MrChaoticEvil

What do you hate the most in this game?

I don't have problems with anyone in void like drama wise... (I must be one lucky clover then if so.) but what I dislike about it is the RNG enhancement and where someone gets MVP'd over you. (not that I have a problem with it but this is what I mean:) You start doing a skill right? then they take ur kill by wasting your own mana. It's no fun when peoples take your own kills. It gets pretty boring in my opinion. the thing that I hate the most is Endgame dungeons. Well, At least I got a +10 for Christmas event so there's that. Also, for classes who can't do damage in PvE (like CS, CET, OS, etc.) aren't going to do good enough damage with a +9 after all. Besides, Eves and Aisha's skills are slow to trigger when activating skills when Raven and Rena, on the other hand, are fast trigger skills. basically, if you don't know what I mean is, I'll give you an example: an Aisha starts doing supernova , until Raven starts using shockwave to take her kills. fast trigger skills. most of Aisha's skills are late based special actives. The funny thing is that in Varnimyr CS in shadow vein, You have to consume multiple res stones and so many pots and time-consuming to clear the dungeon 12-8. Some classes do that as well. The most thing I hate is the RNG enhancement because I wasted about 50 Fluorites to try and get a +11. 

The community wise...  Err I don't know if I'm allowed to debate about this but... there are some people... Let's say some people who do mess up things that I really don't want to know. like I saw a person who was into minors and it was really disgusting. I was really uncomfortable. It's pretty Ironic how people think Furry is bestiality but it isn't. (its a humanoid) and they think sexualizing minors is ok. Like, what the hell man. you sick. 

On 2/21/2019 at 12:47 PM, Dream said:

Any monster with stupidly long iframes.
Looking at bosses like Avalanche and Type-H mainly, but you ever been in Elysion and fought those lil onion bastards that have to pop out of the ground before you can hit them? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

yeaaahhh thosseee....too annoying in both dungeon and guild expedition x.x

On 2/22/2019 at 8:25 AM, Marisia said:

You can still use skills to iframe when he moves if u have the mp ofc since u cant use potions when he moves.

But you can also avoid dying if you have pet comsuables. And if your unsure about what that is, you can get an item for ur pet to hold consumables and when ur hp or mp reaches a certain percent, it will automatically use that potion (I have complete recovery potion when my hp reaches 15% and Its saved my life SOOOOO MANY TIMES)

OT: I still hate my RNG. XD

awww i feel you in the RNG part, sorry for you mari

4 hours ago, Homuraa said:

I don't have problems with anyone in void like drama wise... (I must be one lucky clover then if so.) but what I dislike about it is the RNG enhancement and where someone gets MVP'd over you. (not that I have a problem with it but this is what I mean:) You start doing a skill right? then they take ur kill by wasting your own mana. It's no fun when peoples take your own kills. It gets pretty boring in my opinion. the thing that I hate the most is Endgame dungeons. Well, At least I got a +10 for Christmas event so there's that. Also, for classes who can't do damage in PvE (like CS, CET, OS, etc.) aren't going to do good enough damage with a +9 after all. Besides, Eves and Aisha's skills are slow to trigger when activating skills when Raven and Rena, on the other hand, are fast trigger skills. basically, if you don't know what I mean is, I'll give you an example: an Aisha starts doing supernova , until Raven starts using shockwave to take her kills. fast trigger skills. most of Aisha's skills are late based special actives. The funny thing is that in Varnimyr CS in shadow vein, You have to consume multiple res stones and so many pots and time-consuming to clear the dungeon 12-8. Some classes do that as well. The most thing I hate is the RNG enhancement because I wasted about 50 Fluorites to try and get a +11. 

The community wise...  Err I don't know if I'm allowed to debate about this but... there are some people... Let's say some people who do mess up things that I really don't want to know. like I saw a person who was into minors and it was really disgusting. I was really uncomfortable. It's pretty Ironic how people think Furry is bestiality but it isn't. (its a humanoid) and they think sexualizing minors is ok. Like, what the hell man. you sick. 

uh homuraa it has been a while i hope you have been doing good, uh i understand how it feels, i am a daybreaker but still having this issue with ace in the how and gungnir, like whenever i try to use them with party the stage is cleaned up before they start hitting, also if you want you can add me in game i will try my best to help if needed.

On 2/23/2019 at 3:49 PM, Rissel said:

yeaaahhh thosseee....too annoying in both dungeon and guild expedition x.x

awww i feel you in the RNG part, sorry for you mari

uh homuraa it has been a while i hope you have been doing good, uh i understand how it feels, i am a daybreaker but still having this issue with ace in the how and gungnir, like whenever i try to use them with party the stage is cleaned up before they start hitting, also if you want you can add me in game i will try my best to help if needed.

It's okay, I only need help in elrianode and Varnimyr dungeons thats pretty much it.

The inability to effectively solo in this game lmao. Either you accept a party or sit through queue hoping no one's there. I literally can't play in parties due to my toaster laptop! Why do i need to spend 20 minutes in a dungeon trying to hack away at over powered monsters! 

The annoying grind! You cant have a game that expects its players to spend 90% of their free time playing The. Same. Dungeon. Over and oooooverrr. 

I think what a lot of people on Elsword forget is that games are supposed to be.... Fun. Not a chore. That's one of the reasons I moved to void, yet still here we are 

:syobonyanPout2:

6 minutes ago, Hated said:

no add is best:syobonyanSparkle:

Cant argue with that

OT: i HATE to play with people using the same class as me

Its just, UGH! I dont mind if you play the same character but with a different class, but if i see you using my main on my party i will instantly hate you and kick you out if i have the chance

Rng

:syobonyanStunned:

Despite a bunch of glaring issues in void / KoG that have already been stated here, I could shrug it all off and still enjoy the game. But the removal of solo-play all the way to Hamel bugs me a bit. I understand the reasoning for it, buffs and whatnot. I just have a high preference for soloing when it comes to leveling new characters. 

Before I felt like I could learn effective combos, skill positioning etc. Now every time I queue for something it's a damn race to the finish line.

On 2/26/2019 at 2:22 PM, WhatTheDink said:

Despite a bunch of glaring issues in void / KoG that have already been stated here, I could shrug it all off and still enjoy the game. But the removal of solo-play all the way to Hamel bugs me a bit. I understand the reasoning for it, buffs and whatnot. I just have a high preference for soloing when it comes to leveling new characters. 

Before I felt like I could learn effective combos, skill positioning etc. Now every time I queue for something it's a damn race to the finish line.

Here's another problem: The KICK SYSTEM! *loud audience cheers*
I recall reading on the "What grinds your gears" thread, about someone's anecdote over a lv.85 player on a SD leveling up, who got queued with three capped randoms who proceeded to do the lazy way to play and the poor lv.85 bud got himself kicked away because there was no way he could deal the same damage count of his/her/[insert gender here] playmates.

Interesting, isn't it? I'd love to see KoG punishing the SA spammers/pot chuggers for not leaving way for a balanced gameplay where everyone does their part.

>"Wait, Kurisu, are you trying to tell that we should get ourselves banned for BEING TOO STRONG?!"
Hahahaha, not exactly BANNED (Or unable to run dungeons, for that matter)! But rather have some delicious debuffs thrown into your characters so you don't go around being carried away by the screen-filling hitboxes and the insta-recovery gatorade drinking every time you use a nuke. I don't wanna see you be unable to play for trying to brag on how overpowered you are, my idea is to prevent underpowered players to be kicked away because of a dumb system that reads damage dealt instead of input commands.

Like, for example, if the game detects that Z and X had no presses at all, players could have very extended cooldown times in the next runs, characters will have the use of potions limited to a certain quantity per run and Special active damage would be reduced to about 30% of its value. Don't worry, it goes away in a few minutes. Remember that people get kicked from parties if they aren't able to kill shit fast enough.

>"B-but wait! H-how am I supposed to play if I can't play that way? Just because spamming SA/chugging pots allows me to clear dungeons faster, doesn't mean it's not fun to play at all! I like doing that, et cetera"

Three words for ya, mate:

tumblr_os8hbtU0eM1s15b7ro4_1280.jpg

1 hour ago, Kurisu Shiruba said:

-snip-

TL:DR instead of just changing the system so it isn't only looking at the damage you do, you want KoG to fuck over people that paid some unholy amount of cash/ED to get the point they can oneshot every monster and their mom in the first place. 

And this:

1 hour ago, Kurisu Shiruba said:

Three words for ya, mate:

tumblr_os8hbtU0eM1s15b7ro4_1280.jpg

Just sounds even more like you're being a massive bitch to people that can clear shit faster than you.

• Current PvP situation
• Those people who wants to buy your shit but in the same time are mean to you
•RNG! \o/ We all love RNG right?
• Also my computer

having 299k CP and doesnt have an idea to reach 300k CP

Enh RNG is shit, +5 +6 +5 +6 (repeat) isnt fun then u get Reset make me triggered

And that some class could have more skills that would show more of their power and possibilites

the bullshit combat power... 

once the new henir hits, everyone who doesnt have elrianode is screwed beyond belief... this bs combat power is attrocious for anyone who doesnt have "150k hurr hurr~!" its a pain in the ass to get, the items dont drop, items are expensive as all get out, and by the time you do have 1 elrianode set your sinking so much money into 1 armor, 40+ characters also suffer... people can run dungeons without 150k who want to do it by themselves or a friend but NOPE!!! your not allowed to... 

its getting to the point its becoming unplayable basically... you cant hardly do secrets, you cant do raids.. you wont beable to do henir... you cant even TOUCH the new region... you cant even do the harder dungeons of certain elrianode DUNGEONS! 

Fuck the combat power... its a ridiculous, bullshit system that makes it impossible for people who arnt hardcore 24/7 elsword players to actually do shit...