Sign in to follow this  
Saeriie

Debrian lab ED gain buff?

Do you agree?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree?

• Yes!
    • No

Hi! So I finally was geared enough to start farming 11-4, I was very exited since people always get 2,5-3mil ED per run (From videos apparently) but then when I tried doing some solo runs, I only got 1,5mil and I'm using the +10% ED gain title, which was very disappointing since from Sander/Lanox, which are way easier , you get more.

Since people told me that the ED gain from Debrian was nerfed, can void please buff it a bit please? Maybe to 2mil or 2,5mil? 

Yeah, I know the ED gain can be boosted by guild passive, other titles but still, Debrian is pretty hard for non-geared people unlike SDs so normally it should give more ED per run, right? Besides, SDs get pretty boring quickly and some players would like to run harder dungeons, like Debrian. 

So, what do you guys think? Do you agree?

This is a super slippery slope though since if you buff the ED game from there > things are gonna cost more because people are making more money > it'll slowly inflate prices of everything and just make things worse for players who can't yet do there...

Getting more ED in debs lab would be nice but if I'm being honest, feel like Deb's lab has had it's time to shine and the torch really needs to be passed to Varnimyr, as much as people hate the place. What I really don't get it, why is Elrianode still the best place to farm ED/EXP when there's an entire new region? Like imagine if Hamel just came out in it's entirety but Velder was still the best place to grind/farm. Kinda wouldn't make sense right? That's exactly my question with Varnimyr. 

Why do you get more EXP/ED from Debs lab compared to the harder dungeons of Varnimyr?

But yea that's my 2 cents haha a buff would be nice short term but long term will just inflate prices till we're back where we started and just leave newer players in even worse of a position.

20 minutes ago, LordEclipse said:

This is a super slippery slope though since if you buff the ED game from there > things are gonna cost more because people are making more money > it'll slowly inflate prices of everything and just make things worse for players who can't yet do there...

Getting more ED in debs lab would be nice but if I'm being honest, feel like Deb's lab has had it's time to shine and the torch really needs to be passed to Varnimyr, as much as people hate the place. What I really don't get it, why is Elrianode still the best place to farm ED/EXP when there's an entire new region? Like imagine if Hamel just came out in it's entirety but Velder was still the best place to grind/farm. Kinda wouldn't make sense right? That's exactly my question with Varnimyr. 

Why do you get more EXP/ED from Debs lab compared to the harder dungeons of Varnimyr?

But yea that's my 2 cents haha a buff would be nice short term but long term will just inflate prices till we're back where we started and just leave newer players in even worse of a position.

Yea, I understand your point here. It also still bothers me that elrianode quests(almost 3m per quest while Vanimyr only has 2m) + ED gain in dungeons/drops (not counting raids of course) are better than Vanimyr. Once you queue up for it, there's no one in dungeon queue only maybe one extra person but that's about it.

2 hours ago, LordEclipse said:

wait for 2.5 they changed it on Kr already. there 12-8 (shadow Vein) currently is the best dungeon for EXP (i don't know about ED but i think it is too since you drop a lot of mystic stones there)

3 hours ago, Saeriie said:

Hi! So I finally was geared enough to start farming 11-4, I was very exited since people always get 2,5-3mil ED per run (From videos apparently) but then when I tried doing some solo runs, I only got 1,5mil and I'm using the +10% ED gain title, which was very disappointing since from Sander/Lanox, which are way easier , you get more.

Since people told me that the ED gain from Debrian was nerfed, can void please buff it a bit please? Maybe to 2mil or 2,5mil? 

Yeah, I know the ED gain can be boosted by guild passive, other titles but still, Debrian is pretty hard for non-geared people unlike SDs so normally it should give more ED per run, right? Besides, SDs get pretty boring quickly and some players would like to run harder dungeons, like Debrian. 

So, what do you guys think? Do you agree?

Soloing Deb lab is like the majoy thing for really good geared people since it gives a lot of EXP (currently the best in game) and you can make a lot of ED with Force skills/ tears and the fragment powder.

the reason why you currently get so little is prob cuz Overkilling was(still is a thing on void) thing. If you deal more damage to an enemy than his current HP you get bonus EXP and little bit of more ED. Which means: if you can one shot everything in Deb Lab you're not only faster (ofc LOL) but you also get more out of the dungeon.

with 2.5 Overkilling will be removed on Void too which is a good thing in my opinion since it makes the game even more pay 2 win than it already is but it's also kinda sad since we than get less EXP and ED out of everything

6 hours ago, Sinnia said:

Yea, I understand your point here. It also still bothers me that elrianode quests(almost 3m per quest while Vanimyr only has 2m) + ED gain in dungeons/drops (not counting raids of course) are better than Vanimyr. Once you queue up for it, there's no one in dungeon queue only maybe one extra person but that's about it.

Wait.... Elrianode quests give more than Varnimyr's?! LOL KoG please- just furthers my point qq

4 hours ago, Noctis77 said:

wait for 2.5 they changed it on Kr already. there 12-8 (shadow Vein) currently is the best dungeon for EXP (i don't know about ED but i think it is too since you drop a lot of mystic stones there)

Oh nono ik haha but only reason it is the best place is because they nerf debs lab WAY more iirc :/ Kinda makes sense to do so I guess but would've just been more logical to have Varnimyr places give more ED/EXP to begin with... but meh- KoG being KoG

Um yes please buff those drop rates in Elrianode region. I don't main many characters (3 to be exact) and I've only funded one to be good in that region even if I solo. I think we deserve decent ED drop for being able to complete those dungeons.

1 hour ago, BaraLover™ said:

Elrianode quests give 2,911,100 ED whereas Varnimyr's gives 2,002,200

Jfc just checked and you 2 are right, what the actual f-

3 minutes ago, Apegirl said:

Um yes please buff those drop rates in Elrianode region. I don't main many characters (3 to be exact) and I've only funded one to be good in that region even if I solo. I think we deserve decent ED drop for being able to complete those dungeons.

If everyone gets more ED from the dungeons > the price of everything will go up because people are making more ED > Overall it just hurts the people who can't do the dungeons yet since they can't keep up

8 minutes ago, LordEclipse said:

If everyone gets more ED from the dungeons > the price of everything will go up because people are making more ED > Overall it just hurts the people who can't do the dungeons yet since they can't keep up

Since Void Els staff doesnt like to give event drops in Heroic dungeons (where I would sell uniques if I was lucky to drop something decent) I literally have no way of making money on this game anyway, which is part of why I stopped playing, I fell behind. Since I dont make alts I cant benefit off story quests. I'm pretty stuck when it comes to making ED and items arent cheap enough to keep Elrianode ED drops under a mil. I can barely fund good el tears and I only got one good el tear drop on my own out of like, 50....

4 hours ago, Apegirl said:

Since Void Els staff doesnt like to give event drops in Heroic dungeons (where I would sell uniques if I was lucky to drop something decent)

Doing that would cost every other drop in Heroics on top of needing to be added manually, so they would have to go to every single Heroic dungeon and do it.

imo the ED Gain buff should be in all dungeon, in other way, it should be a buff in buff list, like in KR server. I think it will be official in the next patch

On 1/4/2019 at 2:52 AM, Apegirl said:

Since Void Els staff doesnt like to give event drops in Heroic dungeons (where I would sell uniques if I was lucky to drop something decent) I literally have no way of making money on this game anyway, which is part of why I stopped playing, I fell behind. Since I dont make alts I cant benefit off story quests. I'm pretty stuck when it comes to making ED and items arent cheap enough to keep Elrianode ED drops under a mil. I can barely fund good el tears and I only got one good el tear drop on my own out of like, 50....

Sorry what?
You have so many ways to make ED in Void that I'm frankly speechless when people say this. Grind SDs like Sander for ED+Barrier frags. Convert that to S+ Stones that you can then sell at board when prices are high. For times when we have events going, buy cheap Barrier Frags from the board and re-use them after events for S+ Stones or just sell them again. Do your daily Sinister Intent dungeons for ~100m per accessory (this is very easy, though it takes a few days - perfect if you can't play for hours every day), and consider doing Ereda to eventually get a chronicle service ready - some people pay 500-700m for this!

OT: Like people have said already, this will inflate prices in the long run and not give you much benefit. Debrian Lab has its place as the ERP grinding place, whereas SDs take the ED spot for pre-Varnimyr dungeons. This is actually highly beneficial as new players can run SDs, whereas those grinding ERP will not inflate the ED value too much while being in Debrian Lab. I actually prefer it this way.

I don't even know where to begin but I'm sure void won't do it otherwise they wouldn't go that far to castrate ED drop from ERP page entirely.

Tho if anything Deb Lab need is EXP buff when void 2.5 release (it get another exp nerf) 

It's already the prime dungeon for ERP grinding (unless you can do 12-8 with ease) so a large amount of people run it consistently; especially during events. That's pumping a lot more money into the economy than I think you may realize, which isn't actually beneficial, on top of everything else there is now.

The logic of buffing any kind of drops so the undergeared people who try (and may fail) to run it can get more out of it is a dangerous one because eventually it'll work up to people trying to apply it to things like Varnimyr, raids, etc.