Sign in to follow this  
Ceshira

Hiya! Returning player, looking for a nice PvE guild.

Hey,

I'm a returning player (played last time around 2015~ when the renewals came out). Was always a GA player since 2013, and I guess I will just stick to her even tho I don't know how good she is currently, hope she didn't get shred after the renewals. I will probably only play casually, and which server is better for that purpose than Void.

Currently I'm still leveling up, but after that I will have a long long SD and Heroic grind ahead of me, so I'm looking for a nice PvE guild. owo

Some other basic information, if someone cares for the guild purpose:

Spoiler
  • Ingame name, class: Ceshira, GA, later DaB of course
  • First name: Maylin
  • Country, time zone: Germany, UTC +1
  • Languages: German, Spanish, English
  • Mainly PvE focused, maybe I will get in the mood to play some PvP after I got decent gear.

1 hour ago, Ceshira said:

Hey,

I'm a returning player (played last time around 2015~ when the renewals came out). Was always a GA player since 2013, and I guess I will just stick to her even tho I don't know how good she is currently, hope she didn't get shred after the renewals. I will probably only play casually, and which server is better for that purpose than Void.

Currently I'm still leveling up, but after that I will have a long long SD and Heroic grind ahead of me, so I'm looking for a nice PvE guild. owo

Some other basic information, if someone cares for the guild purpose:

Hide contents
  • Ingame name, class: Ceshira, GA, later DaB of course
  • First name: Maylin
  • Country, time zone: Germany, UTC +1
  • Languages: German, Spanish, English
  • Mainly PvE focused, maybe I will get in the mood to play some PvP after I got decent gear.

Heya, welcome (back) to Void!
Daybreaker is currently in a semi-okay spot. Her freezing and clearing abilities are still great for things such as SDs, but she is sadly pretty slow and needs potions/mounts to keep up + Nature's Force isn't very useful for her. She will get buffs in the upcoming update though, so that's something to look forward to!
In case you want to be a little more efficient, just grinding SDs and buying the heroic pieces you need will do you better than grinding Heroics. Alternatively, if you plan to only have your Daybreaker, you could also go for a cheap Elrianode set right away.

Since I'm also [Acuity]'s GM, I'm gonna introduce our guild as well. We're currently Lv13 (Gnosis up, so all important guild skills are covered) and have a cozy but active playerbase. Pretty much everyone in our Discord (granted that they are members) is active and you just need to ping somebody if you want help in dungeons - or if you need any game advice. We used to keep El Tears of medium grade in our guild bank, though I admittedly haven't checked on how many are left.
We like to be a bit more personal with our members, so if you're not super talkactive/would prefer to just have a guild for buffs, I'd recommend a Lv20 guild that focuses on Hybrid-ish skills. Otherwise, we play games outside of Elsword when it gets boring, too, so you can always join for those! You can find our guild thread
here!
Shameless plug aside though, I hope you find a nice guild for yourself to stay in, and if you want you can always pop in and say hi as a guest in our Discord!
Have fun playing~

4 hours ago, Jinsoul said:

Welcome back! ^^ For guilds i would recommend [Luminary], or [Shatter] both nice guilds.

Enjoy you're stay :keroroCheer:

You stole my job :syobonyanPower: Welcome to void btw! *Throws confetti* Make yourself at home on void/forum Enjoy :syobonyanGift:

Hello!! @Ceshira, Welcome back~
Hope you find nice guild around theres many guilds on Guild Threads/Myu!
glad to have you back here also bless of luck to you~