Sign in to follow this  
Rosalae

Found something

Apparently the game remembers the last dungeon you did even if it's closed
Yes this was taken after abyss dragon dungeon closed

SC__2019-02-10_18-19-32-313.png

Old news though...I'm sure its been like that for a couple years or at least since the last couple of UI updates (Showing the last dungeon you did makes it easier to keep grinding)

Just now, Apegirl said:

Old news though...I'm sure its been like that for a couple years or at least since the last couple of UI updates (Showing the last dungeon you did makes it easier to keep grinding)

Is it a form of glitch or is KoG just lazy?

1 minute ago, Rosalae said:

Is it a form of glitch or is KoG just lazy?

I think its on purpose. When it comes to grinding for titles or farming it is much easier to have the dungeon information loaded to continue rather than having to click through menus.....or at least that's the logical explanation behind it. This game continues to grow with new maps and modes so I imagine if people had to keep sorting through they would make complaints lol. Think of it as something good :)

13 minutes ago, Hail said:

Did you just unintentionally discover that voidels logs your activities?

Perhaps... perhaps not.. Also nice smug wendy's

15 minutes ago, Apegirl said:

I think its on purpose. When it comes to grinding for titles or farming it is much easier to have the dungeon information loaded to continue rather than having to click through menus.....or at least that's the logical explanation behind it. This game continues to grow with new maps and modes so I imagine if people had to keep sorting through they would make complaints lol. Think of it as something good :)

thanks for clarifying

1 hour ago, Hail said:

Did you just unintentionally discover that voidels logs your activities?

i'm really having a hard time wrapping my head around this post, is this a surprise to you?? or do you think looking at logs is what GMs aren't supposed to do or smth???

9 minutes ago, SugaSuga said:

i'm really having a hard time wrapping my head around this post, is this a surprise to you?? or do you think looking at logs is what GMs aren't supposed to do or smth???

Look at it from a liberal and broad perspective. What could a voidels player from 2015 with a post count of over 1k possibly mean by such a post? Perhaps there could be a drop of tasteful sarcasm?