Tarragon

What Laby Path Will You Choose To Level First

What Laby will you choose to level first?  

287 members have voted

1. 1. Laby Path's

• Eternity Winter
    • Radiant Soul
    • Nisha Labyrinth

radiant soul cause i low ki doubt Nisha would be available. and cause she's meta and support UwU

if she was that would be a dangerous game to play if she not even on NA yet.

14 hours ago, NoblesseFrostings said:

V2.5 is near

Can't wait to have 8 EW spamming Laby Bombs and that Rakshasa secret art 

As someone who is probably only going to use EW as an alt, you seem to know my playstyle way too much :(.

Joke aside, I voted for RaS. EW's gameplay is... not my cup of tea (but it can be somewhat fun when you get the hang of it...), and is only manageable for me by late game with the trans passive (because MP potions intensifies). RaS though has been completely fun for me, and she's just full of optimism so it makes me "happier" to play as her, like she's rubbing off on me. Plus it makes me do something when I'm being carried than just stand there, so I don't feel bad when I do nothing and the person just sweeps the room.

As for Nisha... After seeing more videos, I'm interested about her gameplay, so maybe I'll just make one too. And keep a 4th Laby for Daydreamer Trans because I just want 3 Labys even if one is drugged on illusions.

And for lolz a 5th Laby. Base.

Nisha because I didn't really like Eternity Winners gameplay and apparently everyone want's to play Radiant Soul. Plus she's edgy. :IgniaGrin:

I know for a fact i'm probably going to level all 3, so I can't even say who my Main is going to be. but who do I like the most? Radiant Soul>Nisha Labyrinth>Eternity Winner. I basically like Radiant Soul and Nisha because i'm a huge aesthetics person, and they scream aesthetics.

Radiant Soul and Nisha. I really care about lore when making characters in games, and I absolutely hate how EtW seals Nisha and uses her as a tool, especially because of everything Nisha does for Laby in her other routes. I'm not even going to consider making an EtW tbh.

37 minutes ago, zombiefoot6 said:

Radiant Soul and Nisha. I really care about lore when making characters in games, and I absolutely hate how EtW seals Nisha and uses her as a tool, especially because of everything Nisha does for Laby in her other routes. I'm not even going to consider making an EtW tbh.

I found someone who has same opinion as me! Aaaaaaahhhh 

i'll love to see the overall character revamp they're currently planning based on those meetings they do. laby's game is currently powerful and she looks like a bloody blast to play,
shame that she's probably better if alot of areas where the current characters are in my opinion.

ot: probably Eternity Winner, then eventually the other 2.Need good IGNs though.

Probably RaS.

In general Im not big fan of all that pinky bubbly stuff but she seems to be a support and EE is my favorite character so far so I may end up enjoy her aswell.

Nisha has okay art style, but I'll only play her if she is OP (because she is not cool enough and because some of her moves are still pink, which is awful. Reminds me of Ain 3rd job where most moves are still light)

EtW is probably the character I hate the most on Elsword for now. I have been dreaming of having a fighter character since Elsword is in Beta and since now she exists, I can assume I won't have another fighter ever. But her gameplay doesn't seem to feel like a fighter at all so screw it....