sujk

lower the compressed darkness exchange

GoD  

97 members have voted

1. 1. lower the demon realm energy exchange?

You get 10 per run, max 3 times per character and 30 per daly quest, only 6 compressed darkness per day is just stupid, yes you can do that per character but still, if you run in 10 characters, that is a lot of time you get 600 mats = 30 compressed darkness... no thanks.
3 = 1 compressed darkness looks fine since is about the same amount of mats you get per run in old GoD, +1 here~

2 minutes ago, Bloody-Queen said:

No, this is how the system was initially made. It's also not a chore to do it on every alt that can, and alts gain access to it very quickly.

>alts 
Assuming i have 40 characters to play GoD 24/7?

1 minute ago, Moky said:

>alts 
Assuming i have 40 characters to play GoD 24/7?

If you need more than what you can get with however many you wanted, that's why I didn't specify a number, buy it.

This system hasn't had any value due to the excessive amount of materials in the game. Even now, there are still easily hundreds left.

It's not my problem if you don't want to use alts, nor want to use the excuse "but I don't have [x] amount".

2 minutes ago, Bloody-Queen said:

If you need more than what you can get with however many you wanted, that's why I didn't specify a number, buy it.

This system hasn't had any value due to the excessive amount of materials in the game. Even now, there are still easily hundreds left.

It's not my problem if you don't want to use alts, nor want to use the excuse "but I don't have [x] amount".

But we are not on the principles of the system
and btw this is void, if u dont want this suggestion just ignore it.

I don't want waste my money in buy elixirs

1 minute ago, Moky said:

if u dont want this suggestion just ignore it.

Then what is the point of a no option? Almost like you are saying no one should have an opinion if it isn't yes.

4 minutes ago, Moky said:

I don't want waste my money in buy elixirs

Not my problem, and doesn't affect the validity of my statement.

3 minutes ago, Bloody-Queen said:

Then what is the point of a no option? Almost like you are saying no one should have an opinion if it isn't yes.

Not my problem, and doesn't affect the validity of my statement.

So, bc you want to get money from GoD System, everyone need to pain just to get enough Newts for raid? make sense.
EVERYONE CANCEL THIS SUGGESTION, THIS GUY NEED TO KEEP GETTING MONEY FOR SOMETHING THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE USEFUL.
The main problem of the new system is that you only get limited drops per day, with this new system sure is easyer get the Buff but get the GoD Old System things is a pain, the only reason some one wants this not happen, is to get profit when newt's get OP prices for high demand.

27 minutes ago, Bloody-Queen said:

No, this is how the system was initially made. It's also not a chore to do it on every alt that can, and alts gain access to it very quickly.

just because thats how the "system" was initially made doesnt mean it cant change lmfao. Look for instance at the raid exchange when a reset ticket was 500 flame marks, it got dropped to 200. anyways +1 from me

1 minute ago, SylarSchweigen said:

So, bc you want to get money from GoD System, everyone need to pain just to get enough Newts for raid? make sense.
EVERYONE CANCEL THIS SUGGESTION, THIS GUY NEED TO KEEP GETTING MONEY FOR SOMETHING THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE USEFUL.
The main problem of the new system is that you only get limited drops per day, with this new system sure is easyer get the Buff but get the GoD Old System things is a pain, the only reason some one wants this not happen, is to get profit when newt's get OP prices for high demand.

Oh no, how dare someone down vote something becasue they watched as the value of the entire system crash, get fucked for several years, and now has a chance to come back, but people have gotten so used to the over saturated version, they don't want it to change.

How dare that person not agree with everyone else!

Imagine thinking 40 mats for 1 newt is a fair exchange. Lolcantrelate. That’s approx. 2.5 newts from GoD+quest and 7.5 newts from henir. So all dailies will get you a cute 30 minutes of newts. Do you hear how unfair that is????

I thought I'd share this.~

ba28419f19.png
5e787827ba.png

Even with this being pointed out (and hopefully helpful to you),
I agree that the exchange should be lowered. It doesn't necessarily
need to be dirt cheap, but lowering it would be better.

Perhaps lowering the exchange for Glave as well...

f91ad08082.png 

4575771ad0.png

6 minutes ago, Yatokami said:

5e787827ba.png

1000 / 20 = 50
50 compressed darkness for 14.5m or 290k e/a... Nope.
Also, whe are not supposed to have that, the exchange Old Henir for GoD materials is from New Henir, when new henir comes, that system is going to die.

Just now, SylarSchweigen said:

1000 / 20 = 50
Also, whe are not supposed to have that, the exchange Old Henir for GoD materials is from New Henir, when new henir comes, that system is going to die.

Heeeeeeeeeence why I agreed that it should be changed..?
I was merely pointing out that you don't need 500 alt characters to get the material lol.

1 hour ago, Bloody-Queen said:

Let me level with you for a bit. You want to get this to be a money making method and are glad that is kept like this because the previous system wasn't profitable, that's so far what I've taken from what you have said, correct me if I'm wrong of course.

You are fine keeping it at 20 because it will cause a drought in the amount of compressed darkness a day so due to the law of supply and demand prices will rise. So far so good, that makes sense if you think of it in a vaccum. But, we're not in a vaccum and we're not retarded so let's be clear here. The previous system had been in the game for a while, so there must be people with thousands upon thousands of compressed darkness they kept since the selling price was awfully low. So let's say we keep the current exchange rates to make it a "money making method," we're not dumb here so let me ask, who benefits from this the most? New players? Getting 13 cubes a day from 3 henir runs + GoD is not what I'd call profitable per character, even for a new player, specially since the gear they have would cause longer henir times or failure. And as Sylar points out, the henir exchange will be removed so it will be even less profitable later. That's a no, so perhaps older players who saved thousands of compressed darkness and when they rise up in price decide to sell them, wouldn't you say they could benefit heavily from this? I could certainly sell my thousands for a quick couple of billions and not have to do anything since I already have them in my posession. So who exactly is benefitting from this again? 

1 hour ago, Bloody-Queen said:

Oh no, how dare someone down vote something becasue they watched as the value of the entire system crash, get fucked for several years, and now has a chance to come back, but people have gotten so used to the over saturated version, they don't want it to change.

How dare that person not agree with everyone else!

How dare that person indeed, it's not like you have thousands of compressed darkness in your inventory right now and would heavily appreciate the increase in price, right? And perhaps after you sell them off, you could suggest the staff to lower the exchange rate again so you could get them back for a far lower price.

I'm not accussing you of anything here, I'm just saying that this money making method is absolute trash and the only beneficiaries of this are hoarders while newer players get screwed heavily. If kept this way forever it will just cause a drought where we pay 500k+ per compressed darkness and there won't be enough to go around causing more suggestions like this one to pop up. Oh and before you try to make the claim that there will be profit by then, the law of supply and demand dictates that the higher the price, the lower the demand, I doubt you know someone ecstatic to pay 1m+ for a newt when 1 month ago he could get it for 100k. The only ones who will buy are rich people or desperate people, so it's a matter of who can undercut the other more and more to be able to get some profit. Had you suggested a decrease to a point where prices rise enough for it to be profitable and most people would buy it, then I would agree with you, but it just looks like you're trying to make a quick buck here.

Personally don't care but I would say lower it to like 10.

I feel like we need more ways of makin money tbh.

16 minutes ago, lecarm said:

Let me level with you for a bit. You want to get this to be a money making method and are glad that is kept like this because the previous system wasn't profitable, that's so far what I've taken from what you have said, correct me if I'm wrong of course.

You are fine keeping it at 20 because it will cause a drought in the amount of compressed darkness a day so due to the law of supply and demand prices will rise. So far so good, that makes sense if you think of it in a vaccum. But, we're not in a vaccum and we're not retarded so let's be clear here. The previous system had been in the game for a while, so there must be people with thousands upon thousands of compressed darkness they kept since the selling price was awfully low. So let's say we keep the current exchange rates to make it a "money making method," we're not dumb here so let me ask, who benefits from this the most? New players? Getting 13 cubes a day from 3 henir runs + GoD is not what I'd call profitable per character, even for a new player, specially since the gear they have would cause longer henir times or failure. And as Sylar points out, the henir exchange will be removed so it will be even less profitable later. That's a no, so perhaps older players who saved thousands of compressed darkness and when they rise up in price decide to sell them, wouldn't you say they could benefit heavily from this? I could certainly sell my thousands for a quick couple of billions and not have to do anything since I already have them in my posession. So who exactly is benefitting from this again? 

How dare that person indeed, it's not like you have thousands of compressed darkness in your inventory right now and would heavily appreciate the increase in price, right? And perhaps after you sell them off, you could suggest the staff to lower the exchange rate again so you could get them back for a far lower price.

I'm not accussing you of anything here, I'm just saying that this money making method is absolute trash and the only beneficiaries of this are hoarders while newer players get screwed heavily. If kept this way forever it will just cause a drought where we pay 500k+ per compressed darkness and there won't be enough to go around causing more suggestions like this one to pop up. Oh and before you try to make the claim that there will be profit by then, the law of supply and demand dictates that the higher the price, the lower the demand, I doubt you know someone ecstatic to pay 1m+ for a newt when 1 month ago he could get it for 100k. The only ones who will buy are rich people or desperate people, so it's a matter of who can undercut the other more and more to be able to get some profit. Had you suggested a decrease to a point where prices rise enough for it to be profitable and most people would buy it, then I would agree with you, but it just looks like you're trying to make a quick buck here.

I feel like many did not buy a lot of these since it was very cheap but there are some that probably do...if their still playing that is.

1 hour ago, Yatokami said:

I thought I'd share this.~

ba28419f19.png
5e787827ba.png

Even with this being pointed out (and hopefully helpful to you),
I agree that the exchange should be lowered. It doesn't necessarily
need to be dirt cheap, but lowering it would be better.

Perhaps lowering the exchange for Glave as well...

f91ad08082.png 

4575771ad0.png

I +1 this idea because let's be honest here, why do we even run old Henir in the first place? New Henir won't hit for another 2-3 months so might as well.

Also you can craft battle elixir at Naeun for 500k

2 hours ago, SylarSchweigen said:

1000 / 20 = 50

I actually raised same question to GM Yata and for now they are going to rely on henir exchange till update 2.6 then possibly more exchange buff or better method of obtaining darkness cube.

On Topic

Not sure why people are rambling "newbies will be screwed" 

What kind of newbie use newt every dung run or drabaki run again? its more like requirement for raid as staple condition for better DPS or you are those type that use newt every dungeon either for mvp whoring or speed running or "gotta kill drabaki asap because fuck others that can't get proper rank"

Assuming this so called newbie is really piss poor (take it with grain of salt) they do 3 henir normal run and get carried in GoD runs 

ba28419f19.png&key=1e18754b750bb3271bd12

(posting this image in case everyone forget existence of henir exchange)

1 normal henir = 120 henir material (This is the last time I checked) 

3 run give you = 120 x 3 = 360 material and add GoD's material you get another 60 (+quest) 

thats 420 Demon Realm energy. 

That's 21 cubes already with assumption this "X" newbie isn't doing challenge henir which could lead to 27--25 cubes

If this is just about newt then proper solution would be making ticket exchange from 2 ticket = 1 newt and rest of the GoD potion to  1 ticket = 1 newt (ofc rest)

TBH I feel disgusted to anyone that object this suggestion

ARE YOU GUYS WANT TO GLOBALIZE VOID?

remember,  GoD season 2 and 3 gave us plenty of cube per run. and last one season 3 gave us 11 boxes per run. meanwhile for me I use a lot of cube per day.

I am surely know someone retard will say "you have alt? log on your alt and do it!"

answer to it : are you expecting me to grind  for every alt? it's only 3 cubes per day with GoD clear and quest

"we can do henir for it"

Henir is really a hassle to do it just for GoD cube, and the exchange even 10 DE for 1 GoD cube is still a bit much. I don't want to waste too much time on GoD stuff. I am sure anyone hardcore grind will think the same. 

what if Henir get revamped?  we must act now and ask them to lower it. if best is 1 for 1 cube cuz we can only get 60 DE for one char and we still need it for something else (DM upgrading/ corrupted potion crafting) but 3 for 1 is fine

Don't be a dick and give the suggestion +1

33 minutes ago, Kaad said:

I actually raised same question to GM Yata and for now they are going to rely on henir exchange till update 2.6 then possibly more exchange buff or better method of obtaining darkness cube.

On Topic

Not sure why people are rambling "newbies will be screwed" 

What kind of newbie use newt every dung run or drabaki run again? its more like requirement for raid as staple condition for better DPS or you are those type that use newt every dungeon for mvp whoring or speed running or "gotta kill drabaki asap because fuck others that can't get proper rank"

Assuming this so called newbie is really piss poor (take it with grain of salt) they do 3 henir normal run and get carried in GoD runs 

ba28419f19.png&key=1e18754b750bb3271bd12

(posting this image in case everyone forget existence of henir exchange)

1 normal henir = 120 henir material (This is the last time I checked) 

3 run give you = 120 x 3 = 360 material and add GoD's material you get another 60 (+quest) 

thats 420 Demon Realm energy. 

That's 21 cubes already with assumption this "X" newbie isn't doing challenge henir which could lead to 27--25 cubes

If this is all fuss about newt then proper solution would be making ticket exchange from 2 ticket = 1 newt and rest of the GoD potion to  1 ticket = 1 newt (ofc rest)

are you sure? any newbie has enough time motivation to do crap Henir?

@Xera @Structure can't find those 3 so can't ping them, please merge my post, I posted 2 by accidently, I am sorry

I agree that the requirements are too much, then again almost anything void implements is always overpriced lately. I just hope at least by the time old Henir is gone in 2.6 the exchange will be improved to 1-3 for 1 Cube. 

28 minutes ago, Kaad said:

"I actually raised same question to GM Yata and for now they are going to rely on henir exchange till update 2.6 then possibly more exchange buff or better method of obtaining darkness cube."

Apparently everyone who says "Henir is a options" is the same people who only raid with one character and once per week or dont use Newt's so much.
As one of those who do raid, and with raid i mean Varn Raids, not Drabaki: You need 3~7 Newt's per full runs (0~1 for 12-5, 1~2 for 12-6 and 2~3 for 12-7) if you want speed run, so yes, if they do a two GoD material for Old GoD Elixirs im fine but 40 of them for 1 Newt's is not worth, especially if you need to do Henir Daily for it.

Edit: also i think is last time i try to explain why 20 x 1 sucks, looks like everyone want money or Farm Henir...

+1 for this,
refrain to 3  - 10 pcs maybe could be enough to exchange value, meant i have alot old GoD mats
but still now GoD exchange has useful craftable  items,  Ex : New DM accs, New Potions,Elixirs (like we use this everyday) 
again
i dont want to waste a time to do 42 chars alt dailies ty .(before new Henir hit void, it will be hard for Newbie)