Museoun

Worst bravery skill.

14 hours ago, Ethan said:

>anemos isnt my main and making skill comparisons. :blobjustright: anyways my take is that that DKB will definitely cuck you in raid if you ever do those, you can use mod but the damage is pretty mediocre even in raid (12-6 and 12-7) , not worth using in actual pve except for in gaybaki for iframes lul dps loss time is too big. 

p.s. if youre gonna test skills, its better if you use enchanced and not mods, use mods only if you have them for both skills bruh

Even if I'm not an Anemos main, I still have her and I do use her plenty. I'd call her my 2nd main even, excuse me for being too broke to afford a mod book. 

I am definitely not strong enough to use my Anemos in Raids so I will not argue the application of the skills there. I'm just replying to you saying that [Enhanced] DKB does less damage than [Mod] Sharp Fall. The result from your test was probably from Skill damage tears and Resonance.

reply to your p.s: that is the worst argument I have ever seen tbh

11 hours ago, Nethane said:

Even if I'm not an Anemos main, I still have her and I do use her plenty. I'd call her my 2nd main even, excuse me for being too broke to afford a mod book. 

I am definitely not strong enough to use my Anemos in Raids so I will not argue the application of the skills there. I'm just replying to you saying that [Enhanced] DKB does less damage than [Mod] Sharp Fall. The result from your test was probably from Skill damage tears and Resonance.

reply to your p.s: that is the worst argument I have ever seen tbh

not really a bad argument just a simple comparison mod v mod reg v reg. ya dig? 

1 hour ago, Ethan said:

not really a bad argument just a simple comparison mod v mod reg v reg. ya dig? 

Mod skill can be considered a completely different skill than Enhanced skills. Comparing [Mod] DKB with unmodded DKB is like comparing literally any skills out there.

But since I just got my mod book for my Anemos, I'll humour you.

This is my Resonance page, on my exp grinding page so no investment in skill damage.

comparison3.png

This is tested without awakening + as high as I can jump with Enhanced Sharp Fall (from the platform in the spar room and double jump upwards). 

comparison1.png

This is tested with awakening and the same jump height (or as close as I can manage) for unmodded Sharp Fall (I made sure not to use transcendence awakening slots as well since I moved Sharp Fall into the C slot) .

comparison2.png

As you can see, DKB (both version) does a lot more damage than Sharp Fall. The application itself is questionable but it is no doubt that it does a lot more damage.

If you still think I pulled witchcraft out of my ass, you can check Elwiki for Sharp Fall's damage vs DKB's. But since 2NAfish didn't put mod DKB's maximum damage and according to you, it's unfair to compare mod vs non mod I whipped up this for you to comprehend.

It's hard for me to hate on Bravery Skills since my heroic gear us using bravery stacking gloves, so I kinda end up using some skills despite them being utter shit, but..

SI_Meteorshower.png who would unironically use this for damage. its' only purpose is getting skill stacks by abusing the memorize passive

Supression.pngFallingDragon2.png everyy Bravery Skill for Apsara that's not Flying Kite feels pretty bad to me (lol spiritual dragon)

LabySkill6.png the hitbox is so wonky and it's gonna usually just get like half of the hits if the boss isn't big... still, the damage is pretty decent

Sweeper.png yeah, um. no. it's not that good for clearing nor bossing. you're better off using space wrench or something

DWTrans6.png you're better off using mod Impact Zone at this point, simply to not wait for situational damage that takes 20 minutes to add up

(MOD)AishaS31.png ........... why

I see a lot of fairly decent bravery skills      @ _ @ 

DWTrans6.pngFallingDragon2.pngRSTrans6.pngDimension_Link_Guardian.PNG.937cae8c7b5b40832dd44a2bdbc4ab7f.PNGFYTrans6.png

Though i guess they're not that gud....

In my opinion this has to be one of the worst (at least from ones that i'm aware of): 

YYNWm2f.png

9 hours ago, Explosion said:

I see a lot of fairly decent bravery skills      @ _ @ 

DWTrans6.pngFallingDragon2.pngRSTrans6.pngDimension_Link_Guardian.PNG.937cae8c7b5b40832dd44a2bdbc4ab7f.PNGFYTrans6.png

Though i guess they're not that gud....

In my opinion this has to be one of the worst (at least from ones that i'm aware of): 

YYNWm2f.png

Storm blade has been ass in pve forever but I always see newer elboys say it’s the shit

20 hours ago, Theetis said:

It's hard for me to hate on Bravery Skills since my heroic gear us using bravery stacking gloves, so I kinda end up using some skills despite them being utter shit, but..

SI_Meteorshower.png who would unironically use this for damage. its' only purpose is getting skill stacks by abusing the memorize passive

Supression.png everyy Bravery Skill for Apsara that's not Flying Kite feels pretty bad to me (lol spiritual dragon)

LabySkill6.png the hitbox is so wonky and it's gonna usually just get like half of the hits if the boss isn't big... still, the damage is pretty decent

Sweeper.png yeah, um. no. it's not that good for clearing nor bossing. you're better off using space wrench or something

DWTrans6.png you're better off using mod Impact Zone at this point, simply to not wait for situational damage that takes 20 minutes to add up

(MOD)AishaS31.png ........... why

FallingDragon2.png That's falling dragon not spiritual one......
This is the one you're looking for 
SDTrans6.png

7 hours ago, Nyxilis said:

FallingDragon2.png That's falling dragon not spiritual one......
This is the one you're looking for 
SDTrans6.png

they're both bad

i just didnt want to bother with getting all 4 out of 5 of her bravery skills pics

5 hours ago, Theetis said:

they're both bad

i just didnt want to bother with getting all 4 out of 5 of her bravery skills pics

B-b-but...

I stack on spiritual dragon on my PVE set...

:syobonyanSulk:

6 hours ago, Theetis said:

they're both bad

Are you sure you even played ara? Falling dragon is a really good skill
Go to 3:40 and tell me if you still think it's a shit skill.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Sinnia said:

B-b-but...

I stack on spiritual dragon on my PVE set...

:syobonyanSulk:

It's just a personal preference, don't let that discourage you~

21 hours ago, Nyxilis said:

Are you sure you even played ara? Falling dragon is a really good skill
Go to 3:40 and tell me if you still think it's a shit skill.

Hide contents

so is a skill 'good' simply because it has 1 or 2 very situational uses

wow impact zone is still amazing then