)

Has a similar skill at lvl 95 which is 22 sec cooldown but 0 mp and 22,932% Physical Damage

Not that big range

23 Hits to feed MP to enemies in pvp

300 MP cost

19 second cooldown

yep, seems like it.

even the force is way better in terms of damage

I cried when that nerf came,KOG hates clearing skills

On 1/12/2019 at 7:27 PM, Ethan said:

-snip-

This is my take on the whole DKB vs Sharp Fall. Have not tested Mod DKB because Anemos isn't my main, thus no mod book.

comparison1.png

without awkening

comparison2.png

with awakening

To make this fair, I went in naked, no gears, no costumes, no pet, no title and no ERP skills in skill damage.

Edit: Oh and forgot to mention, yes DKB is Heavy and Sharp Fall is Empowered in my previous test.

10 minutes ago, Nethane said:

Have not tested Mod DKB because Anemos isn't my main, thus no mod book.

[Mod] DKB does twice more damage than [Mod] Sharp Fall if both are Heavy and Empowered respectively. (14768.64% vs 7081.2%)

1 minute ago, BaraLover™ said:

[Mod] DKB does twice more damage than [Mod] Sharp Fall if both are Heavy and Empowered respectively. (14768.64% vs 7081.2%)

Sounds like I need to get my Anemos her [Mod] DKB then. 

13 hours ago, Nethane said:

This is my take on the whole DKB vs Sharp Fall. Have not tested Mod DKB because Anemos isn't my main, thus no mod book.

comparison1.png

without awkening

comparison2.png

with awakening

To make this fair, I went in naked, no gears, no costumes, no pet, no title and no ERP skills in skill damage.

Edit: Oh and forgot to mention, yes DKB is Heavy and Sharp Fall is Empowered in my previous test.

>anemos isnt my main and making skill comparisons. :blobjustright: anyways my take is that that DKB will definitely cuck you in raid if you ever do those, you can use mod but the damage is pretty mediocre even in raid (12-6 and 12-7) , not worth using in actual pve except for in gaybaki for iframes lul dps loss time is too big. 

p.s. if youre gonna test skills, its better if you use enchanced and not mods, use mods only if you have them for both skills bruh

While I generally don't agree that DKB is useless enough to be taboo'd for being considered as an Anemos Destruction Tear. I do feel that KoG is screwing around with things that don't need to be screwed around with (Looking at you all you damage buffs). I think DKB could use a damage decrease, BUT (before I get attacked) in exchange change its animation speed to that of pre-renewals DKB. I believe pre-renewals was 1-2 seconds shorter than what it is now, concerning non-awakened as I haven't really seen them close together when awakened.

Edited by BaraLover™
I can't believe I never caught those DBKs before posting...I'm an idiot