Yatagarasu

[1/4/19] Update Discussion Thread

goddamn, i need to save ed, but now i need these 2 sets in full for my ara...daskjasdlsj

at least i can skip for most other chars this time..

4 minutes ago, Aneurz said:

oh but i can log in tho

weird huh

Yeah

go watch some anime and get back, it should be online

42 minutes ago, An028 said:

WTF

17 minutes ago, Grasfleck said:

Both

56 minutes ago, Jessi said:

Ew.

Please do not post one word/image/etc. replies, as it is considered post farming and may lead to a warning point!

2 minutes ago, thespartacus said:

oh f*** i think that the event end the 6th... now i have frost shard to exchange ç.ç

pls let us exchange frost shard ç.ç

:ravenDefeat:

Sorry to hear that bro, how many frost shard do you have?

6 minutes ago, thespartacus said:

oh f*** i think that the event end the 6th... now i have frost shard to exchange ç.ç

pls let us exchange frost shard ç.ç

:ravenDefeat:

Won't happen, it's your fault tbh 

:addShrug:

1 minute ago, An028 said:

Sorry to hear that bro, how many frost shard do you have?

i think 30 ... but my girlfriend 37 and she wanted the frost pixie package ç.ç

but the 6th is festivity, why there aren't an event?

Just now, LordPsy said:

Won't happen, it's your fault tbh 

:addShrug:

unlucky ç.ç

2 minutes ago, thespartacus said:

i think 30 ... but my girlfriend 37 and she wanted the frost pixie package ç.ç

but the 6th is festivity, why there aren't an event

Well that's sad ye but we had enough time and ppl also said at mega that yesterday is the last day to real farm/exchange all 

23 minutes ago, Etou said:

Please keep all discussions, questions and comments regarding 1/4/18 update here.

reee

at least i didn't put 2017 in there

realistically could've happened i suppose

in other news

HhGjkaf.png&key=2f8d8920699860f00cf61d61

safe to update now

5 minutes ago, LordPsy said:

Well that's sad ye but we had enough time and ppl also said at mega that yesterday is the last day to real farm/exchange all 

i know ... for me there isn't problem but she haven't lots of time for farm she is new in the game and she don't know how farm and other things ahahah

Honestly, I am slightly (very) triggered that we dont get at least 1 week to trade in our stuff after the event ends. Honestly it's been a problem for me since like 2 years ago. I constantly find myself in busy situations, often until 1-2 days when the event is over, and then I have a shit ton of shards/towels/snowflakes (or whatever the other christmas event gives) and stuff lying around that I didnt get to trade in. Heck, I still have a bunch of deez nuts or whatever they are called in one of my characters somewhere. 

Yeah, I saw the other event, my fault, and I don't disagree, since I should have remembered that the event ends at 4th, not 6th (I have 2 other games whose event ends at 6th, for that matter).However, can I at least get a reasoning on why you don't give us a week to trade the items in? It's not like the item vanishes after the event, which means that you kept the items in the database, but removed the drops. Why not give players a grace period? I honestly cannot think of a reasonable reason to not allow an extra trade in period after the event is over. 

Edit: Oh, if anyone was wondering, 119 frost shards. Didn't manage to login the last 3 days (and thought i was fine since I thought the event ended at 6th)

45 minutes ago, duskaco said:

Honestly, I am slightly (very) triggered that we dont get at least 1 week to trade in our stuff after the event ends. Honestly it's been a problem for me since like 2 years ago. I constantly find myself in busy situations, often until 1-2 days when the event is over, and then I have a shit ton of shards/towels/snowflakes (or whatever the other christmas event gives) and stuff lying around that I didnt get to trade in. Heck, I still have a bunch of deez nuts or whatever they are called in one of my characters somewhere. 

Yeah, I saw the other event, my fault, and I don't disagree, since I should have remembered that the event ends at 4th, not 6th (I have 2 other games whose event ends at 6th, for that matter).However, can I at least get a reasoning on why you don't give us a week to trade the items in? It's not like the item vanishes after the event, which means that you kept the items in the database, but removed the drops. Why not give players a grace period? I honestly cannot think of a reasonable reason to not allow an extra trade in period after the event is over. 

Edit: Oh, if anyone was wondering, 119 frost shards. Didn't manage to login the last 3 days (and thought i was fine since I thought the event ended at 6th)

Well honestly things like this happen to people. Maybe next time you should have things scheduled? Or maybe get one of your trustworthy friends to log on your account on the days you're busy? Also at least keep in mind that Void normally updates every Thursday/Friday... Maybe that'll help.