A way to obtain old Raid weapons

1, 2 or 3  

138 members have voted

1. 1. First way:

2. 2. Second Way:

3. 3. -Derelict method, soon won't be available-

4 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

new characters not being able to get it is a pretty noticeable issue, yeh
sadly, there's no way to make custom pendulums/mirrors that'd accomodate all the new guys 

as well as i believe there might be an issue with eltrion weapons in general due to the raid being skipped years ago, would have to ask/check

I figured that, when I made it, it would be declined anyways, so I'm not exactly disheartened to hear that.

I'll still hope for good news, but at least I know it's been looked at.

48 minutes ago, Bloody-Queen said:

I figured that, when I made it, it would be declined anyways, so I'm not exactly disheartened to hear that.

Don't forget the Eltrion Accessories either.

36 minutes ago, Betrayus said:

Don't forget the Eltrion Accessories either.

His accessories might also be included, but they kinda would either not be used, or fuck with the meta a bit.

From the starting post.

The problem with the accessories is how they function. The current ring meta will very likely be unaffected by this, meaning the 3 piece effect would likely never come into play. The same goes for the current necklace meta. The necklaces given by Eltrion are simply shit in comparison to what is currently used. The only one of the three that might be used is the earrings, and that itself is entirely dependant on what Dimension Master and Corrupted Elrianode set pieces people are using. On top of that, for Rose (whom only has an eltrion weapon possible) their three set effect would be useless if she had the weapon.

At best, the identification effects are what people would be looking at, and that's how it might fuck with the meta a bit. Aside from that, it's unlikely to do anything, or even be used.

15 hours ago, Bloody-Queen said:

wel i'd like to clarify it's not an outright decline - since the thread's still kept open - but all this stuff is definitely an issue to consider with the implementation (if it does get picked for implementation at some point)

but yeah, it's def has been read/noticed/what have you