TheMeepLegend

Is Void Going Downhill?

tbh the main fault in void is just elsword itself and the changes its
had over the years. it changed some of the core things older players enjoyed,
and so they found new games to play instead. blah blah blah

nothing new.

Hahaha void is dying hahahha void is going downhill hahahahahaha lolololol
Shut the officials down today and enjoy the crowds overloading and frying the servers tomorrow with the flux of immigrants.

Look at how crowded the grand chase private servers are, even though KoG mercilessly butchered the game after backstabbing their playerbase.

Seriously, threads like that are a fucking joke.

13 minutes ago, Kurisu Shiruba said:

Shut the officials down today and enjoy the crowds overloading and frying the servers tomorrow with the flux of immigrants.

Look at how crowded the grand chase private servers are, even though KoG mercilessly butchered the game after backstabbing their playerbase.

Almost like there are a decent amount of players on the other servers and if they all closed down, the only one being open would get them all.

Kinda how that logic works. It's not unique to Elsword. It's not unique to Grand Chase. Shut down all but one insurance company and everyone will flock to it.

Shut down all but one bank and everyone will flock to it.

Shut down all but one public transit bus and everyone will flock to it.

It's not a reason to say that it's still popular, or will keep going. It's simply the logic of how the human mind works. You aren't saying anything new nor revolutionary.

1 hour ago, Kurisu Shiruba said:

This is disingenuous. Gc is only popular with br players still. That has been the case even with officials when bgc had multiple filled servers. Elsword isn't popular with any community to that extent, as seen by every server, including void, being reduced drastically in playerbase over the years.

15 hours ago, Kurisu Shiruba said:

Yeah, but when suddenly all officals would close down, Void would be a damn mess. I don't even think they got enough server capacity for that. Plus, no new content.

Pstttt at least void wise we don't get banned for talking about severs 

at least the grind is just for gear now (I mean FREE PROMO COSTUMES TO WARDROBE VIA GRIND)

at least skipping quests for class advancement and needed items like slot unlocks sounds good

just lack of events via game is what makes everybody itch other than new character and guild house updates.

But the game overall can  burn someone out

:syobonyanPeek1:  I mean a good chunk of costumes are useless (not including ibs) so we manage a stable economy for the useless but wardrobe outfits

also grab a friend for void and it's a fun experience oh wait... :syobonyanPeek2: 

I feel like we should start keeping track of how many of these threads are made between updates as a general reference of "look here for [X]"

OT: No, void is not dying/going downhill, KoG is going downhill(shouldn't they be at the bottom of said hill by now but w/e). As long as officials are active, Void doesnt have much choice but to follow. Now, as a PSA, if you guys came to void expecting huge 50-60gb updates every 2 weeks or something, you came to the wrong server. There's no event cause staff is working to make sure we don't have headless laby's running around elder so /shrug. As for this "transparency" thing, I feel like there's 2 kinds of transparency that people want/expect. There's the "REEEEEEEEEEE NA HAS LABY BUT VOID HASNT SAID ANYTHING !!11!!!!" and the "Hey, what are you guys working on?" which CAN HAVE OVERLAP IN THE DEFINITION however both parties are still expecting something that Void can't give(I say "can't" very loosely in this sense). If Void announces "Hey, we'll have laby, the new henir, drabaki only drops unique tears, and bringing back ED tickets on 2/16" yet they do none of that, they're going to seem like liars and an asshole company to deal with which no one wants.The reason I say that I use "can't" loosely is because they can to an extent. Going to use path of exile as a comparison here(cause the game is fun, and great customer service, and i became a chat mod in the discord, come join). For a little bit of context, PoE runs in leagues, think of it as an event with new mechanics and bosses, and every 3 months a new league is released. Now, of course with such a small time frame, the start of the new leagues are riddled with bugs, but GGG(the company who owns/develops PoE) acknowledges the bugs, announces when they're going to fix the bug, and ofc fixes it when they promise. An example to how would want to see things change would be:

Few random players(ofc creating a proper bug ticket): Hey, ain's SR hair clips through his face, and it messes with his face
Void(as an announcement): We've received a few reports of ain's SR hair bugging out, this will be fixed in the next maint. update or so
and as of post maintenance update, no more buggy hair 

We see this thread every year, no it's not dead, it's just not suited for people who are impatient when it comes to content updates, that's pretty much it.

People saying threads like this existed and adding nothing useful :syobonyanDepressed:if they did and do, why has nothing changed? If anything that’s a point proven.

Let’s focus less on the “dying” because that’s more Elsword related and dying does not equal going downhill. You can still have a multitude of people with lackluster leaders and a bad community. I see how easily a topic can be derailed when people don’t pay attention 

I’ve gotten enough data. Guess I’ll end this before people take this out of context any further. Thank you all for your opinions. They’re very much appreciated and I do hope Void staff will adapt for the better if there are multiple posts saying the same thing. 

@Structure lock this? idk any other mods btw so I ping you