ltrbnc

it's been years I had been away

Recommended Posts

Greetings everyone!

My journey on this server has its roots from the V 1.2 The Void is Back, June 2014... By that time I had been playing on NA for 1-2 years. After I switched to Void, as a user having its way via very little real cash, it appeared to be amazing experience to have so much privileges without any charges; therefore, I proceeded on playing on Void server. Nevertheless, after more than a year or so, it became too mundane for the fact that I was grinding for nothing but Reaper title, followed by decreasing number of in-game friends and disbanding of my guild. Afterwards, I got extremely busy with the academic stuff, so I had to quit. With the increase of the level cap to 80 (?), which was 70 back then, due to having limited spare time I couldn't adapt to the new meta with my outdated equipment.

Now I have a lot of time to play for at least a month. I won't be able to say "I'm back and kicking", but at least I want to cap my main character. In doing so, seeing a lot of stuff has changed, I might need an assistance and guidance. Please do not hesitate to reply and contact me via in-game.

Character Name: Timeheart 

Level: 92

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BlackHand said:

Welcome back to void *throws confetti* Make yourself at home on forum/game again

Enjoy 
:syobonyanGift:

thanks for your kindness, sir! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Welcome back buddy, dope ign!
2. You should definitely join [128]
3. if you ever need help, regardless of if you join 128 or not hmu in game @Flacid for questions. I can carry a little bit too:IgniaGrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Magnowser said:

Welcome back Fellow Veteran! You'll see alot of things has changed!

Aww yeah, I feel as if I know nothing about the game! I have so many questions... 

2 hours ago, Archangel said:

Ooo, you have a lovely IGN. I look forward to meeting you sometime in PvE!

Much appreciated! I kindly hope that we will. :)

24 minutes ago, Flacid said:

1. Welcome back buddy, dope ign!
2. You should definitely join [128]
3. if you ever need help, regardless of if you join 128 or not hmu in game @Flacid for questions. I can carry a little bit too:IgniaGrin:

1. Thx man :D 

2. I was also looking for a guild, even though I accidentally joined one :P 

3. Seems like it's hard to find 4 ppl via auto-party, so a little bit of carrying wouldn't be bad tbh :)

2 hours ago, BlackHand said:

No problem, feel free to pm me here or the game if you ever want to play void Lul

I really appreciate your sincerity in responding to my topic! 

There has been connection issues today idk why. Maybe it's just Void being Void lol.

I'll definitely contact every each of you as soon as possible. My thanks to all of you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooooo hello Dear!! Welcome back indeed!!! It's been ages it seems!

Goodness i really hope you like how far Void and Elsword have come now! I think you'll love 3rd jobs!!
Game has really advanced alot since then and since you played NA before that. you might have an idea of it asjfkjkafsafs

asfjksajfksa I'm just speechless

I really hope you have a lovely time back!! Welcome to forums aswell! Take care of yourself out there dear!! :renaHappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Marisia said:

Ooooo hello Dear!! Welcome back indeed!!! It's been ages it seems!

Goodness i really hope you like how far Void and Elsword have come now! I think you'll love 3rd jobs!!
Game has really advanced alot since then and since you played NA before that. you might have an idea of it asjfkjkafsafs

asfjksajfksa I'm just speechless

I really hope you have a lovely time back!! Welcome to forums aswell! Take care of yourself out there dear!! :renaHappy:

Thanks! I am trying to adapt to the changes these days :D 

Also I'm capped now with the magnificent assistance of [128] guild members. :)

I really appreciate all of those people helping me out and responding to my dumbest inquiries... :D

On the other hand, feel free to add me on discord: ltrbnc#3231 ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ltrbnc said:

Thanks! I am trying to adapt to the changes these days :D 

Also I'm capped now with the magnificent assistance of [128] guild members. :)

I really appreciate all of those people helping me out and responding to my dumbest inquiries... :D

On the other hand, feel free to add me on discord: ltrbnc#3231 ^^

Oh bless~ Glad you were able to get that help!! XD There's always helpful people on the Voidels Official server too. I know you're new to it~ So Welcome to the discord server again btw! I'm in there aswell if you ever need my help~ you can find me~  I'm pretty easy to find XD *RUNS*

Otherwise. Happy playing!!! Thank you so much xoxo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 8:04 PM, ltrbnc said:

Greetings everyone!

My journey on this server has its roots from the V 1.2 The Void is Back, June 2014... By that time I had been playing on NA for 1-2 years. After I switched to Void, as a user having its way via very little real cash, it appeared to be amazing experience to have so much privileges without any charges; therefore, I proceeded on playing on Void server. Nevertheless, after more than a year or so, it became too mundane for the fact that I was grinding for nothing but Reaper title, followed by decreasing number of in-game friends and disbanding of my guild. Afterwards, I got extremely busy with the academic stuff, so I had to quit. With the increase of the level cap to 80 (?), which was 70 back then, due to having limited spare time I couldn't adapt to the new meta with my outdated equipment.

Now I have a lot of time to play for at least a month. I won't be able to say "I'm back and kicking", but at least I want to cap my main character. In doing so, seeing a lot of stuff has changed, I might need an assistance and guidance. Please do not hesitate to reply and contact me via in-game.

Character Name: Timeheart 

Level: 92

Thanks!

Welcome back. Have a nice stay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 11:02 PM, ltrbnc said:

Aww yeah, I feel as if I know nothing about the game! I have so many questions... 

Much appreciated! I kindly hope that we will. :)

1. Thx man :D 

2. I was also looking for a guild, even though I accidentally joined one :P 

3. Seems like it's hard to find 4 ppl via auto-party, so a little bit of carrying wouldn't be bad tbh :)

I really appreciate your sincerity in responding to my topic! 

There has been connection issues today idk why. Maybe it's just Void being Void lol.

I'll definitely contact every each of you as soon as possible. My thanks to all of you!

Welcome back to Void~

I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you ever need help with something here in Void you can always contact me through the Forum or Ingame, you can see my IGN's in my Signature~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now