JumperCzech

Official Ereda Time™

39 members have voted

1. 1. Official Ereda Announcements

• +1
  2. 2. Temporarily Increased Rewards

• +1

Can we get an server wide announcement for people to queue Ereda at certain times? Like, when I ask people why they don't Ereda, the answer is usually just that they can't get a queue. Maybe this could be like ever 4 hours?

cons are obviously mild annoyance of some ppl seeing it but like drabaki announcements :blobsweat:

You can suggest how often it should be in the comments, or maybe it should be a weekend only thing?

Edit:

@Seishin Hermy suggested that we could have temporarily increased rewards during this time to incentivize players further, added poll

I'd usually say "why do you want special announcements just for one area of the game half of the community doesn't care about".
And then I remembered PvP tourneys get that special treatment even though even LESS people care about them.
So, really, at this point I don't even care.

1 minute ago, Archangel said:

I'd usually say "why do you want special announcements just for one area of the game half of the community doesn't care about".
And then I remembered PvP tourneys get that special treatment even though even LESS people care about them.
So, really, at this point I don't even care.

Because most people I asked just answered that they don't care because it's dead.

1 minute ago, JumperCzech said:

Because most people I asked just answered that they don't care because it's dead.

That doesn't make much sense though. If PvP was the same way (Dead, therefore we don't queue, therefore it's dead), that would be dead too. People do queue for Ereda (at least when people mega, and I see megas every once in a while at least), so you would think an Ereda community big enough to grow on its own would have established itself by now - but it hasn't. Ereda isn't rewarding enough to play, and once it's full enough to get the rewards that do exist (Chronicles for example), these rewards drop in price, making it pointless to go.
I think a revamp of the goodies you can get in Ereda would solve your problem without going to lengths of downright announcing it with annoying yellow text all over our screen (ik drabaki is a thing, but you can ESC out of it as far as I know, and it doesn't take nearly as long), but as I said, this already gets used by PvP tourneys most people don't care for, so I'm really neutral on this. I also highly doubt Void would go as far as doing announcements for a dead gamemode just to "revive" it - it just doesn't seem like something they would care for.

When Ereda S3 first came out KOG made it like Drabaki, open for a duration and closed after that. I guess this could solve a problem by creating a far less severe one. Doubt Void can do that bit though so some announcement could be helpful I guess but not sure if it'll be that helpful. +0.5

I do +1 this but can't there just be a Discord specifically for Ereda? I think that'll help allot and make things much easier ~

I would join it myself :syobonyanSit:

1 hour ago, Sinnia said:

I do +1 this but can't there just be a Discord specifically for Ereda? I think that'll help allot and make things much easier ~

I would join it myself :syobonyanSit:

There is already an Ereda discord by @HonorPanda Naturally~ The Ereda research Center but not everyone is in that ofc and people have different timezones. I mean... they used to ping? i dunno how it works anymore.. but I know alot of things happen on discord when i'm asleep and it would be nice if i'm online instead.

Totally join it! But yes +1 this idea!! cuz whynaut?

Including Ereda in Salt system would help, kill center tower 2 times or 1 (because if both teams are op is around 4min). And maybe adding special items ONLY for Ereda (ex. why Ereda's neck is for ED Burner instead of being crafteable,etc etc by Ereda's item/Voidels item?).