Ramen

Weekly Bonus Cycle

:)  

338 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this is a good idea?

I'm not a fan of this whole long forum post thing anymore so I'll keep it short. Basically, I suggest that every weekly maintenance enables a different 'buff' for the server.

Multiple games have been doing this for a looooong time, and I think it's a good way to break up the down-time between events (read: prevent the drastic spike and pitfall of player population). 

Possible 'buffs':

- 100% Random Missions

- 1-Ticket ETD.

- Guaranteed Luto

- Increased Drop Rate (15-25% in SDs and other dungeons, 10% roughly in Elrianode?)

There are many other possibilities and the tweaking for percentages and shit can be changed but yeah you get the point.

Just lemme know why if you say no. k thanks.

+1 because ily 
but probably gonna end in a "we'll see if this can be done but technical difficulties so no promises" and then left to die.

We should totes have a weekly double title count buff ....or is that too easy? 501889394551160834.png?v=1 Huehuehue

OH I MEAN- +1!

big +1

i have little incentive to play pve when theres no events going on tbh

why grind for erp when i could grind during 100% random missions?

or dungeons in general when i could do it while also getting event drops to get extra money (or just nice stuff)

why grind add dung when i could grind during 2x drop?

+1 !

It'll be nice to have more motivation in logging in,just like everyone else said! :syobonyanSparkle: even the channels became all "Smooth" this is kinda sad