Sign in to follow this  
Amerih

Make Dimension Master Cubes Bankshareable

Bankshareable?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Title

As the title says, the no bankshare is p gay which locks the Service to "Character Specific" which again locks out the Service for certain Characters (for example I rarely to never saw any Rena DM Service).

Especially with the new Corrupted Version Set, it should be easier to access so players can have an easier time.

Note: The Daily entries in Officials changed from 3 to 10 so waiting for that one

Screenshot for Reference what Cube I meant

Edit:

From @Bloody-Queen

Alternatively we could make the Sinister Intent Materials Bankshareable instead

unknown.png
^every Cube not only Hair Pin obviously

+1 too!

Fact that the accessories can be sold kinda defeats the purpose of "You must do it for your own char/class!" so don't see the harm in making the cubes bankshareable~

That and Pane looking like a snac like always u///u anything to make me visit her more often LOL

You know, I was just about to create a suggestion thread with a different idea that could help with the issue, but I think it's better to leave the idea here for now.

Basically, when I went to NA/INT/whatever to test out Laby I noticed something. As a part of the current Laby-related event, the amount of daily entries to Sinister Intent was raised from 3 to 10. Perhaps we could have that feature as an event buff. It would be even better if we could get that in the next event (which is either a spring event or summer event I guess). It would help people get their sets for Laby a little bit faster.

On 18/02/2019 at 02:43, Bloody-Queen said:

Se não, eles poderiam, pelo menos, fazer com que todos os colchões fossem passíveis de serem repassados para os bancos.

This would break the system