Eleunora

Ereda Island New Year Suggestion for Void Elsword

Ereda Island New Year Suggestion  

37 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you agree with those new crafting and exchange items for Void's Ereda Island? (our main priority suggestion)

  2. 2. Are you agree with a Premade queue on Ereda Island for Void Elsword? (not our main priority suggestion)



Recommended Posts

Its going to be a new year soon, also happy new year to everyone who read this. I am back from my slumber thanks to my dreadful exams as an engineer for whole years. Anyways, We are making an Ereda Island suggestion for the new year obviously. Why I said we, because I am not the only one who made this topic, but everyone on Ereda Island Research Center Discord channel made by @HonorPanda discussing together until this thread exist, waiting for other players's another suggestion too. 

So this is our topic: 

 

Ereda Island New Year Suggestion for Void Elsword

These are our backgrounds why we made this topic. The first one is obviously "Ereda is Dead" and the second one is some outdated rewards still exist even the oldest one. But we have some suggestion that some players might need in the long run which our main priority, they are mostly on Crafting category but few of them are Exchange category. All those stuff should be added into Void's Naeun's Crafting and Exchange menus. Our those suggestion are:

Spoiler

 

1.      Magic Amulet Lv.10 [New]

Obtain Method: Crafting

Material: [VoidEls] Knight’s Crystal x30; 500 Warrior’s Victory Medals; 250,000,000 ED.

Result: Magic Amulet Lv.10.

 

2.      Magic Amulet Lv.9 [Current -> Revamp]

Obtain Method: Crafting

Material: [VoidEls] Knight’s Crystal x15; 50 Warrior’s Victory Medals; 25,000,000 ED.

Result: [VoidEls] Honorable Nexus.

 

3.      Secret Manual: [Mod] Force (A) [New]

Obtain Method: Crafting

Material: 100 Warrior’s Victory Medals; 10,000,000 ED.

Result: Secret Manual: [Mod] Force (A).

 

4.      Ereda Island’s Hero Necklace [New]

Obtain Method: Crafting

Material: [VoidEls] Ereda Battle Order x30; 300 Warrior’s Victory Medals; 0 ED.

Result: Ereda Island’s Hero Necklace.

 

 

5.      [VoidEls] Arena Salt [New]

Obtain Method: Exchange

Exchanged Item: Warrior’s Victory Medals x10.

Result: [VoidEls] Arena Salt x1.

 

6.      Warrior’s Victory Medals x10 [New]

Obtain Method: Exchange

Exchange Item: [VoidEls] Arena Salt.

Result: Warrior’s Victory Medals x10.

 

7.      [VoidEls] Elite Force Skills Selectable Cube [New]

Obtain Method: Crafting

Material: [VoidEls] Ereda Battle Order x20; 250 Warrior’s Victory Medals; 50,000,000 ED.

Result: [VoidEls] Elite Force Skills Selectable Cube x1.

 

8.      Idol Dance Costume Selectable Version Cube [New]

Obtain Method: Crafting

Material: [VoidEls] Ereda Battle Order x30; 25,000,000 ED.

Result: Idol Dance Costume Selectable Version Cube (contains Original, A and B versions).

 

We also want these "dummied exchange" which a leftover from S2 Ereda to be removed on NPC Camilla, they are like this:

Spoiler

image.png.b419bc2619bdd8515be9a07bc54b693d.png

Another suggestion which not our main priority is allowing every players to queue Ereda Island as a team. The reason is simple, some players might wanting a Premade vs Premade match just for intense competitive gameplay. Since this is not our main priority, it is alright if this not exist in Void Elsword. We know it's extremely hard to modify it, but it would change Void's Ereda dramatically if this happened. But the first priority is revamp Ereda Rewards for Void Elsword!

S/O to every members of Ereda Island Research Center Discord Channel who encouraged me to made this topic.

All players opinions also welcomed. We are waiting for it. 

.w./
Eleunora

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Eleunora said:

Another suggestion which not our main priority is allowing every players to queue Ereda Island as a team. The reason is simple, some players might wanting a Premade vs Premade match just for intense competitive gameplay. Since this is not our main priority, it is alright if this not exist in Void Elsword. We know it's extremely hard to modify it, but it would change Void's Ereda dramatically if this happened. But the first priority is revamp Ereda Rewards for Void Elsword!

Yes, let Parties que on Ereda
+1 whole Sug
woke.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 Crafts because Ereda take a lot of time and all of them seems good
-100 party for Ereda, full team of BM? Ereda deletes your equipment and stats so this will kill Ereda instead of help people to play it again, the party will be too op and Ereda will be like PvP, broken teams vs noob people.

And I'm from the Ereda Discord Group and this group needs an advice like "now people is going to qeue Ereda, etc etc", is a "bit" dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump !!!

Being scared against good teams (up to broken teams) is ridiculously normal in competitive gameplay. But yeah the only way to beat them is learn how they play, steal their gameplay and manipulate it until it fits with your gameplay, then get some friends who willing to play Ereda for challenge, not for farming, because farmer are not that good comparing to hybrid or full competitive players. (Most Ereda players in Void are casual and they are easily get beaten by broken players who know about their things and know how to get their friends as a team by manipulating the ranking system)

But for the discord itself, it function is for Guide - Strategy Making, and countering another broken players who might comes up in the future. Nothing else what that "Discord" should do despite its not just from Void Server but every servers around the world. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be very happy if Ereda was alive again, but I don't want the situation we have in Arena to appear there too. Premade teams sound good only for - you guessed it - premade teams. I don't want to go up against 3 Pandas while I get auto-sorted with two Lv79 2nd Jobs. Eredas matching system isn't 'good' but it's fair enough.
Other than that, I'd assume Void doesn't want a craftable +10. Not because it's a bad idea, but because they want to make money through IBs and that's where +10s come from. I would like it, but I'm pretty sure they won't implement a suggestion like this if there's a +10 involved.
I don't speak for staff, obviously, but we've never had a craftable +10, we didn't even have tweaks for our current +9s even though they are outdated as shit, and +8s are still in event crafts even though they can be gotten for free by anyone with a few Enhancement stones. Staff is either deliberately doing this to make newbie traps, to keep up revenue or some other otherworldly reason that we don't understand but probably also won't be told. Last reason I can think of is that they are super out of touch with the game (considering that most of them don't play at all, and those that do have EC as payment for their job --> prices won't affect them as much, they can just buy what they want). All that considered, I think the +10 (and perhaps even the elite forces) are gonna hold this suggestion back from being implemented.
Nonetheless, +1 from me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Archangel said:

I'd be very happy if Ereda was alive again, but I don't want the situation we have in Arena to appear there too. Premade teams sound good only for - you guessed it - premade teams. I don't want to go up against 3 Pandas while I get auto-sorted with two Lv79 2nd Jobs. Eredas matching system isn't 'good' but it's fair enough.
Other than that, I'd assume Void doesn't want a craftable +10. Not because it's a bad idea, but because they want to make money through IBs and that's where +10s come from. I would like it, but I'm pretty sure they won't implement a suggestion like this if there's a +10 involved.
I don't speak for staff, obviously, but we've never had a craftable +10, we didn't even have tweaks for our current +9s even though they are outdated as shit, and +8s are still in event crafts even though they can be gotten for free by anyone with a few Enhancement stones. Staff is either deliberately doing this to make newbie traps, to keep up revenue or some other otherworldly reason that we don't understand but probably also won't be told. Last reason I can think of is that they are super out of touch with the game (considering that most of them don't play at all, and those that do have EC as payment for their job --> prices won't affect them as much, they can just buy what they want). All that considered, I think the +10 (and perhaps even the elite forces) are gonna hold this suggestion back from being implemented.
Nonetheless, +1 from me.

Nevertheless, its worth a try tough.

Actually, if they didn't want to add +10 Scroll its alright as long as they can simply get some alternative stuffs or they can just pick which stuffs should they add based on our suggestion tough. We didn't force them to add +10 Scroll for sure, but at least make Void's Ereda better than other servers. (If Moderators/Staffs managed to read this, take the bolded sentences on this paragraph as a note!)

Also bump !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I said in a different post my opinion about craftable +10.

I understand that void does not want +10 to be easily achieved but void guess what, no one buys flurorites to upgrade to +10, what they all do is either enchanting from +7/+8 with blacksmith to get an rng +2/3 enhancement for the +10.

and they can do it without spending a single $, in fact my 1st account was banned 1 year ago and i created a new one and got both +11 and +10 weapons without cashing at all. 

They do buy fluorites however to upgrade from +10 to +11 because there no other way even with blacksmith.

also as i said on my other post having +10 is a requirement in vamymir i think it's only fair to make +10 craftable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SkepticRyo said:

I said in a different post my opinion about craftable +10.

I understand that void does not want +10 to be easily achieved but void guess what, no one buys flurorites to upgrade to +10, what they all do is either enchanting from +7/+8 with blacksmith to get an rng +2/3 enhancement for the +10.

and they can do it without spending a single $, in fact my 1st account was banned 1 year ago and i created a new one and got both +11 and +10 weapons without cashing at all. 

They do buy fluorites however to upgrade from +10 to +11 because there no other way even with blacksmith.

also as i said on my other post having +10 is a requirement in vamymir i think it's only fair to make +10 craftable.

I read your opinion on the other post regarding +10 Amulet, then this is what I thinking for: LF > Fluorite Exchange like S2 Ereda did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now