Heroic Quest

POLL  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with my suggestion?

• Yes
    • No (explain why)
    • Yes, with some changes

jbR0zlu.png

What i have noticed for some time is that this quest is impossible to complete, since it is supposed to be completed by running Heroic normal three times.

But we all know Heroic dungeons only have hell difficulty now, so you cannot even try to carry out this quest.

Since it is one less Heroic Soul per day, which may come in handy for beginners that want to grind for an Heroic set, i was thinking we could get this quest removed completely with the next big update and have its rewards merged with the other daily Heroic quest, which has the same name and drops, and maybe have its requirement increased from three to six times, so it is more balanced.

What do you think about this?

7 minutes ago, Hated said:

people still do heroic quests? why?

not easy to farm elrianode gear some use the heroic for alts, also heroic gear can be very good if you are lucky with the stats and effects

1 minute ago, Nyxilis said:

Not gonna lie, it's a nice idea but I doubt this will happen

I still try :D

And devs cannot even slap a "technical difficulties" here, since they are perfectly able to manipulate quests and rewards, just like they have done multiple times over the years.

2 minutes ago, Armaros said:

I still try :D

And devs cannot even slap a "technical difficulties" here, since they are perfectly able to manipulate quests and rewards, just like they have done multiple times over the years.

Idk if anyone noticed this but this heroic quest appears 2 times for some reason, the daily one. When you try to run dg numbers don't move at all, and it just stands there in my quest list xD

1 minute ago, Nyxilis said:

Idk if anyone noticed this but this heroic quest appears 2 times for some reason, the daily one. When you try to run dg numbers don't move at all, and it just stands there in my quest list xD

That's exactly what i am talking about in this suggestion.

This issue showed up when they first added Heroic Soul system. Both quests (one for normal difficulty, the other for hell, same name) worked fine at first, then officials removed normal mode, and Void has never updated this quest, resulting in one daily soul being inaccessible since the quest can only be progressed with Heroic normal dungeons.

4 minutes ago, Armaros said:

That's exactly what i am talking about in this suggestion.

This issue showed up when they first added Heroic Soul system. Both quests (one for normal difficulty, the other for hell, same name) worked fine at first, then officials removed normal mode, and Void has never updated this quest, resulting in one daily soul being inaccessible since the quest can only be progressed with Heroic normal dungeons.

Ah I see, makes sense now. Good luck with your suggestion :syobonyanSparkle:

bet staffs are going to say "we will have done it long time ago if we can" and still play the technical difficulties card lul

I'll +1 tho, this outdated quest should really get revamp.