Yatagarasu

[1/18/19] Update Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, Hirosanza said:

why is the hiring period only a week ? xD

They need to be sure people get accepted and then disappear from the forums. So a week is more than enough to see who can and can't join

ed burner bless. downside is we won't get to see yata eat his hat.

this rotation looks interesting. haven't seen most of this stuff. race go 2x rate is bc of valentine's day or something i'm guessing. pets look good. this is a nice update

28 minutes ago, Wonho said:

gotta love that double ele tbh.

Oh u are right, i didn't saw that xD

20 minutes ago, draco123 said:

ed burner bless. downside is we won't get to see yata eat his hat.

this rotation looks interesting. haven't seen most of this stuff. race go 2x rate is bc of valentine's day or something i'm guessing. pets look good. this is a nice update

Oh, maybe you are right, i haven't thought that it was for Valentine (even i suggestionned to craft it but removed it cuz it's op title)

I hope that they take my suggestion for the event (sadly no Valentine Race aka dungeon and etc).

5 hours ago, Lilu said:

Yes, that's normal.
You don't have to wait, you can make it permanent.

Thanks for the reply, i was told that Berthe pet is not tradable. Is this also intentional ? Pepecry

1.) stop rotating normal costumes where luciel/ain/rose are excluded, they already suffer enough not getting the recolor IB sets that you guys rotate

2.) why is berthe not tradable lol

3.) amazed there is no structure recolor since something she makes always manages to make it somewhere

5 minutes ago, Wolfgang said:

1.) stop rotating normal costumes where luciel/ain/rose are excluded, they already suffer enough not getting the recolor IB sets that you guys rotate

2.) why is berthe not tradable lol

3.) amazed there is no structure recolor since something she makes always manages to make it somewhere

Imagine the had 4 months time and this update looks like they decided it in 10minutes what will be on this update 

Tbh I'm a bit disappointed of this update cuz they had rly much time and we didn't get a new recolor but hey the only +1 for me here is that I can complete my khaos add set:addShrug:

This is probably the weakest ED burner rotation i've seen. They're also running dry on costumes after 6 rotations, i guess this gimmick isn't gonna live for too long.

I wouldnt mind the ED burner rotation, if it wasnt for the fact that KH Wings are bugged.

i know its just a detail thing, but rlly the wings NOT opening upon awakening rlly puts me off on buying Khaos

3 minutes ago, Squishy said:

I wouldnt mind the ED burner rotation, if it wasnt for the fact that KH Wings are bugged.

i know its just a detail thing, but rlly the wings NOT opening upon awakening rlly puts me off on buying Khaos

Its not bugged or anything its meant to be like that.

1 hour ago, DrStorm said:

Effort to make a new thread, so I'll ask here.

My launcher is stuck at checking for updates. 

Edit: Version Check error.

I have same problem :AngryHennon:

1 minute ago, Preludium said:

I have same problem :AngryHennon:

I was chatting with the discord mod (of the void discord) and unless you live in UAE you'll have to wait. 

16 minutes ago, PyokoNami said:

Its not bugged or anything its meant to be like that.

It is a bug/technical difficulty, it was mentioned when Khaos was released that the Recolor Artist did not provide the open wing textures, which lead to void releasing KH Wings without the open effect.
(and putting in AD textures would kill AD wing prices)

source:

Spoiler

311d6f8adbb6b9f7d019e65bf6246cf6.png

1 hour ago, DrStorm said:

Effort to make a new thread, so I'll ask here.

My launcher is stuck at checking for updates. 

Edit: Version Check error.

by the looks of things it might be a third-party issue which'd mean i don't actually have any means to fix it myself, would need the head staff to confirm/fix/contact responsible people/etc

i'll drop them a note 

I still think Moderators should be compensated for at least a bit in terms of EC to actually incentivize the position because with all due respect the people who can fulfill the Moderator role best are the ones who will need some compensation for their work.

Another rotation that doesn't really interest me; doesn't help that I barely have 600m in ED after that Winter Core event and still haven't sold my +11 (guess I'll try to hold onto it longer bleh). Best of luck to people pulling for it