Yatagarasu

[2/15/18] v2.5 Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Namae-san said:

It's pretty rare for Void to get only 2/3 paths for a new character....2.6 for Nisha? lol

Actually Ain also got 3rd path on the next big patch ^^ 

4 minutes ago, VoidEls said:

We currently haven't got anything planned for that, but it might return via a different system in the future.

The invested ERP and guild skill points will be reset so you can reinvest them in the new and revamped skills.

That's correct.
v2.5 had our priority and there was sadly no time to work on the Valentine's day event as well before the release.

Our sincere apologies for that though, we understand that it sucks and that it gets boring without an event.

Laby is the event imo haha our server will look extra pink once the server is up

I was 100% sure that we weren't going to get 2.5 when Void said so on another thread. I was tricked gg
Also im hyped just for the ERP revamp and UI revamp

7 minutes ago, VoidEls said:

The invested ERP and guild skill points will be reset so you can reinvest them in the new and revamped skills.

Alright~ Thank you ><

7 minutes ago, VoidEls said:

v2.5 had our priority and there was sadly no time to work on the Valentine's day event as well before the release.

Our sincere apologies for that though, we understand that it sucks and that it gets boring without an event.

It's all good,honestly! *^* We didn't get Valentines event but we got 2.5 instead! That's like, better imo :syobonyanSit: You and your staffs did your best,so it's okay~

Can I say that how much Void makes me happy and it's one of the reason I still play Els quq so 2.5 is a blessing already by now

2.6 when

2 weeks after the release of RaS in official , void released v2.5 with laby (EtW and RaS) 

too close   too CLOSE 

I might overreacting 

tho I wait for NL to release in void

@VoidEls

Thanks for the 2.5, but little question will we have Nisha and Henir's revamp  for the 2.6 or we will have them very soon because it would be sad to wait as long for these two very important things in my opinion

13 minutes ago, TealRedsky said:

@VoidEls 

Although they are kinda ugly compared to 2nd and 3rd jobs, are Laby's Base, Base v2 and 1st jobs available to craft at Naeun?

That's correct, the promo costume cubes at Naeun have been updated with Laby (base, base v2 and both 1st job paths).

11 minutes ago, KanatoxLust said:

Just wondering, but the only Starter Cube revamp is the set, the way to obtain it and the temp IB's now? Or did anything else changed?

Only the set, temporary IB set cubes, Void Service buff item added to the lv.1 cube (so new players are aware it exists and where to get it) and the removal of a couple of things (the "Secret Technique Key" across all level up cubes and Ariel's shop & Symbol of Transcendence in the lv.85 cube due to Laby not having it available).

4 minutes ago, Koiwosuru21 said:

Where's the link to download the new version?

There's no need for you to get a link for the download,
just opening your launcher should get it started.
Once it's done, you'll need to wait for the maintenance to end!

4 minutes ago, Shid said:

@VoidEls

Thanks for the 2.5, but little question will we have Nisha and Henir's revamp  for the 2.6 or we will have them very soon because it would be sad to wait as long for these two very important things in my opinion

It's planned for v2.6, but it's difficult to answer as of when that might be or when it will be released.

4 minutes ago, Koiwosuru21 said:

Where's the link to download the new version?

You can run your v2.4 launcher to update in advance to v2.5.

Just now, RioluChaser said:

@VoidEls since laby is able.....

Laby selection for class guides when?

:syobonyanPanic:Oh shoot... forgot about that....

Thank you for pointing it out, I've added the "Laby" sub section to the "Class Guides" section.

5 minutes ago, Kaad said:

Million dollar question is.

DId laby get our peasant tier VIP sale's agent in her level up cube?

The contents in all the level up cubes remained the same except for the minor changes mentioned (costume in lv.1 cube, the IB cubes exchange, removal of the Secret Technique Key and Symbol of Transcendence accessory)

Just now, TealRedsky said:

I just read all the drama that happened on my thread just for 2.5 come today 

Thank you community, you made me a very happy Luiz

Also, @VoidEls, you lied after all 

Well... I said that it won't be ready for Valentine's day (the 14th) so I technically didn't lie   :IgniaGrin: