Sign in to follow this  
viruscode

Old IBs you want to see the most in upcoming rotation?

Old IBs  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Old IBs you want to see the most in upcoming rotation?

• VAK
    • VAKr
    • GF/SI
    • DY
    • VIG
    • AD
    • NBS
    • EO
    • SV
    • RB
    • HNOr
    • SS
    • DKDS

As the title says, which old IBs you want to see the most in upcoming rotation? All IBs were rotated over 1,5 year ago, less than 4 times.
From oldest to newest rotation:
Ain excluded:
VAK - rotated once, last rotation: aug 2015
VAKr - rotated once, last rotation: apr 2016
GF/SI - rotated 2 times, last rotation: oct 2016
DY - rotated 2 times, last rotation: jan 2017
VIG - rotated 3 times, last rotation: jan 2017
Ain included:
AD - rotated 3 times, last rotation: mar 2017
NBS - rotated 3 times, last rotation: apr 2017 
EO - rotated 3 times, last rotation: may 2017
SV - rotated 2 times, last rotation: jun 2017
RB
- rotated 2 times, last rotation: jun 2017
HNOr - rotated 3 times, last rotation: jul 2017
SS - rotated 3 times, last rotation: jul 2017 
DKDS - rotated 2 times, last rotation: aug 2017
You can choose multiple times.  This may serve as a suggestion for upcoming rotations.

Based on salem's thread:

Honestly, while I think they should have rerotated VAK/r a LONG time ago, I do not care for any of these sets personally. Yes, it will have a "oh, nice, that set is finally back" moment, but I won't actually burn any of them. Most of them just don't look good imo or have most pieces being basically garbage than good ones (DKA Hair Eve used to be great, but you wouldn't wear any other part of the set, so burning for it was even more RNG than usual). The only set I'd like to see again would be Grace Fairy, and that's only for the females' wings.

Can people stop shitting on current rotations tbh..like i know u want VAK and other ibs to rotate but still appreciate what's rotating rn....

:giroroTemper:

9 minutes ago, Wonho said:

Can people stop shitting on current rotations tbh..like i know u want VAK and other ibs to rotate but still appreciate what's rotating rn....

:giroroTemper:

No one said a bad word about current or previous rotations so far. Purpose of this thread is "to serve as a suggestion for upcoming rotations", not to shit on current one. 

3 minutes ago, viruscode said:

No one said a bad word about current or previous rotations so far. Purpose of this thread is "to serve as a suggestion for upcoming rotations", not to shit on current one. 

I went sorta off topic on the thread apologies on that.

yea not many people shitting on the rotation but I saw people shitting on the last two rotations....

AD, NBS, EO, SV, RB, HNOr, SS, and DKDS are all unlikely because Ain currently has them.
I was thinking VAK and GF/SI was going to be this rotation, but it seems not.
As it stands there's still another three months to complete Ain's sets before they logically re-rotate anything else, unless they put VAK and VAKBN in one IB, which I doubt considering they separate others like DY/HDY.

I suppose I "want" VAKBN the most. It is nice.

GF was so overpriced for Rena....I bought it for 7b and sold it for 2b '-' I regret it a lot but I got other sets now so im ok ;; (Rena got so cheap this year and during 2018 I cry)

a pretty handy thread

i'll check the results in a week or two

usual notice that the winners of the poll don't guarantee an appearance of an IB but it's nice to know in general

I'd rather see ET S1 again tbh (because I have talent to take a break when ever it's in rotation)

But Yeah VAK deserves to get rotated again, ViG would also be nice.

i remember selling my GF Eve off more than 2 years ago because they were in freebie IBs and all the other freebie IBs were rotating one after each other

mistake qq never got it back

I support for VAK and VAKr also GF ~ like these 3 sets are in rest for longer  more than 1 year-so uh
VAK/r stuck with no low body wing chance to get that part 0,1 % or Zero/ might ppl not interest with this set? not sure tho
but, i want to see this Set on re rota atleast this year! 

VAKb because the hairs for the most chars are so damn beautiful and AD because....its AD its beautiful and to rare and NBS because 2.5-3b for a weap is definitely too much bruh :syobonyanPout2:

i would say GF/SI too but it looks only good for the female chars the male chars are ugly af :syobonyanSad: