Naivety

Naivety's mod intro

Congrats! All the best wishes~

You seem to be an interesing person though! (as well as other mods, of course)

@Dream I dunno, does that kind of thinking seem wrong to you? (honest question)

I know it sounds pessimistic, but I'm at a point in life where I'd rather expect people to be shitty and be positively surprised if they aren't than the opposite, you know? Given that, it's just fair that people would think of me in the same way, so I can't blame you for your comment.

@Lalatte LMAO, ez 4th best mod out of 3 new ones

(that's a good illustration of why I'm not a fan of that kind of ranking though, too easy to bring drama out of it)

@Confident vlw, qualquer coisa tamo aí tbm o/

@God parabáinshh

@ltrbnc ty for the welcome!

19 minutes ago, ben said:

grats, have fun :v:

stay away from @Sera if possible

she has cooties and is a big ninny

youre a fat piece of white bread and your cousin has elephant aids

ot: congrats, though i already congratulated you like minute 1 :keroroParty:

you were one of my guesses for a reason -- i expect you to prove me right :aishaHeh:

Nai Nai Nai~ Congrats on the position indeed!! Its lovely to see you here! I only reccently got to know you doing forginay runs in the past and those were fun times! 

Your going to be great in the position! You even speak more than 3 languages!? Im so jealous!! I can only speak English!! And You've been around for awhile and still like this game!? Bless you! Me too~ xoxo

I really give you my blessings and wish you the best of luck! Dont let this community stress you out at all and You be you! I'll be cheering you all on!! Do your best and your going to do great things! Thank you so much so applying to help us and Take care!!

:syobonyanSit:

8 hours ago, Naivety said:

@Dream I dunno, does that kind of thinking seem wrong to you? (honest question)

I know it sounds pessimistic, but I'm at a point in life where I'd rather expect people to be shitty and be positively surprised if they aren't than the opposite, you know? Given that, it's just fair that people would think of me in the same way, so I can't blame you for your comment.

I'd go as far as to say that I share a similar way of thinking, just not as direct or extreme.
I just think it maaaaaaaay be a bit of an obstacle if your job is to interact with people if you think that everyone's an asshole. Brings up the question "why go for a community position if you don't like anybody from the get-go?".
As long as you do your job properly, I don't see it as a 'wrong' thing - just perhaps not the most fitting, either.

Congrats on becoming a mod!! Wish you good luck getting that role and hope you could contribute as much to this community~

I haven't seen you much in the forums but maybe in the past I had (?). Continue ur meme-ings and swearings and stay chill.

Welcome

Eu fico muito feliz com a entrada de um BR na staff, eu espero muito deste servidor já que estou nele faz tempo...me dá muitas lembranças boas...

Anyway, I wish you the best, good luck <3 

Edited by Izuwu
ultimamente eu acabei de conhecer alguém e o nome dela é JEEEEEEEEEEEEEENIFEEEEEEEEEEER EU ENCONTREI ELA NO TINDEEEEEER MAAAAS ELA FAZ UMAS PARADAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUE EU NÃO FAÇO COM VOCÊEEEEEEEEEEEEeEeEeEeeeeeeEeEEee e eu comi o cu de quem tá lendo.

Hola, felicidades y suerte.
Hii, congratulations and I wish you luck
Olá, parabéns e boa sorte (Eu não sei se está bem escrito, eu nem sei se o último é. Eu não sei muito Português)
Ciao, congratulazioni e buona fortuna (Friend's help)

:RanCoffee:

im so fucking tired

@ben @Sera :sera: ty

@Marisia ty you sweet hopping bundle of positivity

@Celery ty, and we did, i remember you being cool

@Jennasaur ty jenna. good to see you around

@Dream fair enough. though i'm in this weird position where me thinking people are assholes doesn't mean i dislike them

i'll try to do a good job anyway, should be fine

@mmiri ty, i'll try to do a good job and stay fair

@Altographic ty mr./ms. mindless potato

@Lucaaz 100% gesuiz

@Izuwu obg, espero fazer um bom trabalho o/

@IIIya grax, aunque se me llevó 2h para entender como se escribe tu nombre :dead:

On 2/10/2019 at 10:30 AM, Dream said:

I'd go as far as to say that I share a similar way of thinking, just not as direct or extreme.
I just think it maaaaaaaay be a bit of an obstacle if your job is to interact with people if you think that everyone's an asshole. Brings up the question "why go for a community position if you don't like anybody from the get-go?".
As long as you do your job properly, I don't see it as a 'wrong' thing - just perhaps not the most fitting, either.

You don't have to like your job to perform well. If that were the case, modern society probably wouldn't exist

Did I sign in to my dead account just to harass you

You're damn right I did you glorious bastard

Congrats Han you're a big girl now uwu

6 minutes ago, Vil said:

Did I sign in to my dead account just to harass you

You're damn right I did you glorious bastard

Congrats Han you're a big girl now uwu

fuck its vil wtf

abort operation

(ty you big gay)