Yatagarasu

[1/18/19] Update Discussion Thread

10 minutes ago, Sera said:

none taken, though this likely isnt applicable to me.

im sorry, but you are very misinformed.

popularity doesnt matter, and never has. i obviously cant go into anything resembling detail, but i guarantee that the staff arent dumb enough to hire new staff based on popularity/number of likes/etc.

OT: good luck to everyone applying. i promise the staff are all very nice and dont bite. DONT DRINK THE COFFEE :keroroParty:

I agree with this~ and I can promise staff dont bite too unless they have to~:syobonyanSweats:

5 minutes ago, Gay said:

hopefully good mods will be chosen and not ones that dont do anything and get paid

Agreed, But thats the persons fault when they have the opportunity to have the power to help and get something that's not easy to get and they treat it like it doesn't exist. But i'm sure Staff will defintely choose the right people~

With that said, I also wish luck to those that apply!! I'm excited asjfkfkjsa :renaHappy: I hope no ones too shy to apply tbh. If you think you fit the role and can possibly do it. Then why not have a try? You might be perfect for it~! I'll be cheering anyone on!

1 hour ago, Kidney said:

Watch me burn 100-200 ed burners and pull 69 race gos

good luck kidney, get sure to sell me one if you got the 69 race gos, nothing serious

1 hour ago, BaraLover™ said:

Those Black Chesterfield pants look like they'd be great for me to wardrobe. Guess I'll try to scrounge up enough ED to get'em

yeah i want the bottom for rena and maybe eve

49 minutes ago, Marisia said:

image.png

You know what this means! Time to burn away my life savings and STILL Never get this title!! AHAHAHAHHAA :laughing:

i feel you, but i know i will be like "me ed is gone" while i have too much of that 50% hp potion....

Great update to the ED burner! I just want the Khaos accessories; not too sure about Verglas. This ED burner rotation will give me some motivation to acquire ED. 

Best of luck to all those applying for moderators~

oh god, Berthe pet has temporary Item pick up slot, feelsbad 

is this intentional or we have to wait after 14 days period to use the actual item pick up thingie?

21 minutes ago, Berthe said:

oh god, Berthe pet has temporary Item pick up slot, feelsbad 

is this intentional or we have to wait after 14 days period to use the actual item pick up thingie?

Yes, that's normal.
You don't have to wait, you can make it permanent.

Honestly, I would like to be happy about the mod recruiting process, but we all already know how this going to end. 3-4 people chosen only for one or two to actually do stuff and the rest being dead. I hope that I am wrong but you know, it has always been the same. 

6 minutes ago, Hated said:

Rip luciel/rose/ain mains  :syobonyanTeehee:

Cries in Luciel main

But I'm actually grateful for not being able to get Khaos. I mean, it's an incomplete bland recolor so.

:syobonyanTeehee:

4 minutes ago, AKC said:

Cries in Luciel main

But I'm actually grateful for not being able to get Khaos. I mean, it's an incomplete bland recolor so.

:syobonyanTeehee:

Khaos looks bad i remember everyone hate it when it was new :IgniaGrin:

why is the hiring period only one week? and begins on Saturday?  Is there perhaps a huge update on the 2/1/2019? ... I smell something fishy... It must be the smell of the Illuminati :syobonyanPeek1: