PhysicsTM

It's me ya bwoi PhysicsTM

Hello everyone, I'm Physics.

You can call me Phy, Physics or Physick.

Some of you might know me as the GFX person, Spam thread person or just a friend.

Ichiban Ichiro Ichigo Ichie, yes I like memes and being a fandom trash.
I'm an always switching main, although Eve will always be my favorite to play as.
I mainly main Innocent as of now along with every Eve class.

I like to draw, GFX, make motion graphics and many other things that require a creative mind.
Another thing I love is to theorize and think logically with my mind.
This may include: figuring a program issue, thinking puzzles, rubiks cubes and many more.

I also really like games. Miwashiba's games are my jam. <:

My MBTI is INTJ-A, for those who are interested in the Myers Briggs test.

If there's anything you need, do not hesitate to ask any of our mods, me included!

I hope to be of use from now on! unknown.png

Welcome to mod! *Throws confetti* Love you shop I have no expectations atm, but I know you'll do a great job Physics! Best of Luck and much blessings from me and your friends!

My sister speaks well of you and you've proven that so far with your gfxs and posts (and woah an artist is always a plus from me). Sad just when I thought I could muster up courage to get to know you better you're already so far away---- jkjk. Congrats PhysicsTM! Your contribution towards Elsword discussion has always been very sightful! I hope you continue voicing your opinions and even more so now that you're a part of the official staff. :) See you in game~

Your forum name reminds me of someone in my old class in school who always beat the entire classes ass in kahoot as soon as physics got choosen as a topic

Congrats on becoming a forum mod, my dude.

You already know you got my support, and I don't think you'll make the transition from "I'm a normal member with mod powers" to "I'm a mod so disagreeing with me is a warning point!!".
That said:

bfaefd5b90b3f463f728d0ade2efbfd4.png