Lilu

[2/1/19] Update Discussion Thread

Thank god I already have thanatos

Just need MFr

:schleep:

edit: bruh i totally forgot THANK UFOR THE LOVE LETTER POSE RAN IM CRYING MY ADD WILL BE EXTRA SOFT AND CUTES!!

Edited by Arrivederci

I already have TT so I'm pretty happy with MFr since it's one of the few older IBs which I really wanted to complete wooo

And hooooray for new poses :keroroAdmire:

thosecookiestho

L41wJFu.gif&key=709babff8d86cdaf8a80cd1a

35 minutes ago, shiko said:

when i login in to the game its says that account has not been validated

You could check out this similar thread: 

3 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

maybe, maybe not

but yeah, old and (largely) unwanted IBs should see the light of day again at some point, can't keep them hidden away forever

letting us know what IBs do you want is actually pretty handy (besides the usual stat-loaded new garbage) - or at least it helps me think what to recommend for next month

for those wishing for an event - understandable, but keep in mind that an event usually take over a month to make and you also need to worry about 2.5 and other assorted matters - there definitely wouldn't be one less than a month after the christmas one was over 

I want to ask why isnt VAKb ever getting a rerotation?It's an official IB literally rerotating shit ibs for 3x+ but never rerotating VAKb :/

2 hours ago, ⚜ Ŧʊરℓσι∂ ⚜ said:

One more month that i won't buy IBs

:syobonyanSparkle:

I mean TT... MF... No Thanks. 

I need SG or PDr so bad :'c

PDr isn't an ib and hasn't been released in god knows how long

Its really more of a collectors set now

You're gonna have to buy from someone who probably will overprice the hell out of it

Now's my chance to get an accurate price check for my 5/5 MFr.

The new poses are a great addition, I was waiting for those.

Also thanks for increasing Magic Wardrobe's limit... I was quite afraid after that one person reached its limit and I got to know it's not infinite.

As much as i would like an event too for getting more than just casual grinding, I am also aware that 2.5 is more of a priority so I don't mind as much.

6th stability maintenance disguised as a bad rotation. Why does it take events so long when it’s just the same thing but reskinned? A random png file as a farming item, ran’s ... art, and mediocre trades. 

5 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

maybe, maybe not

but yeah, old and (largely) unwanted IBs should see the light of day again at some point, can't keep them hidden away forever

letting us know what IBs do you want is actually pretty handy (besides the usual stat-loaded new garbage) - or at least it helps me think what to recommend for next month

for those wishing for an event - understandable, but keep in mind that an event usually take over a month to make and you also need to worry about 2.5 and other assorted matters - there definitely wouldn't be one less than a month after the christmas one was over 

I will create some sick ass Mecha art if PDr hits the daylight soon
(no promises, depends how fast it arrives)

1 hour ago, Ykhar said:

Wait, is that pose permanent? :glare:

If so, then I'm glad. I always wanted that pose for my characters.

Yes it’s permanent !

I will admit the pose hella nice :ok hand: Ib rotation well ok its decent, Thanatos, I would aim for wing mostly since raven = a bird and well for millennium fox I just want the mask since its pretty dope, covers the eyes really well, but other than that beggers can't be choosers, I'm pretty happy some of the ibs that may have been rotated are coming back

I was really hoping a Valentine event would have launched this maint. We are less than 2 weeks from Valentines day and if they launch it next week it will probably be gone by the end of the month = 2 weeks = short.

That is if we get one, hell idk anymore

On 2/1/2019 at 1:31 AM, Yatagarasu said:

maybe, maybe not

but yata, where can we properly suggest what ibs we want and assure it will be seen?

AD/DY/ArP/HNOr when../EO

guys ArP has a new ornament you gotta

37 minutes ago, Scarose said:

but yata, where can we properly suggest what ibs we want and assure it will be seen?

AD/DY/ArP/HNOr when../EO

guys ArP has a new ornament you gotta

this thread is a good start as any

generally i browse any suggestion thread out there/discussion about rotations, skip past the usual shitposting and look for something actually helpful, etc

7 hours ago, Ahry said:

Are enchancements rates still the same? It's almost impossible for me to get from +6 and above (probably shit luck)

Probably still the same but I can't get +8 without wasting 10-15m so maybe something changed a bit or it's just rng hating me. I got reset from +6 often