Well well, it’s finally time to introduce myself , shall we begin?~

Hiya everyone, Shi/Shiry/ Shiryelle here (you could call me any one of these)~ As most of you have noticed, I’m one of the newest Forum Moderators, alongside PhysicsTM and Naivety. I’m really happy and excited to present myself here and meet you all, as well joining the Staff team!

Previously known as Sʜɪ루한✿ (I surely love using that flower symbol, I know (ღ˘⌣˘ღ), I have joined VoidEls server on the 17th of February 2015 (8 more days and I’ll be hitting those 4 years, hooray!). Some of you may have probably seen me either in the Random section a lot, participating in Void’s Designer almost every week, or lurking in the Eve, Art or General Discussion sections.

Some Shi 101:

- My time-zone is GMT +2 (//waves to fellow Europe squad)

- The first character I played when I started Elsword was Sakra Devanam (found her the cutest and most fitting to my playstyle, at that time)

- I’m fluent in 3 languages: Romanian, English and French (I also know a little bit of German and Korean, planning to learn them both in the future)

- The people who have been knowing me from some time would describe be as a mostly very calm, friendly, chill and funny person

- As of now, I’m currently majoring in International Economics and European Business Affairs Master’s Degree (my first year, finished my Bachelor’s Degree in the same domain) UniversityistiringTM

- I’m extremely passionate about everything related to art (you’d find me spending so much time just staring at various gorgeous art pictures), pastel colors, flowers and nature

- I’ve been maining all of Eve’s classes for quite a long time and don’t ever plan on switching my main (although, I will be making Laby as my second main, #hoppedintheLabytrainyas)

- Some of the things I enjoy doing in game would include: dressing and spoiling my Eves, hanging out in my guilds and farming for the things I need ; I could say I’m around 80% PvE and 20% PvP; my current favorite Ice Burner set would be Radiant Flowers (who would have thought)

- I enjoy listening to instrumental music, k-pop (yes, I’m one of those >D), soft ballads and overall relaxing songs as well as watching various TV series (my favorite one would be Sherlock)

Woo and I think that’s enough info regarding me, for now! With that being said, I really do hope I’m gonna have a wonderful collaboration with the rest of the staff members, I’d like to say my huge thank you for giving me out the opportunity for this new position and I do hope I’ll be a good support and help for you guys. Never hesitate to quote/ PM me or any other Moderator in case you need help, we’ll try our best to do what we can! See you all around~

sz9cap_th.png

Welcome to mod! *Throws confetti* I have no expectations atm, but I know you'll do a great job Shiryelle! Best of Luck and much blessings from me and your friends!

When I heard you got selected, I try so hard figuring out if I have ever interacted with you before because your handle didnt ran a bell. After digging around I learn you're Shi~ that Ara that draws and posted a few time in art forum and contests! So yes! we had~ :D I think you should drop more art pieces again~

Anyway, congrats! I hope we be more more acquainted this time around Shiryelle!

*appears from my dark hole that I call not visiting the forums*

Yaaaas shi so proud and happy to see you in this position I know you'll do great take it from your friendlydemonlord And Im sure CinnamonRolls are happy for you too

alsoniceuseof"greetings"

GOODLUCK! 

*throws confetti and cute shit*

403295311189245952.png?v=1

Damn not to be biased Shi but I'm gonna be biased and say that you're gonna be the best mod :syobonyanPeek3:

We're all happy for you at CinnamonRolls and hope the community will appreciate you as much as the guild appreciate you. uwu Good luck sweetie

44 minutes ago, Shiryelle said:

As of now, I’m currently majoring in International Economics and European Business Affairs Master’s Degree

Oh damn, good luck with that, sounds hard tbh

Also, congrats :PepsiThumbsup:

You've always behaved more like a mod than most actual mods, which was refreshing. Seeing that you're a mod now, I'm sure you'll do well. 
german is terrible don't learn it go for Korean