JumperCzech

Opinions on the Event

Opinions on the Event  

193 members have voted

1. 1. How was the accessibility of event items? Consider shard drop rates and crafting/exchange costs of items. (NOT about Winter Core)

• ★★★★★
    • ★★★★
    • ★★★
    • ★★
  2. 2. Opinions on Winter Core? (Questions 3-6 are not about whether the rewards were good, only the system itself)

• I don't like that it encouraged making alt accounts
    • Should've been something free like last Christmas
    • Could've been better but overall a good idea
    • Could've been worse but not particularly bad
    • A great idea
    • why did this ever exist
    • +11 amulet was a great way to make arena even more cancer and +f endgame gearing
    • +11 amulet was actually a good idea
    • +10 amulet was actually a good idea
    • don't give people basically free +10s
    • elite HH good
    • elite HH bad
  3. 3. How did you like the selection of craftables and exchanges?

• ★★★★★
    • ★★★★
    • ★★★
    • ★★

1 hour ago, Pascaline said:

I agree with everything here. 

A lot of people who didn't have Apocalypse Weapon prior to the event or weren't geared well enough for some of the other farming areas spent a lot of time in Adds Fusion. At least I did because I needed my weapon and shards.. A lot of shards.. And the obvious nerf to the drop rate wasn't my favorite thing, although it seems the community is divided between it. Whereas it got nerfed, everyone said to run Water Dragon and Debrian if you wanted it, but it was hard to choose whether I wanted to stop Energy Shard farming for Frost Shards and vice versa.. :syobonyanWorry: Maybe I over complicated things.

In my humble opinion, I think my favorite thing about this event was being given the chance to ERP farm pre' far from Add alone. Reached 134 ERP when I was around 50ish prior? And I hope they keep those pots permanent. Literally an addiction I wouldn't mind paying a bit of a bumped up ED rate for at Naeun or Alchemist NPCs.

I've been playing on and off this server for several years, and during this event i dropped my first void cube...so I'm extremely grateful for that, but I hope they bring back a similar event so I can get another cube for my Elesis (my original main on this server but I've since then switched).

I'm only upset this event wasn't player hobby friendly. They based the entire event on the people who have time to farm the game. I'm definitely not upset at the people with that time, but they made it harder for them and nearly impossible for us busy people who have full time jobs and full time classes and whatever else going on in their life. I came back to this game instead of my mobiles because I miss my characters on this game but I'm not in my teens anymore and thus have to be responsible>fun.

I hope in future events they go back to the models they used years before. Give us awesome events without sucking our souls.

20 minutes ago, Apegirl said:

-Snipped-

I've been playing Elsword a little too long overall, but not this server in general. I was able to get a few too many Void Cubes this event due to being given a small time gap in which I was allowed to farm a little excessively, of course including a few breaks and things of the such! So I was thankful for the x2 Add Event, although I still struggled with maintaining ED for all the things I tried to balance during this event. Especially with the pressure of getting 150m ED and 150 Shards while also trying to get a permanent pet before mine expired AND 4 +9 scrolls for my main character. And since I was a stubborn mule that wouldn't leave Add because I wanted Shards, I can't complain.. 

It was a little easier for me in the first few weeks of the event when the drop rate seemed to be a little better, especially regarding Adds Fusion && Secret Dungeons. Afterwards I felt like I needed to be a little more excessive and run x3 the dungeons as before in order to get it. And since I was ungeared at the time, Water Dragon Sanctum and Debrian Factory was mostly a failure unless I could get carried by others. Which is embarrassing to me, haha..

BUT, overall, it was a nice event and I did appreciate it all since I can't compare it to past events. I see people mentioning a free +10 which.. does sound nice. But I guess I can assume why they wanted a fee this time. I guess.. :syobonyanAwkward:

3 minutes ago, Pascaline said:

I've been playing Elsword a little too long overall, but not this server in general. I was able to get a few too many Void Cubes this event due to being given a small time gap in which I was allowed to farm a little excessively, of course including a few breaks and things of the such! So I was thankful for the x2 Add Event, although I still struggled with maintaining ED for all the things I tried to balance during this event. Especially with the pressure of getting 150m ED and 150 Shards while also trying to get a permanent pet before mine expired AND 4 +9 scrolls for my main character. And since I was a stubborn mule that wouldn't leave Add because I wanted Shards, I can't complain.. 

It was a little easier for me in the first few weeks of the event when the drop rate seemed to be a little better, especially regarding Adds Fusion && Secret Dungeons. Afterwards I felt like I needed to be a little more excessive and run x3 the dungeons as before in order to get it. And since I was ungeared at the time, Water Dragon Sanctum and Debrian Factory was mostly a failure unless I could get carried by others. Which is embarrassing to me, haha..

BUT, overall, it was a nice event and I did appreciate it all since I can't compare it to past events. I see people mentioning a free +10 which.. does sound nice. But I guess I can assume why they wanted a fee this time. I guess.. :syobonyanAwkward:

Welcome to this server then! I came here from N.A. which I was playing since Kill3rCombo had it in 2011 (Ha! Who remembers when It was just Kill3rCombo)..I was a Vet waiting for its official release while trying to run from a crappy about-to-close game. I was soooo young and naive and had all the time in the world when Elsword first came out in N.A. Void came out just when I started my college life so it was perfect timing to help aid my busier schedule. But now I cant say the same. The free +10 wasn't even bad, I truly just believe people are petty enough to not like other's having a chance to get a +10 for some reason. It was a Cobo +10 that was once per account and it didnt break the game at all, we are still here and nobody is complaining about free +10 besides the fact that its just that time of the year since we last got a free one.

Old events had rare items without annoying high crafting fees. That didn't start until late 2015 or early 2016.

Way off topic: Gpatcher was a thing because we had the JP client. back then....JP Elesis' voice was too much for me :elesisRage:

4 hours ago, Apegirl said:

Way off topic: Gpatcher was a thing because we had the JP client. back then....JP Elesis' voice was too much for me :elesisRage:

Void has never used the JP client. It used the EU client and now the NA client. The files were replaced with Japanese files for voices.

Good :

- +10 ammy good to get after the adjustments

Bad :

- Lack of costumes

- the drop rate was really shitty 0~4 shards even with medal of greed and void buff 

k i'm back from my new year's vodka spree

first of all, appreciate the feedback, these threads are pretty handy regardless of occasional sperging inside

a couple of notes 

a lot of issues with elsword editing in general boil down to old code being constantly deprecated/destroyed by KoG which renders some previously possible things fully impossible as time goes on 

e.g. we had control over achievements a couple of years ago (halloween event in 2017), now we don't, a potentially useful feature for something like guaranteed legendary skill acquisition just gone in a flash and that's the end of that - no idea when will it ever come back again (if it even will)

same applies for the vast majority of other custom features - e.g. there's no guarantee we'll ever be able to make temp pots or something similar ever again after this event, etc

fun adventures for the whole family 

droprates - it's pretty messy since you have essentially zero control over them - you're physically unable to have a guaranteed drop without either A) inserting it at a boss, destroying the boss's drop table in the process or B) adding it as a quest reward which puts us right back at the annoyance of having to constantly exit dungeons to claim your reward without mashing F8 in peace. maybe kog will make an in-dungeon quest completion system eventually, that'd help a lot. there's no way to make a specific mob or a midboss drop an item with a 100% guarantee - either all 

craft/exchange prices - yeah that's a fair complaint in some scenarios, got not much else to say here. 

event custom mechanics - pretty much the same thing as in the beginning of the post. previously possible things aren't necessarily possible these days - e.g. event dungeons - or they take so long to make that it would end up vastly delaying every other update including large version update ones for a thing that'll be around for 3-4 weeks tops. seeing triple or quadruple stability maints would get pretty old 3 months in and that's being very generous. with code deprecation you can't even really get events from officials over except in very rare cases where it's destroyed just enough to be able to repair it in a reasonable timeframe (halloween cringefest again). 

might've missed a lot of things, but i'm barely an hour awake at the moment; hope that sheds some light on why things are done this way and not some other way. 
also do keep in mind that i'm bound by the exact some privacy rules as everyone else on the team, so chances are if you'll have any extra specific questions after this post i won't be able to reply. 

1 hour ago, Yatagarasu said:

k i'm back from my new year's vodka spree

first of all, appreciate the feedback, these threads are pretty handy regardless of occasional sperging inside

a couple of notes 

a lot of issues with elsword editing in general boil down to old code being constantly deprecated/destroyed by KoG which renders some previously possible things fully impossible as time goes on 

e.g. we had control over achievements a couple of years ago (halloween event in 2017), now we don't, a potentially useful feature for something like guaranteed legendary skill acquisition just gone in a flash and that's the end of that - no idea when will it ever come back again (if it even will)

same applies for the vast majority of other custom features - e.g. there's no guarantee we'll ever be able to make temp pots or something similar ever again after this event, etc

fun adventures for the whole family 

droprates - it's pretty messy since you have essentially zero control over them - you're physically unable to have a guaranteed drop without either A) inserting it at a boss, destroying the boss's drop table in the process or B) adding it as a quest reward which puts us right back at the annoyance of having to constantly exit dungeons to claim your reward without mashing F8 in peace. maybe kog will make an in-dungeon quest completion system eventually, that'd help a lot. there's no way to make a specific mob or a midboss drop an item with a 100% guarantee - either all 

craft/exchange prices - yeah that's a fair complaint in some scenarios, got not much else to say here. 

event custom mechanics - pretty much the same thing as in the beginning of the post. previously possible things aren't necessarily possible these days - e.g. event dungeons - or they take so long to make that it would end up vastly delaying every other update including large version update ones for a thing that'll be around for 3-4 weeks tops. seeing triple or quadruple stability maints would get pretty old 3 months in and that's being very generous. with code deprecation you can't even really get events from officials over except in very rare cases where it's destroyed just enough to be able to repair it in a reasonable timeframe (halloween cringefest again). 

might've missed a lot of things, but i'm barely an hour awake at the moment; hope that sheds some light on why things are done this way and not some other way. 
also do keep in mind that i'm bound by the exact some privacy rules as everyone else on the team, so chances are if you'll have any extra specific questions after this post i won't be able to reply. 

What about putting a quest that requires more than 1 run? Like, "complete 15 times 11-2/11-4/ecc and get 15/20x event items", other than the normal drop rate. This way we shouldn't always come out of dg.

1 minute ago, arcanaw said:

What about putting a quest that requires more than 1 run? Like, "complete 15 times 11-2/11-4/ecc and get 15/20x event items", other than the normal drop rate. This way we shouldn't always come out of dg.

yeah it's one thing i've been considering

we'll see 

1 hour ago, Yatagarasu said:

big snip

As per usual, glad to see you here to shed some light on things. Having Elsword's spaghetti code is a hurdle we can't really take from you by saying "but maybe ur just lying eksdee", we'll just take your word for it that you can do something one day and then not do it another. Fair enough on that front.
I think mine and other's rants on the event prices(and prizes, heh) were pretty clear, but I wanna emphasise it just a tad more. With threads like these asking about feedback on the event itself from other players, or ones that directly give opinions (mine included, maybe not those who are more destructive than constructive) sprouting in forums more often now: How about you take a slice from that yourselves? Clearly, having a topic dedicated to discussing event materials/crafts/etc. will have a lot of people asking for free or easy to get shit, but you should find some reasonable comments in there that will help with future events. 
To take the beloved Pet Candies as an example, you already had the exact same exchange last event. 5m + 10 Mats. Based on community feedback, you reduced this to 2m. Good on you, you listened and fixed things and they were finally at a reasonable-ish price. ...And then you reverted it back this event. Why? Did you forget, did you think something warranted that change to be reversed - what was it, if so? What about the +8 ammy situation, the overpriced mounts; you get the point. People were very clearly bringing up good points this time around as well, but nothing in that regard was fixed/adjusted, even though you showed last time that you would (and you did, just only the Winter Core and not anything else - even though other things needed fixing as well).
I think having somebody oversee feedback on the event as a whole as well as individual aspects of it would greatly increase the overall satisfaction with them, as well as show that you guys do care about feedback and don't just follow it when it's really outrageously bad. Of course I get that your staff numbers aren't too high - I'll be as bold as to say that is a problem you need to simply fix yourselves, we can't help you with that - but overseeing such a topic could be done by even forum moderators. It would certainly help if they would actually play the game, which is where I assume these issues come from to begin with, but again, that is a choice staff made with who they accept and I certainly can't do more than ask for change and consideration there.

So I am honest.

I NEVER had so much fun during a event since I started with Void 4 years ago. 
Exchange items were alright the only thing which I dont get is: WHY DO WE STILL CAN EXCHANGE FOR A USELESS +8?! Anyways I do love the pet exchange ALOT. I mean those are one of the most "op" pets in the game. AND THEY EVEN HAVE PERMA FETCH AURA! Mod book was pretty nice but was somewhat useless for my cutie AeS. Ice shard drop was pretty good with good RNG luck even 10+ shards. Crafting items, well I didnt payed much attention in there expect of the +10, costume and one sit pose. 

About the winter core.. well its sad we only had 3 days to get it :/ That its once per account was alright but those 3 days qwq my poor sister.
The goodies of timer well I loved this star. But thats pretty all.

So: It was really fun and I would like if Void does more of those just other items and everything but please remove the +8 amulet its useless as frick ;;

28 minutes ago, ▌▐ █ 亞 Kwon권 (。´•ㅅ•。)♡ said:

HUH Did you use anything to boost your drops?

event medal only (and three members if it helped?), was running 11-2 with like 1:30-2:00 clear time

I don't care about any of these exchangeables just PLEASE more EXP events to be able to farm ERP. Every single person I know stops playing after event ends because grinding ERP outside of it is hell.

One of the best things is that the game had random drops per dungeon. One of the worst, however, was that Pepsiman's dungeon had a very low drop rate.

At least, we didn't have to do tasks like the Dab dungeon - that was, for me, the WORST event ever. I like playing on this because it turns off, albeit for a time, the stupid SD rotation gimmick.

And what's with serving +8 amulets? Do people aside from some self-imposed challenge lovers use it anymore?

I did not do much runs because my potato can't run parties without lagging for nearly an hour and BSOD-ing, so most of my playtime in this event was getting pissed off because queue for Sander was more crowded than Tokyo at the Rush Hour and putting up with most of the game's padding. However, I've got a +10. That's enough for me.

1 minute ago, LabyWhen said:

I don't care about any of these exchangeables just PLEASE more EXP events to be able to farm ERP. Every single person I know stops playing after event ends because grinding ERP outside of it is hell.

THIS. PLEASE. DO IT!

alright, my feedback will be divided up into four sections: drop rates, winter core, crafts/exchanges, and miscellaneous stuff.

-

drop rates

i decided to try out something new this time around. this time, i made a spreadsheet recording all my drops during my runs. i figured that this would be a better than just saying, "hello plz buff drop rate in SDs" and stuff like that. i highly encourage the rest of you record your drop rates so that staff has concrete data that they can work with.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15CGMtlcAiHehB7EG6bMk-PLDFmxwSa-cEF7BZEpF19A/edit?usp=sharing

before i go into details, i'd like to thank two friends of mine for helping collect some data. their data can be seen in the other spreadsheets.

onto the details. as you can see, i have two columns. one is "# of event items", and the other is "# of runs". "# of event items" is how many event items i got during a run, and "# of runs" is how many runs i got a certain amount of event items. for example, one of the data points under 11-2 is # of event items: 0 and # of runs: 18. this means i got 0 event items in 18 of my 11-2 runs. the efficiency is the amount of shards per run i get on average, so a higher efficiency is better. a true measure of efficiency would've also taken into account the amount of time it takes per dungeon and amount of consumables used per dungeon, but that would've been impractical to do since everyone uses a different amount of consumables and takes different amounts of time per run. also, i was too lazy to record all that. ideally, i would've liked at least 100 runs per dungeon for good data, but i don't have that much time. at least 50 is a good amount, imo. at the far right, i have some dungeon runs i did but didn't do any calculations with since there were too few runs to be good data.

according to the data, sander had the highest efficiency out of all the dungeons. however, i preferred 11-2 since i was trying to get a title there and i wanted tickets AND it only took about half the time it took to do sander. i feel like add dungeon could've been ok if i tried more runs, but add dungeon bores the hell outta me. also, it tends to be on the low side most of the time. i feel like if i had done more runs, the efficiency of add dungeon would've been much lower. hamel was surprisingly ok. downside is that it takes a while and you need to kill all the shadows in the room before the boss room, so it's not that good in practice. bethma had much less than i expected. granted, i only did 21 runs, but still. i thought it would've been a bit more. the drop rate in 11-5 surprised me. i thought i'd be getting no shards for most of my runs, but i got something. however, i only did 3 runs, so it isn't very accurate. i would've tried it more if i had the tickets to spam it.

overall, i think the drop rate was actually alright. i think the winter core made it feel like the drop rate was worse than what it seemed to be. however, i will say one thing. i think this event proved that people prefer a more consistent drop rate (i.e. 3-5 per run) as opposed to having a wide range of drop rates (i.e. 0-10 per run).

suggestion for drop rate

• make it so that the apink quest gives 1 event item in addition to the apink card. when 2.5 comes to void, we'll have to leave the dungeon and requeue if we want the queue buff, so we won't be able to f8 anymore. may as well add the event item to the apink quest since we're gonna be leaving the dungeon regardless.
  • add item drops to 11-3 the next time there's a double title run event. i saw a decent amount of people complain that 11-3 didn't drop any event items. they weren't able to get anything while farming pierce the heavens. i'd even go as far to say that drops should be added to dungeons that people run for titles (i.e. solace titles, reaper, oath of ruin, etc.) if possible.

winter core

the winter core thing was pretty interesting. it had its good and bad points. i liked the free +10 amulet last year since it gave us more time to focus on other event items, but people abused the hell out of this. it's understandable why staff implemented the winter core. the winter core gave people freedom to craft what they wanted to craft, though, and it let them get multiple if they were determined enough, so that's very good. overall, i think the winter core was a decent idea.

150x frost shard + 125m ed -> +10 amulet

this was a pretty reasonable exchange. even a casual player could get this by the end of the event, imo. however, i do think the crafting see should've been lowered a bit. maybe down to 100m since this was more geared towards newer players, and making ed can be hard when you're new to the game.

300x frost shard + 400m ed -> +11 amulet (armor only)

yata said this before, but if you had the time and dedication to grind these on four different accounts for a full +11 elria, then you deserve them. that's all i'm gonna say about this one.

500x frost shard + 500m ed -> headhunter (elite)

i feel like this one should've been lowered a bit to 400x frost shards, but whatever. it's elite HH, so it's worth quite a bit.

crafts and exchanges

exchanges

1x frost shard -> 15x sliced christmas cakes (100% hp, 50% mp, food), 15x christmas vanilla shakes (50% hp, 100% mp, drink)

i'm very glad that this was included. the previous event, the halloween event/ignia's cursed candy event, gave a consumable that recovered 50% hp/mp and was in the special consumables group. giving an option between a food and drink was a good call so that we didn't get two events in a row with consumables in the same category. the sliced christmas cake was a really good idea since food consumables usually suck in comparison to other consumables.

3x frost shards -> 3x crystal ball buff - tactical field/seal of time/acceleration aura, 5x faceoff's darkness/light/fire/water/poison/wind orb

now this was interesting. i personally liked these and thought they were neat. i would've gotten more if i had the time. the buff orbs could be useful for like raid or add dungeon or something (orb bug still isn't fixed yet btw for dungeons in the special tab). the faceoff orbs seemed uninteresting at first, but they actually do a lot of damage when thrown. like the wind orb does about 13k% dmg iirc. could be useful in certain situations.

8x frost shards -> dream step - snow flower, snowflake aura, sweet deer's ears, white mustache, christmas LED glasses, christmas cookie, tzung tzu

accessories. always gotta have em. no real opinion on this one besides good for those who wanna dress up.

15x frost shards -> red/blue/yellow shining mystic stone

i really liked this exchange. 15x event items for one shining mystic stone is much better than the previous event, which had 15x event items for one common mystic stone. i definitely would've invested more of my shards into this if i was endgame enough to focus on perfecting my weapon.

18x frost shards -> hedgehog, snow hill, treeknight (santa claus), ice scraper, treeknight (winter), christmas treeknight

most of these pets aren't that good and are for flexing purposes(?) imo. although, i hear the hedgehog pet is actually decent. it's expected that these pets aren't that good since they're only 18x event items, so meh. no strong opinion here.

20x Frost Shards -> Hedgehog Mini-Me, Hedgehog Pencil, Hedgehog Bag, Winter Aura, Frost Pixie Snowing Mini (Ver.1), Frost Pixie Snowing Mini (Ver.2), Frost Pixie Crown (Ver.1), Frost Pixie Crown (Ver.2), Frost Pixie's Warm Breath, Christmas Starlight, Christmas Carol Speaker (21 Days)

i just copy pasted this one because no way in hell am i typing all that out. my opinion on this one is the same as my opinion on the 8x frost shard exchange. just accessories, so idc very much.

25x frost shards -> cobo frost weapon cube, christmas special weapon cube, shining snow lunar sigil. shining snow aura

cosmetics. idk if the weapon costumes had anything special to them since i didn't get them, but i'm gonna assume they were just for cosmetics. no opinion.

40x frost shards -> frost pixie costume package (ver. 1 and 2), 1x ancient medal of greed cube, 1x ancient medal of proficiency cube, magic amulet lvl. 8

frost pixie costume package is more cosmetics, so i'll be ignoring that. the ancient medal of proficiency is also whatever. don't care too much for it. the two things i wanna focus on are the medal of greed and lvl. 8 amulet. so i've gotten varied feedback about the medal of greed and if it really helps with drop rate or not. some people think it increases their drop rate, while other people think it makes no difference. the main thing i'm getting from that is that it's just RNG in the end. there's no actual evidence that it helps with drop rate, but it's there for people who wanna try it out. as for the lvl. 8 amulet, idk why it's there when we can get +8 at npc blacksmiths. if it was lowered to like 10x or 15x event items, it might be better for people trying to +10 their gear with the blacksmith profession, but besides that, it has no real use imo.

60x frost shards -> padded hedgehog coat & hedgehog earmuffs cube

very poofy. more cosmetics.

75x frost shards -> ring of skills

the staple event item. good. always have this for newbies.

80x frost shards -> starry night fairy - merihem, hoya, miho

MY FLUFFY BOI HOYA WAS BACK. by far the best exchange because of hoya alone. but real talk, this was very good. it gave two of the best pets in the game for only 80x frost shards. merihem is just there, but some people like her.

90x frost shards -> magic amulet lvl. 9

another staple event item. good.

100x frost shards -> secret manual: [mod] force (A)

another staple event item. the fact that this has been in the past events like this pretty much confirms that this won't be sold at camilla for 5m ED like other mod skills, but eh. this is fine, i guess. good

crafts

10x frost shards + 5m ED -> sensible/impulsive/shy/social candy

probably could've lowered the ED cost on this one, but good. very good for people who wanna make pet training go by faster.

15x frost shards + 15m ED -> star eye customization cube

cosmetics. i actually liked these. very cool.

20x frost shards + 10m ED -> growth elixir (300%)

very good. we can only get the 300% ones in events, so it's very helpful for leveling ERP.

30x frost shards + 20m ED -> christmas fairy costume package (ver. 1 and 2)

cosmetics.

35x frost shards + 25m ED -> breadlord top cube

this one i thought was uninteresting at first, but the breadlord top actually gives 20% exp when equipped, so very good. i like this item a lot.

40x frost shards + 25m ED -> cuddly seal (hug me) sitting pose & snugly seal (come here) sitting pose

cosmetics. these are cute

50x frost shards + 25m ED -> arctic fox costume package (ver. 2)

cosmetics. i will say that i really do like how all of the cosmetic stuff was 25m or cheaper. it's a good price imo.

70x frost shards + 70m ED -> senarhl mount & ice hameling mount

the 70x frost shard fee is whatever, but the 70m ED fee confuses me. mounts definitely aren't worth this much. it should either be moved into exchanges or have the ED fee heavily reduced.

misc. stuff

• the temporary event consumables was a very good idea. they were cheap and very effective, making them very helpful for grinding, especially for newer players. the fact that they're temporary allowed it so that they wouldn't be abused. i recall that yata said that it might not be possible to make event consumables temporary in future updates. if this is the case, i'd say add a certain amount of event consumables (about 5-10) to the apink quest. this isn't quite the same thing as making consumables temporary, but it's a good way of distributing consumables for a limited period of time.
  • bring back the unique tear exchange. i've mentioned this before, and i'll keep on mentioning it since i really liked this idea. in a previous event, we were able to exchange 50 event items for 5 unique tears. definitely do consider bringing this back.

12 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

B) adding it as a quest reward which puts us right back at the annoyance of having to constantly exit dungeons to claim your reward without mashing F8 in peace.

again, nobody is gonna complain about that, if somebody prefers having 1 guaranteed drop per run they will use this, if they prefer mashing f8 to retry they can do that, the option doesn't really take away from anyone as far as i can tell?

40 minutes ago, ▌▐ █ 亞 Kwon권 (。´•ㅅ•。)♡ said:

well that explains, i was running add's dungeon with no medals and a 4min clear time

> 4 min clear time in adds
tbh its not a good idea to spam adds if u take over 2 mins

Came back a week ago. Realizes everyone have a +11 Void & +10 Elirande set.

So what do i do now o.o wait for next christmas? = =

Obviously it isn't fair how easy items were handed out.

While the rest of the year, player are forced through the repetitive grind cycle for gearing.

And No. Its not even comparable between grinding for event vs grinding normal dungeon for drops then recycling it to ED/+10 amulets/Head Hunter.

But I do get it was Christmas ^ ^ - Happy Christmas :P tho, my feedback is truth from my heart! *im a bit jelly, will get over it soon.

FYI - when i left 2 years ago, a +11 amulet was still 37b o.o